Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 56]

451distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 ZT4k8rL

(placeholder)

452distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:48 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

katze wrote:Oh no.... So I found out about a death at(by??) a convenience store yesterday and I didn't really think much about it but now that rollover happened....

AND YOU DID NOT REPORT A DEAD BODY, WHY, EXACTLY?

BAD DOG.

BarBlarian wrote:also dylan that stun might've been me i'm super sorry ; w ;

Blaire pls

Pls, Blaire.

453distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Cure

Cure

drandahl wrote:Credibility to the suggestion that mafia roles could be location-based, definitely.

I'm trying to suggest that in my case at least, it's more likely that I was targeted before I (potentially) moved, instead of after.

Well the curfew wouldn't affect items (including mafia using items). If someone stunned you before the curfew, you wouldn't move. I don't think mafia can use their items after the curfew ends, but I think all items and movements have to be in before mafia can kill someone, hence the three hour window. Because that gives mafia plenty of time to send in their kill and reminds me a lot of what me and Kiyo did with Deo's ability in Lit Maf (all actions had to be sent in by X time so he would have several hours to make a decision on what to do).

Last edited by Cure on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

454distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 pm

angel★

angel★

ah just to clarify, the message from chi wasn't through the game, she just wanted the thread to know about her.... state and that she likely wasn't going to be able to post :') sorry, should've been more clear about that.

455distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I did see a bullet hole at the first place I went to. I was hesitant to mention it sooner since I wasn't sure I was allowed to.

Stuns halting progress does make sense. So we have to take that into account. It limits the information we can gather by quite a bit.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

456distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:54 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, those are good points. I kind of assumed I was maf!stunned by maf!role, but maybe not.

Blaire, it hurt (the back of my head still feels sore), but I won't hold it against you for now.

Is there anything you can say to maybe explain why you targeted me? Also, was it related to our relative locations?

457distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:56 pm

katze

katze

T3tsuya wrote:
katze wrote:Oh no.... So I found out about a death at(by??) a convenience store yesterday and I didn't really think much about it but now that rollover happened....

AND YOU DID NOT REPORT A DEAD BODY, WHY, EXACTLY?

BAD DOG.
NO NO I WAS LED TO BELIEVE IT WAS NOT RECENT!!!

458distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't think mafia has active abilities either. If mafia had a stun, why wouldn't they use it N0? Even if it was every other night, there'd be no reason to wait until N1 to use it. I think both town and mafia need to use items in order to act, and that's why it's potentially dangerous to be free with your information in messages. Along with accidentally revealing where you are and getting killed for it, you're telling mafia how to get a potentially powerful item.

Edit: This could be another reason for the hidden ratio. I dunno if mafia has like... one body they move around and kill people that way, or if each individual person counts and they just decide who does the killing. If we know how many mafia there are, we'd know how many places are potentially unsafe. or something. That's less clear, but it's... probably related somehow. Or one of the mafia passives is obscuring the ratio while they're still alive.

s h r u g s

459distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 0dZrth9

The phase has ended.

460distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also no speculation until we get everything settled

461distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 pm

Cure

Cure

f r owns

462distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:04 pm

drandahl

drandahl

neat.

463distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 0dZrth9

Death always seems to bring out weakness.

Death chips away at the foundations of being, shaking even the most immovable. Death chases life into the shadows and breeds fear and distrust and pain. It is death that causes better men to break down, death which creates fissures where there are none, and death which is the great equalizer, the one that silences, the immutable.

It is death that brings silence to the community center today, as death had dealt a severe blow to the foundation of the town. Regardless of affiliation or personality, everyone had a connection to that small little corner store at the intersection, with its garish red and blue tiling and jars of candy. It had been a bright light in a dark time, an unchangeable force in a world that seemed more turbulent in a day. It was always there.

And then it was gone.

Death acts quickly, stealing the bravado for a brief moment from those who bravely proclaimed that they would be the one to find the killer: would they ever be able to win in a fight against them, or would they too fall in a gruesome manner? Death crushes the confidence of those who believe they'll never be targeted: even a series of CCTV cameras and a locked door couldn't provide the security that would problem them - what could? Death dredges up fear in those calmly assessing the situation, breeding paranoia and anxiety: would I be next?

And it is this sudden death that stomps out the crowds' bloodlust, their quest for retribution for the fear of losing an innocent, the fear of amplifying the unease that sat in everyone's hearts.

For fear of what that death would bring.

With that, the meeting ends for another day.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 F33cN69

Nobody was lynched.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 ZT4k8rL NIGHT TWO

A curfew has been instated. All actions must be submitted before 4pm PST.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

464distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:16 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I can't believe we were all simultaneously petrified by fear of death. I guess these things happen to humans like us from time to time.

465distortion [N0-N3] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:17 pm

deo

deo

LOL everyone i was with was very confused when i freaked out at a "you received a pm" mail is this really happening

lordy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum