Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 56]

361distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
Crypsis wrote:@Cure-senpai, oh i guess i re-read my PM and it doesn't say bloody it just says red and i assumed that meant blood because there was blood nearby? but what else would it be if it's not blood right? i don't think children are running around the city with tomato sauce on their feet!! òwó)a

I think it's the same child but we're in different places. Good to know.

Actually.

... I think this child is probably not an innocent person.

I think a lot of people started in the same general area but not exactly the same "screen". Based on messages I've received and from what people have been saying.

My experiences of the location Crypsis is talking about lines up with what they said. What do you have that makes you think the child is not an innocent person?

Like I said before, I have reason to believe not all scary clues mean the person is mafia. So I'm kind of wondering what you have now.

362distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

All I know is, there's an inordinate number of unattended murder scenes in this neighborhood.

363distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:My experiences of the location Crypsis is talking about lines up with what they said. What do you have that makes you think the child is not an innocent person?

Like I said before, I have reason to believe not all scary clues mean the person is mafia. So I'm kind of wondering what you have now.

Why are there two sets of child footprints near large amounts of blood if the child is innocent? I just think it's weirdly convenient for (likely) the same child to show up in two different places that are equally gory. Especially if the footprints are bloody, they had to be there relatively soon after the crime.

It could be different children, or maybe they escaped, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.

364distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:36 pm

drandahl

drandahl

A bit of meta-thinking:

Considering some of us might be tracking clues to the same location(s), I wonder if it's more advantageous for some of us to go on more tangential paths. Each phase, there's been a clear option that pushes me closest to information directly related to the murderers.

I'm just announcing I'll most likely keep taking that kind of "direct" path forward.

365distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:49 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:My experiences of the location Crypsis is talking about lines up with what they said. What do you have that makes you think the child is not an innocent person?

Why are there two sets of child footprints near large amounts of blood if the child is innocent? I just think it's weirdly convenient for (likely) the same child to show up in two different places that are equally gory. Especially if the footprints are bloody, they had to be there relatively soon after the crime.

It could be different children, or maybe they escaped, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.

Your location and Crypsis' location are the same location. There's one set of footprints. I'm 100% sure of that and frustratingly can't say WHY. But everyone should move forward knowing that is the case and those investigative enough can read between the lines.

Maybe it's not incredibly unlikely that each person discovers different things at different locations or evaluates each location differently even if the overall location is the same. We're specifically forbidden from quoting things from the location so maybe that's the reason why we are. I think that's probably the most likely explanation and it makes a lot of sense now why something that specific is in the rules.

Some list-making dog or someone like them should compile a list of locations labeled vague things like "Location A" or "Location B" for these instances where one or more people are talking about what we are sure is the same location to list what we found there.

366distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo dawgs just a reminder that there is a curfew tonight and all you good little boys and girls need to be in bed by 4pm PST.

Bad little boys and girls are not exempt. You guys also need to be in bed by 4pm PST.

That's in about two hours from now.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

367distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Cure

Cure

Well, okay. If the flavor is different for each location for each person, that's certainly interesting (and a lot of work for the hosts, but they have been working on this for months).

It would make sense for Crypsis to be in the same location as me, based on other things she's said, but the discrepancy in the details was throwing me off. Interesting.

Extra interesting that you, specifically, seem to know so much about the location where we(??) are, since I don't think you started there.

368distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh also, I think I was supposed to pass this on. It's from one of my messages.

Apparently there's a lady in white who vanquished a terrible evil in 1916, and we should try to find out as much about her as possible? I hear the number 1916 coming up a lot in thread!

369distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Cure

Cure

An ancient spooky lady.

Also, in line with what drandahl said, I am also taking the most direct path without any detours. So anyone who thinks they started near where I did based on things I've said should keep that in mind and maybe branch out a little in their exploration.

370distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. I've seen something involving dates, though I've no info.

Actually, considering my character has a bit of a...quirk, I could see each description for players being different. Different backgrounds and ticks allowing for different perspectives on the same things.

371distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:14 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I started off going the most direct way, but when I realized that other people were probably doing the same thing, I started exploring other places. Aside from the detail about the teenager with the sneakers, I haven't uncovered anything else yet though.

Umm, also! I guess I will say what T3tsuya seems to be burning to say but can't due to claiming rules. ;v; I think his role flavor talks about the scene with the child's footprints, and that's why he knows so much about it. I think he also seems to be implying that either he is the child and town, or else he knows for other reasons based on the information in his role PM that the child is not the guilty party.

372distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I know I have a pretty nice background that doesn't involve bloody children. I haven't really been going on a direct path. I'm still in the same room as I started.

373distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:26 pm

katze

katze

Yeah I haven't really been traveling, either? I'm still in the same place as I started and exploring everything i can in there before I move on to some place else, but it hasn't been too fruitful yet.

374distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:Umm, also! I guess I will say what T3tsuya seems to be burning to say but can't due to claiming rules. ;v; I think his role flavor talks about the scene with the child's footprints, and that's why he knows so much about it. I think he also seems to be implying that either he is the child and town, or else he knows for other reasons based on the information in his role PM that the child is not the guilty party.

That (or something similar)... would make a lot of sense for a few reasons coupled with something he said in his first post today.

Tet, how many different people have been sending you messages?

375distortion [N0-N3] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Maybe if anyone is near a library, they could look around for what happen in 1916.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum