Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 52]

46crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 3:29 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Kiyoko wrote:By the way alca, do you want a chibi too? Pick a character. PM me or some shit, or just post in thread, idc

Ahh! Really? ;v; Ummm! I figure I'll post it here then.

In that case can I get one of Fai from Tsubasa Chronicles? Thank you!

Oops I took my own pagetop. Oh well. ;v;

47crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Vibrates in excitement

48crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 3:38 pm

chinomi

chinomi

IM READY IM READY IM READY

49crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 3:40 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh um! Everyone has two abilities and unless your role says you can't use them both in the same phase, you can use them both in the same phase.

The starting ratio is 6:12, which I know seems a little mafia-sided, but I kept the ratio in mind when designing roles. Let me know if you have any questions!

50crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 MAB5UUj

sup alca bby i hear you have a thing for blonds

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

51crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 4:08 pm

alcasync

alcasync

!!!!!!!!!

52crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Hi everyone! thank you for the warm welcome! (。・∀・)ノ and also thank you alca for the cool role! I hope I don't mess anything up and get killed right away lol

53crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup alca's friend! We usually give newbies a bit of leeway while they're learning the game, so don't worry too much. We've got kind of high level newbie guides in uhhh this board, if you want to check 'em out. If you have any questions about what to say or what things mean, it's always safest to ask the host (alca in this case).

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

54crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Is super ready to play. Will be trying to RP the whole time.

55crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I am so hype!!! for this!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

56crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Five

Five

I AM VIBRATING WITH EXCITEMENT. Let the game begin...!

57crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 5:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 VayxkzS
✕ ✕ ✕
Night Zero begins.

✕ ✕ ✕

The phase will end tomorrow at 5:00pm PST.

6M 12T

58crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Crypsis wrote:Hi everyone! thank you for the warm welcome! (。・∀・)ノ and also thank you alca for the cool role! I hope I don't mess anything up and get killed right away lol

Reminds me of my 1st game, almost one whole year ago. XD

Rasei wrote:Is super ready to play. Will be trying to RP the whole time.

I wonder what red-headed chibi you'll be getting this time.

Edit: Ninja'd by N0. XD

59crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Five

Five

alcasync wrote:
6M 12T
This ratio is frightening. A grave and arduous test of mettle this shall be, for even should the powers in the game be balanced around it, we could be in trouble very quickly if we don't use them correctly!

Good luck to everyone! (And welcome to the forum, Saki, since I haven't had the chance to say it yet!)

60crossroads ✕ town win - Page 4 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WELCOME TO THE FORUM SAKI UCCHUUUUUUuuuuuu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum