Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 52]

391crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 3:58 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Dropping in to say I don't know how much I can be online tomorrow because I'll be travelling (on a ship right now wheeee)

I'll be doing my best to check in with my phone though!

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Giphy

how many more times will this happen

392crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 6:03 am

katagi

katagi

I love the chibi! at least there's that!

have fun everyone O w O

393crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, Katagi. You're being a good sport now, you were a good sport when we were in that disastor of a Mafia in Card Captor Sakura, and you were a good sport when the Mafia wrecked your Town team in Meme Mafia.

So, here. A gift for being such a lovely lady through all the bad shit. XD

(The animatronics are pretty impressive, actually.)

394crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 12:45 pm

katagi

katagi

THEY REALLY ARE!!!! look. Look at this

395crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay, I am not going to be around much this weekend except later in evening, because its

Can Gamesthis weekend.

I have been trying to go and missing it from 10 years. Seriously. I registered and they still had my information on file since the last time I was there... in 2005. Seriously, they still have my file from 11 years ago after missing it from 10 consecutive years. BUT NOT THIS YEAR!

Okay, technically I missed the first round of games because I had a business call that ran long, and I am going to miss most if not all of Sunday because of a tea party, but I am going to be there pretty much all tonight and tomorrow. Its been a series of super exciting days.

396crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 1:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

The thing I wanted to say is in response to a post by Lux, which I had been thinking about and then asked alca about later. Actually, it's not really in response, but just in general:

Luxaria wrote:Come to think of it, one nice thing of this setup is we potentially get some quick feedback on which roles--or at least specific actions--are lost following player deaths.

I feel like this is something we should keep in mind going forward; once players flip and their characters are known, we can track back to missing actions and what not, now that finally

finally

we will hopefully see rollover flavour. Rollover flavour is going to be pretty useful going forward, imo, since we don't have the benefit of knowing:

a) who successfully survive NK
b) who stunned/jailed

from rollover information in this game

The only caveats that I can think of when considering rollover flavour analysis are to consider that everyone has two abilities, and apparently some people can act twice in one phase according to what alca said at game start, so one person might be tied to two lines of flavour.

The other caveat I can think of is roles that exist which only appear in rollover if they're activated or whatever: mostly, I'm thinking about passive roles like bulletproofs and retaliatory roles. The first post of the game doesn't say only active roles have the potential to appear in rollover, but all roles do, and some comments from the previous phase about roles made me think about this. alca did confirm to me that some roles have specific conditions that affect whether or not they appear in rollover flavour, so something to keep in mind!

Finally: I asked alca just in case, since I was on the topic anyways, and the mafia NK will never show up with its own flavour, so.

fwiw, this is in response to Tiki's comment about a boosting role boosting him: any town-aligned boosting roles should probably aim to boost players who are reasonably assumed to be town. This isn't a shot at what Tiki said or anything, nor do I think he was trying to goad people into boosting him, just something to think about moving forward. Handle that power with care, boosting roles

If someone blots out rollover again im going to be so angry jfc

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 L4HoeWqEEuPNXNYGs

Last edited by nautilus on Fri May 20, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

397crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 3:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 UAy5dl5

Last edited by high seraph on Fri May 20, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

398crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nah, I get ya, Nautie. Just saying it would be mutually beneficial...though completely out of my control and of anyone who acts on me. =/

399crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 4:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

39 minutes to our first task rollover, theoretically.
It's not a D1 rollover, but is this still a "get hype" situation? XD

400crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end!

401crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:08 pm

alcasync

alcasync

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 VayxkzS
✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕
Someone travels through time and space.
Someone compiles a research report.
A phone number is scrawled in red.
Someone is composing a masterpiece.
A shinigami collects a soul.
Someone casts Drain.
Someone picks up an emotional imprint.
A chiropractic session is underway.
The temperature drops.
Support level increased.
Two objects are swapped.
Someone casts Marin Karin.
Return Magic activates.
Two objects are swapped.
Blades of the Darkmoon summoned.
A green circle of light glows.
A vow of friendship has been made.
Someone has been possessed.
A shield flashes.

✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕

Day Three will end tomorrow at 5:00pm PST.

5M 12T

402crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also! All flavor appears in a random order unless your ability specifically states where your flavor will show up.

403crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Now that's more like it.

Gonna update ticker and stuff and then dive into this flavor brb

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

404crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Cure

Cure

I wonder if we're just getting lucky with stuns/protects, or if mafia can't send in a traditional night kill. I was not prevented from acting at the very least. I don't know if I was tampered with, but I am fine with outing my targets.

a couple characters and their player are very obvious.

Last edited by Cure on Fri May 20, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

405crossroads ✕ town win - Page 27 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

DID THE MAFIA NK NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

I'M CACKLING omg good job Y'ALL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum