Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 52]

586Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 YoMVxxs

Your teammates look on at you in horror as you dive for the ball. They all know its not right. It’s too far away-- the hole in your team’s defence was too great. You hit the ground, but the ball bounces on the court just beside your wrist. You pale as a the coach narrows his eyes in thought. You thought everyone could count on you-- that you would be there and stable for your team till the end. You could have gotten that ball. You were so close.

The captain of the other team smirks at you.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Tumblr_nrqyibjEEy1rqbxeho3_r2_500

Rasei has been benched. She was Home Team.
She wore jersey number 8

Night 1 Has begun

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Fc7611054c40835194ccab0c118eab0b

587Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Cure

Cure

I passed to Rasei last night. Did anyone else? I feel like once Kiyo revealed that Rasei was definitely 8/a safe number, probably everyone passed to her last night. So her dying is not surprising, if upsetting. We will miss you, Rasei.

588Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................................................

I-I passed to her too, otl.

I SHOULDN'T PLAY SPORTS EVER.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

589Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Also:
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Giphy

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_nh4p69qQb81qzstfp

590Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I passed to #9 again because it seemed safest, all things considered. Considered sending it out to a different number to help with the process of elimination, but since I may very well be getting the first serve, if not Kiyoko... seemed most logical to go with #9.

Was there any particular reason you passed to #8, Sammie and Cure? I have ideas why, but I want to see your responses.

591Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Because you asked me yesterday/the last day phase why I didn't pass to one of the cleared people. Or someone asked me that. And so I decided to choose a safe person/known person, and debated in between eight and ten and eight won out.

592Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, that was my interpretation as well. Thanks. <3

593Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:56 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

C☆☆☆ wrote:I passed to Rasei last night. Did anyone else? I feel like once Kiyo revealed that Rasei was definitely 8/a safe number, probably everyone passed to her last night. So her dying is not surprising, if upsetting. We will miss you, Rasei.

I passed to Jersey 8 last night for reasons that should be obvious at this point.

Like has been discussed at length before and summed up in Kiyo's actually really thorough post of every post, I'm still looking at drandahl tonight with high seraph leading up the rear

Thoughts

594Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I passed to #9 again, for the same reason as before (nine is safe because Kiyoko passed to it the first night, and I want to keep Kiyoko off the bench as long as possible).

595Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Cure

Cure

You do realize that Kiyo said she's pretty sure she was the spiker n0 and so 9 was actually the number that WASN'T SAFE, even though we've since determined that it's like 95% town, and we know which player it likely belongs to. Yes? K, just making sure.

596Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆☆☆ wrote:You do realize that Kiyo said she's pretty sure she was the spiker n0 and so 9 was actually the number that WASN'T SAFE, even though we've since determined that it's like 95% town, and we know which player it likely belongs to. Yes? K, just making sure.

Ah. I had missed that >.>

597Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Looks at you very sternly. For someone who has been hanging (exclusively) onto Kiyo's every action and word this game, you seem to miss a lot of the things she says.

598Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:16 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:
C☆☆☆ wrote:You do realize that Kiyo said she's pretty sure she was the spiker n0 and so 9 was actually the number that WASN'T SAFE, even though we've since determined that it's like 95% town, and we know which player it likely belongs to. Yes? K, just making sure.

Ah. I had missed that >.>

C☆☆☆ wrote:Looks at you very sternly. For someone who has been hanging (exclusively) onto Kiyo's every action and word this game, you seem to miss a lot of the things she says.

Cashing in before Raie can.

Obligatory

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 YlpuDKw

Don't mind me. Carry on. Not even here.

599Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:17 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO

Edit: Vote: Drandahl

600Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

C☆☆☆ wrote:OvO

OvO

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 40 YlpuDKw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum