Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 41]

plotstickers

plotstickers

Arguments are never fun... It's good that nothing was taken and--I assume--no one was hurt!

Rasei

Rasei

Do I need to get out my bokken and beat someone up for you, High Seraph?

high seraph

high seraph

Everyone's ok!! It's a really strange situation tbh because there was only like a 40 minute window of time where the house was empty, and that's exactly when the break-in happened. They took literally nothing that we could immediately notice, all they did was go through all the stuff in my parents' room like they were.... searching....... for something................

idk we're letting the dogs out from now on.....

plotstickers

plotstickers

How spooky. Yes, release the hounds.

high seraph

high seraph

DAY THREE
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI MAFIA

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 28 KSvWUsB

People died people were stunned and other stuff may or may not have happened. Just another night in post-apocalyptic Tokyo.

Sammiya was killed! She was Tamamo, demon!
plotstickers was stunned!

The current ratio is 6T:2M:2N

It is currently DAY THREE
Day THREE will end on OCT 7th, at 10:00PM (UTC-3)

I know this is sudden, but here's some random trivia about Shin Megami Tensei, now that you've finished reading rollover...:

nautilus

nautilus

high seraph wrote:
Sammiya was killed! She was Tamamo, demon!
plotstickers was stunned!
nautilus did not win.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 28 Tumblr_mkwen3QoEN1qh1qkro1_500

vote: no vote

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Thank goodness everyone was okay, Lucas! Hopefully the person doesn't come back, that's terrifying to think of.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup. Either Ninfia or Cure sent in the night kill.

vote: Ninfia

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Drandahl is indeed cerberus like he says he is. UvU

Only two people acted last night? Really?

Rasei

Rasei

... I'm going to ask for the rest of the game not to be protected, helped, or investigated.

Cure

Cure

Okay, actually. Vote: Ninfia. I believe she's the second (likely mafia) stunner. My action does not show up in rollover or affect anyone negatively at all. The night phase before when she was stunned, there was only one stun and there was no night kill. I think this makes the identity of the first stunner quite obvious, as well. Kiyo is there a third name on your list that attempted to act? If so, I believe I'm right.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I just transformed into something else btw thought you should know. My power is now different too. I'd uh, appreciate a protect. Person who acted N0 whose name I'm keeping secret, I hope you are protective.

Only Ninfia, Cure, and the neutrals acted. Four in total, not counting me.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Is it completely different from your previous role?

Hmm... do people who act but whose actions do not go through not show up in your lists?

Edit: Tet claimed that he tried to act on n0, but he was stunned. was his name on your N0 list?

Last edited by Cure on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)

high seraph

high seraph

umm i really need to get some sleep because this was a pretty stressful day for me!!

if this turns out to be a busy phase (i............ dont trust it will), i'd appreciate it if someone could watch over the voyt tally for me ; w;)// kissus my baby demons i love u all

also if you were expecting a pm and haven't gotten any yet, let me know!!! i might have forgotten

Rasei

Rasei

ME! ME! DON"T FORGET ABOUT MY PM!

But it can wait until tomorrow ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum