Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 52]

241crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

nautilus wrote:
Ninfia wrote:I do know that my character's flavour line did appear in the blocked out flavour text but....... something went a little pear shaped?

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 9a05a0eb0edccf9005ceb56a795f71a0?

I was incorrect about this assumption. I misunderstood something about how my role worked, but, as I said! discovered someone stunned me n0!

how rude.

but yeah, re:Saki, at this point I'm inclined to #believe, as she is a new player and she also asked for confirmation from the thread as a whole before outing the drummer. This reads to me as a new townie, because a mafia player would look to their team beforehand.

here is to a pear shaped page top

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Pn0EUWf

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

242crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

I'm definitely town! i don't know how to prove it but if you need me to do anything just let me know! >w< will telling people my character choice help?

243crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Cure

Cure

Looks like we just need to hear from Lux and Duck and then everyone will have posted since rollover. I think (Just in case someone had a hidden death).

@Saki of the Cryptids, no need to do that just yet! I think everyone is pretty willing to believe you right now. If something goes wrong when Katagi gets lynched, we might need more information from you, but I don't think anyone is particularly skeptical at this point in time.

Edit: oh and vowels. but vowels is probably sleeping?

244crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:21 pm

chinomi

chinomi

We don't need anything from you, Saki. You're town.

245crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Five

Five

Nah, Saki, don't worry about it! It doesn't seem like you're under much suspicion or anything like that, we're mostly just talking about what to think if katagi doesn't end up being the drummer. (katagi, however, is the drummer, and I am inclined to think rollover will make this apparent.)

246crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@ Saki - I'd personally suggest not worrying too much, since no one is really adamantly going "man, that Saki's mafia!"

The reason why I brought up potential mafia gambits was in response to Lucas' light wariness about following you in my post, but I'm not skeptical for reasons I outlined and others have outlined (another player seemingly having an inkling on the drummer's identity which opens up the field for awkward contradictions, the inherent danger and risk if katagi flips town)!

247crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I find it hilarious how every time Saki asks a question, the entire thread jumps in to answer.

"PLEASE LET US HELP YOU ADORABLE NEWBIE KOUHAI-CHAN"

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

248crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:26 pm

chinomi

chinomi

MuST PROTECT NEW CHILD

249crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Thank you senpais!

(ノ>w<)ノ☆*:・゚✧

250crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Cure

Cure

THOUGH ON THAT NOTE. Chi do you have a reason for the SAKI IS TOWN campaign, or are you just agreeing with everyone else's thoughts?

Chi did anything strange happen to you on N0 from what you could tell?

251crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:29 pm

angel★

angel★

Cure wrote:
angelstar wrote:as for yet more drums..... i..... why......... this reminds me a lot of gakuen s2, when we had an ability that could do something similar, and we got all the actions that would have been in rollover instead of the thread. i kinda feel like it's something similar? i... don't remember if alca also created the roles for that game? but if so, that would make sense to me...

... whispers Angel that was ALCA's role in that game.

oh............ that's right............. I AM EASILY CONFUSED I'M SORRY SCREAMS

but i feel like that makes it even more likely that she would give someone a role that she had????? maybe that's just me idk

252crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:29 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Cure wrote:THOUGH ON THAT NOTE. Chi do you have a reason for the SAKI IS TOWN campaign, or are you just agreeing with everyone else's thoughts?

Chi did anything strange happen to you on N0 from what you could tell?

SAKI IS AS PRECIOUS AND INNOCENT AS THE ACE OF HEARTS I MUST PROTECT NEW CHILD. INNOCENT, HELPFUL CHILD.

Nnnnn, what do you consider strange?

253crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Cure

Cure

Like your action not going through? Or getting unusual results?

pets Angel

254crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:34 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Cure wrote:Like your action not going through? Or getting unusual results?

Nope! Everything went as planned! WAHAHAHAHA!

255crossroads ✕ town win - Page 17 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

What was today even????

I had a meeting with potential new clients who seem super cool and i hope to get to work with them then a surprise meeting set for an interview with a staffing agency tomorrow and had to see my cousin in a play and then do hours of online skill assessment tests that seem badly balanced???

Vote: Katagi.

No way for me to know if my action worked or not. RIP me, sleep?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum