Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 56]

46distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rollover's in 22 mins, so whatever time it is now for you, add 22 mins to that

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

47distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 0dZrth9

You plunge into the sumi-e morning and your shadow does not follow. Here is the neighborhood you have always known. Here are the ways in which you no longer know it: muted, veiled in fog, a flicker of paranoia, a pressing asphyxiation. Moisture beads dew onto blades of grass, strings it through spiderwebs like premature Christmas decorations. Ironically festive. Cars lean into the curb, rows of slumbering beasts with eyes frosted over. The world holds its breath. You release yours, slowly.

No one has to die tonight.

If you play your cards right, no one has to die at all.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 F33cN69

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 ZT4k8rL NIGHT ZERO

A curfew has been instated. All actions must be submitted before 4pm PST.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

btw @chi rollover is at 12pm JST  U。・ェ・。U

48distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

nautilus wrote:?T : ?M

r u fucken kidden me

49distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Host clarification. We've gotten some questions about what level of claiming is acceptable, so here it is broken out.

Locations/Scenarios/Choices

In-thread: Please don't reveal anything that might give other players a clue on how to navigate their own scenarios. We want to avoid the situation where someone says, "Hey I found an item in the fleshy mushroom fun room that makes you immune to all kills and lynches permanently for the rest of the game" and then everyone in the whole game immediately runs over to the fleshy mushroom fun room to get that item. Additionally, while I get that it would be the most efficient way of solving any mysteries, it kind of kills that aspect of the game if everyone can split up and go to an area and dump every clue they find into thread, so don't do that.

Messages: It is, however, perfectly acceptable to dump as much information as you want about scenarios or items into messages short of directly copying and pasting host-written flavor. We want people to be able to work together to solve mysteries, with the tradeoff that they can only communicate in a limited fashion and may not know who they can trust.

Roles

Rules for claiming roles are the same both in-thread and in messages. Please do not claim exactly what your abilities do or what your character's job, personality, motivations, etc. may be. I understand that role claiming vs. hinting is kind of a very vague blurred line, and we're not going to go full dictator on this, but please try to keep to the spirit of this rule. In general:

"I know Mitsu is mafia because I'm a cop and investigated her" = not fine
"I know Mitsu is mafia for role-related reasons" = fine

"I am a doctor" = not fine
"My role is protective" = fine

"My role is a 32-year-old 6'4" male with brown hair and blue eyes and a stable well-paying job seeking hot young singles in his area for nights of fun that might eventually blossom into a passionate and loving relationship; likes cats and star wars" = not fine
"My role sounds like a badly written OKCupid profile" = fine

If these claiming rules get unreasonably confusing, we can discuss them and maybe tweak them a bit, but for now this is how things will stand. If you're ever not sure about what is or isn't acceptable to claim, you're welcome to ask either Mitsu or myself out of thread.

tl;dr Please exercise your best judgment and don't try to deliberately cheat the system or find loopholes to the claiming thing or you will make the hosts sad.

50distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:"My role is a 32-year-old 6'4" male with brown hair and blue eyes and a stable well-paying job seeking hot young singles in his area for nights of fun that might eventually blossom into a passionate and loving relationship; likes cats and star wars"

Who do I PM regarding this?

51distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:27 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm. The curfew is interesting. I feel like it must be a temporary mechanic(?) because the first post doesn't mention it in the rules. I wonder if there are roles that act during the period between curfew and rollover (like deo's role in Literary Mafia 2 where he got to choose which actions happened)? ;v;

52distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Cure

Cure

I was just assuming it was a rule made out of convenience for the hosts. If they have to write lots of flavor from actions/messages/etc.

53distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:34 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ok i havent read rollover yet but this whole site looks like a post apoctalypic nightmare on my works computer because theyve blocked all imgur images so imagine this

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Image

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Image

BUT COVERING THE WHOLE FUCKING FORUM the background the top part
everything

it makes it seem so foreboding

54distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

規制 規制 規制 規制 規制 規制 規制 規制 規制

55distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:42 pm

chinomi

chinomi

SCREAMS

56distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I've been reading everything the hosts have posted since game start in the voice of the Darkest Dungeon narrator. I've played too much of that lately, heh.

(Youtube linking isn't showing right in the preview, so just in case: https://youtu.be/PjF7rMhxNhg )

57distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

That is a niiiice voice, man

58distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@investigators pls investigate me i promise it won't hurt you

it will all make sense later

59distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:03 pm

katze

katze

Well that sounds scary.

60distortion [N0-N3] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

規制

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum