Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 54]

781Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

$1500 to start a restaurant chain!

What. Happened. What.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

782Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: Kiyoko

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

783Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Also, I wonder wher T3t and Alcasync are. I hope that they haven't went against some evil mafia in some abandon town somewhere. I hope that they are okay and everything. I vote that we lynch nautilus for trying to kill Kiyoko.

784Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:Luxaria was killed again. She was still town.

This gave me horrible, horrible flashbacks.

785Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:Luxaria was killed again. She was still town.

This gave me horrible, horrible flashbacks.

The role I made for you was still amazing. It just so happened that Jerk-face Tet targeted you, of all people, heh.

786Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:52 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Rasei wrote:Also, I wonder wher T3t and Alcasync are. I hope that they haven't went against some evil mafia in some abandon town somewhere. I hope that they are okay and everything. I vote that we lynch nautilus for trying to kill Kiyoko.

I GOT SICK
QQ

GOOD LUCK

787Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:51 am

high seraph

high seraph

DID NAUTILUS KiLL HERSELF TO JOIN NINFIA IN THE AFTERLIFE AND GOT TROLLED BY THE HOST WHO BROUGHT NINFIA BACK TO LIFE IN ORDER TO PUNISH NAUTILUS FOR INTErFERING WITH THE GAME? ?? ? NINFIA U sHOULD WRITE A LESBIAN STORY ABOUT THIS? ALSO WLECOME? ??

anyway

vote: sammie tbh. u can't change my vote. i'm a decent burgerville citizen and decent burgerville citizens don't sell out their votes just because evil corporation managers think its ok to bribe people into abandoning their good traditional values. i don't want your money sammie, ok?

788Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I hope you feel better soon

789Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

G A M E O V E R

it's all ogre now

high seraph was finally lynched. He was mafia.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 QzkTS0f

T O W N W I N

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

790Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm on the road so I'll update everything later. Post your own roles if you're to impatient to wait on me to post them.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

791Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

WOOT~ Finally! WE WON!

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Mystyl27

I was totally bummed that I couldn't do anything most of the game, 'specially after I spent awhile making different avis for emotes.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Mystyl28

I sort had fun in the graveyard by myself, through I wondered why I was picked to be Night Zero's kill.

792Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Sigh of relief*

And sorry, Rasei. =( On top of that, also bummed you didn't get to use that role I made...

793Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Cure

Cure

FINALLY. 8( idk why Lucas never used his gun. Did he actually still have his gun?

794Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good game, mafia~!

But hope you're feeling better now, T3t! Being sick is not fun.

This was a fun game, and pretty interesting.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

795Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 53 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That was a little anti-climatic.

Do feel better, T3t. :c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum