Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 60]

556Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:47 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Entelechy wrote:Lux, T3t, and alca all seem like town and I want to believe they are, which makes me immediately distrust that feeling, since that's exactly what the mafia would want.

Umm. Reminder that I'm the only person to successfully kill a known mafia at this point in the game.

557Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Entelechy wrote:AEIOU I keep forgetting is still alive, OMG, which would be a very good trait for a mafia to have. But I don't really have any evidence on that either.

This was your list after I helped you remember who was alive and who was dead (like Aeiou):

Entelechy wrote:
  1. deo
  2. Rasei
  3. lulu
  4. eleni
  5. Tiki
  6. T3tsuya
  7. Ardonye
  8. Five
  9. Luxaria
  10. drandahl
  11. plotstickers
  12. ezzelin
  13. Sammiya
  14. alcasync
  15. Entelechy
  16. chinomi
  17. Mr. Gerbear
  18. Pan
  19. High Seraph

???

558Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Pan

Pan

i continue sleeping at weird hours for random lengths of time

@plot i feel like active spec would be pushing too far town to be neutral, alas. however i'm getting war flashbacks from- oh you know what i think i'll just keep quiet about what this is reminding me of. consider it an apology for the hammer vote, and carry on. :3c

http://malafight.tumblr.com

559Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

alcasync wrote:
Entelechy wrote:Lux, T3t, and alca all seem like town and I want to believe they are, which makes me immediately distrust that feeling, since that's exactly what the mafia would want.

Umm. Reminder that I'm the only person to successfully kill a known mafia at this point in the game.

I'm sorry, I don't remember? When did this happen?

[quote="Luxaria"]
Entelechy wrote:AEIOU I keep forgetting is still alive, OMG, which would be a very good trait for a mafia to have. But I don't really have any evidence on that either.

This was your list after I helped you remember who was alive and who was dead (like Aeiou) /quote]

AEIOU keeps posting on occasion and it confuses me :P

Last game I couldn't tell Cure/Cur3 apart, now I can't tell AEIOU being alive/dead apart :P

560Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Kiyoko wrote:
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 7EH3Fbt
“THEY’RE ALL ANIMALS!”

SAMMIYA was killed.
She was FRUITS BASKET by Natsuki Takaya.
She was MAFIA.

I claimed responsibility for this kill.

561Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Sorry, I missed you claiming responsibility. And no one has counterclaimed. Though you claiming could be a mafia tactic to drive out the actual Vig, but at that point they'd be tipping their hand as to who else is mafia, which would probably be a bad idea for them?

Cool.

562Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:40 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:Sorry, I missed you claiming responsibility. And no one has counterclaimed. Though you claiming could be a mafia tactic to drive out the actual Vig, but at that point they'd be tipping their hand as to who else is mafia, which would probably be a bad idea for them?

Cool.

Alca claimed and there hasn't been a counterclaim. Right now it would be disadvantageous to not counterclaim if she's lying. The trigger was already pulled and it hit right on the money. For all we know, town vig is now out of shots as is usually the case.

I'll always believe someone saying "I claim responsibility for this kill" when no one else is refuting that over the silent possibility of giving out information being a maf tactic.

563Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:47 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm...! I guess I'll quote this post again since it had important information and I think people may have missed it. ;v; I'm not a vigilante. Angelstar was a vigilante, and I copied her ability.

alcasync wrote:Umm...! I was thinking about whether or not I should reveal this but I think I'm okay, because I've done almost everything I need to do while alive and I'm okay with being killed now if it happens.

When I investigated Angelstar, I also copied one use of her ability. I used it on Sammiya at the beginning of the last day phase, because Sammiya had been acting every night based on the flavor hints and wasn't open about her ability, I was pretty sure mafia had a roulette, and Sammiya's book fit really well with the theme of a roulette.

Judging from the timestamp, the kill came 30-40 hours after I sent it in, and it didn't backfire and kill me, so I'm guessing angelstar's ability worked as expected and someone else killed her (with her own role?). I'm wondering why people are insisting that plotstickers' intermission is fake. Even if plotstickers hasn't eaten 7 posts, isn't it entirely possible that other mafia players have the ability to protect her? ;v;

edit: Just a thought! Maybe plotstickers ate a mafia member's post, and they edited their post to hide it? Would that be possible?

564Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Arg, I definitely did see that, but I guess it just didn't make it into longterm storage. I'm sorry ;_;

565Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:02 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Everyone, please answer the following questions. If you don't, I will consider you mafia.

1. How would you describe yourself?

Hyper, Brave, Optimistic!
Shy, Lovely, Kind!
Clever, Hardworking, Perseverant!
Smart, Mischievious, Cool!

2. How would others describe you?

Awesome, Bright, Expecting!
Calm, Gentle, Kind!
Quiet, Ambitious, Cool!
Caring, Sneaky, Great!

3. What's your favourite colour?

Orange, red, yellow, hot colours like those.
Light colours like sky blue, lavender, white, and baby pink.
Purple, Pink, Blue, Green...
Peach, Baige, Orangeish pinkish colours...

4. Which gemstone would you be, and why?

Ruby, So i can be dark, but beautiful!!
Pearl, so i can be rare and pretty!!!
Turquoise, so i can be simple, but really cool!!
Opal, so no one can ever be sure about my true colours!!

5. Nectar???

AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
great :)
Sweet!!!!!!! <3
I like it!

6. Which of these choices best describes you?

I need to go to school and get my degree
Make a lot of money working from home
I would love to find a new game to play.
I'd like to earn extra money by taking surveys online

6. Do you like yourself?

Yeah, I'm awsome!! And i'm cool in my own way!
maybe, i think so...
Yea, i like my inner and outer beauty. I'm pretty cool.
Maybe i do, Maybe i don't...

7. What kind of books do you read?

I like EVERYTHING... i like a lot of kinds of books!
Books about animals... preferably pretty mythical creature and things like that.
Books with meanings, or feelings. And sometimes, with impossible things in them. :)
No specific kind... (or none of the above)

8. If you were a butterfly, what colour would you be?

Orange and black!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be a light blue... Calm like the breeze
Blue, and black!! :) :D
brownish orangish, with some blues or purples :)

566Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Just die already. =w=

567Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Pan

Pan

ooh i love these types of surveys

1. How would you describe yourself?
fite me

2. How would others describe you?
Awesome, Bright, Expecting!
(it better be awesome. it better be.)

3. What's your favourite colour?
Orange, red, yellow, hot colours like those.
(i dont have a bias)

4. Which gemstone would you be, and why?
i take offense to the fact that jasper is not here

5. Nectar???
Sweet!!!!!!! <3

6. Which of these choices best describes you?
I need to go to school and get my degree

6. Do you like yourself?
Maybe i do, Maybe i don't...

7. What kind of books do you read?
Books about animals... preferably pretty mythical creature and things like that.

8. If you were a butterfly, what colour would you be?
RED AND ORANGE >:O

http://malafight.tumblr.com

568Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

plotstickers wrote:Baige

xkcd wrote:Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 ANJp1MG

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

569Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:12 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Meowhosr and Luxaria are mafia.

@Pan You are the Monarch butterfly!! Monarch's are powerful! Just like you! Adn you know how to work things out!

570Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: baige

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum