Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 64]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Also, Lux hates death-millers. A lot.

She also hates Town having super-scummy-roles (see: her role in Gakuen S1).

Hmm...these are good points...but, if she's been helping in the hospital, still don't think I wanna switch. :(

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Don't want to vote Sammiya because of what Rasei said so I guess I'll vote: Plot but I'll stick around till rollover in case new info comes up.

Also also if the ball is important should we stop telling people who has it in case somebody gets targeted for it?

Last edited by Tinylightsflash on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

I don't think this Tiny thing is going to pan out, so again, out of self preservation and fear of the Great and Mighty Carolynn...

unvote: Tinylightsflash
vote: Sammiya

omg i'm really going to die aren't i

Five

Five

The person who made the Carolynn vote happen hasn't come forward about it. Nor did anyone explain the extra vote in the first vote tally. I feel like town players with such roles would... say something.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

that vote was explained tho, wasn't? Rasei miscounted to votes I believe.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

yeah the only thing i'm really concerned about is why the carolynn-haver hasn't come forward yet -- BUT

there's a chance it's someone's passive that evne they don't know about or an effect of an item or something. god we really don't know and i love it. i love this game

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It resets the timeline back to the previous day phase basically. But then when the phase ends, I die for good. Basically a bleeding role.

also, my bus driver is also different from a typical one. The reason I didn't bring up ezz or katagi not being targeted by things that show up in rollover sooner is because I didn't know for sure. The action taken on the first person I targeted will immediately hit the second person on the same night phase, while whatever is used on the second person won't hit the first person until the next night phase.

It's... very complicated and may or may not be borderline quantum physics I believe the term is.

And not hospital, but home care.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex00003: \"Ninfia" wrote:that vote was explained tho, wasn't? Rasei miscounted to votes I believe.

Look at the tally for today. Carolynn, the fictional secretary for this game, has a vote.

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm trying to think of how to say this vaguely, but there isn't really a way to do it: It'll be obvious what my role is if I die.

edit: Oh wait, that's too vague. It's not phase ender if that's what it sounds like.

Five

Five

I'm not a huge fan of these lynch targets. I'm almost tempted to just Vote: Carolynn and see what happens.

Sorry, darling.

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Carolynn

plotstickers

plotstickers

I have to go, so I'll say that it'll be obvious to Ninfia. Hopefully that'll help with spec.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 27 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Two

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 27 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. plotstickers
#Ex00012 plotstickers vs. Tinylightsflash Sammiya
#ED00002 Carolynn vs. Sammiya