Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN]

+6
Entelechy
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
ezzelin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Aeiou

Aeiou

Entelechy wrote:I'm sorry, who is  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* AU*:・゚✧*:・゚ ?

I changed it back but were you paying that little attention during Lux's maf lol sry you got lyncho'd though

Also Rasei I was saying my vote was RNG not that your votes were

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Tumblr_ny5dx0vkqc1umor9xo1_500

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

THAT GIF IS TERRIFYING TO LOOK AT.

And I was in class when rollover happened, and will be tomorrow too.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'm sorry about the inconvenient rollover time. I could move it forward by... up to two hours at most, if you guys need me to.
I need to keep it at a relatively reasonable time for me, because sometimes, I actually do sleep - and I'd like to keep at least an hour at the bare minimum of me being around after rollover for any questions or w/e.

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:
Five wrote:because the mafia probably don't really know who they are

Well, one of them would, given that they sent in an action/NK on Ninfia.
Someone on the mafia is going to have a hunch that they are, at least. However, any number of town players could have also sent in their actions on Ninfia, too. Well... any number except for "all of them", anyway.

As for rollover time, it's personally fine for me. If moving it forward a bit would be convenient for other players, though, that's just fine too.

Rasei

Rasei

The time is personally fine with me.

ezzelin

ezzelin

phase end. rollover will be up shortly.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Rollover_n1d2_by_amashimono-d9xbhqt

Fourth Cloud

The respite that sunlight offers them does not last long; as soon as night comes, the Orochi is in search of its next prey.

It seeks out its target from among the Seven left, eager to quickly reduce the numbers of the last obstacles on the way to its full resurrection. The Vessel sent to devour the life of the unsuspecting target dashes along the streets and across the roofs with inhuman speed; the thirst for blood that the Orochi induced in them driving them near-insane.

As they locate their target, they're more than eager to sink their fangs into them -- almost literally. Yet, their plan is foiled. The target was prepared; instead of catching them unaware, the attack is repelled, and with a sword in hand, the target waits for another strike from the dark, prepared to fight for their life, and if they can, expose their attacker or take it down with them.

The scale-covered Vessel retreats for the night; it would be unwise to pursue further today, lest their identity might be exposed. There will surely be more opportunities to finish what they started.

An attempt was made on Luxaria, but it failed.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Kumo_crest_100px_by_amashimono-d9wy3rz

Day Two begins. It will end on Friday, April 1st, 21:00 CET (UTC+2).
Please remember to vote and bold your choice.

Ratio: 5T : 2M

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria.
Forever immune to the NK. XD

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*pokes the thread*

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

The time is fine! I just was clarifying that I wouldn't be around at those times.

But good on Lux avoiding the NK!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Copy-pasting somehing I wrote up earlier. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Hmm...y'know, a thought occurs to me, something I just sorta accidentally discovered...assuming I've got the mechanics right.

So, I put in both of my actions last night on the same person...by doing so, I think I think I may may cleared myself as Town (cleared for myself, anyway).

Because were I Mafia:

•And if Lux were Mafia:

•I would have been informed.

•I was not, so we are not Mafia together.

•And if Lux were not Mafia:

•My vote would have counted toward Lux.

•There are only 2 Mafia.

•This means Lux would have died because my partner also voted for either her or me, or there would be no kill because the NK votes were tied.

•Neither of those happened, therefore my vote on her did not count toward anything.

And if my vote did not count, and if Lux and I can not be Maf together, I must be Town, yes?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I activity vote for everyone but me.
And Sammie, I guess, heh.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Let's just Vote each other and hold hands in front of RNG orochi and pray

edit: if it helps any I used a similar theory, I voted Five and nothing happened

Five

Five

I am... Here, sort of. I'll run the numbers after I sleep but I don't need numbers to say that if Tiki is indeed telling the truth about targeting the same person he contacted then he is indeed town if that person did not die and he was not put into a mafia alliance. Is Tiki telling the truth? I dunno, lol. Most of the reason I haven't said anything about my targets is because such information has no value unless we can verify it to be true, because lying is as good a strategy as being truthful, and... We can't actually verify anything to be true.

I am very tired and the other game has sapped pretty much all of my capacity for mafia because holy hot hell, that phase was a mess. Numbers tomorrow. Sleep now.

edit: Wait, you targeted Luxaria last night?? Or was it n0 lmao I do not have the energy to backread at current.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Huh.

So that protect could either be the town's killproof, the town's doctor protect, or I guess the third option of mafia both voting on a mafia, which wouldn't be the case as I voted for an action on another player. (Edit: Just realized I may as well mention this. Voted for an action on Cure N0, and then Five N1.)

... this makes me curious

@ Hostelin
If one of the killproof players dies, would this aspect of their role be made apparent to us?

I guess it only matters in the case of the town player, since the NK will never go off on an actual mafia, meaning their killproof is only used up by lynches.

... unless

@ Hostelin
If the mafia ever have a majority vote on themselves and have the kill negated, is their killproof eaten up in the process?

Anyway, the reason I ask re: bulletproof showing up is that... idk, no one is going to be likely to claim acting on me since it implicates them as mafia, unless they happened to be the town with the doctor role and protected me (which they have no way of knowing, but would provide us with a proven town in this scenario). But assuming the answer to the first host-question is "No", if I either get NKed or lynched or whatever, we'd have no way of knowing if that was a killproof that saved me or a protect. Unless I happened to survive the lynch, too, on top of the doctor protect. omf this is ridiculous what-ifs.

I don't really know what to think of being targeted, since I don't exactly find it unexpected. Ninfia dying N0 says to me that someone had one of several things in mind:

1. Probably expected the majority of town action votes to be on Cure and Luxaria, and so figured sending an action on Ninfia would either catch the WIFOM NK with a 1/7 chance of having the protect (this doesn't make sense, to be honest, like at all, especially since it'd require 1 or 2 mafia to also vote on Ninfia (and in the case of 1 mafia on Ninfia, requires the other mafia to tie it)

2. Did Ninfia because she's a good target regardless, which she is, and also for the fact that if you are mafia and you're trying to figure out if you're mafia, targeting someone like her both potentially kills someone that's good to kill, on top of helping you determine your alignment

3. idfk yolo what even are mechanics idk don't ask me

I think #2 is reasonable, and the one hiccup is, "But statistically you're more likely to be town, so you'd probably play like that at the start", which is true. But regardless, Ninfia died and this is my best explanation.

I said last phase I could see Entelechy, Sammiya, and possibly Cure as targeting Ninfia. I guess I'll bump in Rasei and Five into that list, since I do not think Aeiou or Tiki would target Ninfia N0 according to the above musings, while I could see Rasei and Five utilizing the logic outlined in #2. There's probably at least one mafia in that group of four.

I don't know which of that group would try and target me last night, especially after knowing they're mafia. I guess we also don't know if the two mafia have met yet, but I think at this point it's pretty reasonable that at least one mafia knows who the other is, since to get two NKs off they either had to pair up or have a vote tie with a mafia.

... w-what do you guys think help I've rambled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum