Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 60]

346distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:06 pm

drandahl

drandahl

distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Pb1310

347distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I love that picture of a baby broken image.

348distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Pb13

distortion [THE END] - Page 24 E4cd7daba0a085c44f00cf4300308375

distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Il_340x270.840836268_a7pm

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

349distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I love that one even more.
<3

Edit: Ooh, three now!

350distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

One hour to go again.

For realsies this time.

(I think.)

351distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PMs going out now. No spec. Baby animals still okay

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

352distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 24 0dZrth9

The Lord’s punishment comes swift and unsparing.

There are no images of the body. This is a small town, and in the hearts of its inhabitants dwell those usual small town superstitions. At the press release, the detective issues a clipped statement. “Another victim found. Near the church.”

He tells them, delicately, about the circumstances of the murder. As delicate as one can, given the details of the case. Eviscerated. Punctured in a hundred places by an unidentified blade, every inch of flesh soaked crimson. The authorities discovered the body surrounded by gravestones, lying on its back like the Vitruvian Man. He says no more than this.

He does not tell the people about the bleeding sockets gazing unseeing into the sky. That eyeless judgment that watched him then, that watch him still, that will watch him evermore from the shadows of waking nightmare, from the phantoms of restless sleep. He does not tell them about that scarlet geometry, the ring of blood and entrails circumscribed around the corpse, the five-pointed star painted beneath the body, every limb aligned to a vertex. He doesn’t tell them about the candles, still flickering when the officers arrive, glimmering sinister, a melting of wax and flesh. The lingering scent of burning rot, like a black stain upon his senses, as permanent as sin.

He does not tell them about the Bible, clutched in bloody palms and flung away in desperation, curled, beseeching, against a headstone, and housing a damning truth. The identity of the killer, scrawled in blood, and in desperation, and in the tortuous last gasps of life.

And though he has never fostered a faith in the Lord, and though this be the punishment wrought upon man by the hand of man, the detective presses three fingers together and drags them across his chest, top to bottom, right to left. Then, he steps down and departs.

Word gets out, anyway.

distortion [THE END] - Page 24 F33cN69

Five was killed! They were town. A longtime spiritual leader, Five led a life of simplicity, integrity, and goodwill. Five is remembered for their services to the community, such as sponsoring youth events, hosting Christmas and Easter celebrations, and organizing charity drives. The local church, of which Five was the sole caretaker, will be maintained by the state until a replacement can be found. Funeral and memorial services for Five will be postponed until investigations at the church conclude.

A message left behind by the victim,

CAMERA

PSALM 5:10

distortion [THE END] - Page 24 ZT4k8rL DAY NINE

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

353distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay guys the results are in. Alca was shown visiting both me and ninfia last night, which means that it's confirmed that the [redacted] includes messages as visits.

What this means is, I think Tet might have been tailored (for lots of reasons, a couple are kind of meta, but most aren't). The main reason he was lynched is because he was seen visiting Alca when a kill attempt was made on her and we though that the item worked the same way some people's roles apparently do (and sammie flipped maf after vouching for visits showing up) and didn't really have much concrete evidence beyond that.

Also, the flavor when he died had very little to do with connecting him to previous cases (of actual dead players) like Blaire's death flavor did. I'm not sure if it's because of his character/role or if there's a tailor, but it would have been a perfect time for mafia to tailor him because they knew he was going to get lynched next.

I'm not sure what this says about one or both of Blaire and Sammie, but in Sammie's case the curfew seems overwhelmingly like a mafia ability (especially since sammie didn't even hint at it or anything), and Blaire was connected to a lot of the deaths. I think the whole Blaire Claiming Sammie's Death might have been a misfire/redirect/??? and Blaire just claimed credit for it to take herself off everyone's radars. I am really starting to think that one of our dead mafia is not actually mafia though because a lot of things really don't add up.

(Also this means that mafia might have tailored some of the confirmed towns to flip mafia when they die)

Wrote this before rollover, not sure who died who died. Oh, five died, RIP five.

I'm gonna get this day started with a Vote: Angelstar (may change it to tiki or chinomi depending on how the day pans out)

354distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I don't think tet was tailored.

also @nye, the action I told you I was taken didn't go through, so someone else did that.

edit: anyway time for sleep hayley's been awake forever.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

355distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:07 pm

Cure

Cure

And why do you think that?

356distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Five

Five

oh rip

357distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, the whole flavor about monsters, and a ripped up Pop-Tarts box leaves me to still believe Tet was Mafia, just one that got boned by a misconception, based on how actions and messages work with ROLES, and terminology getting mixed up.

As for Five, uh...huh. Curious choice. In terms of message, "Camera," is that somehow referring to to what Gerry and I found? Then, Psalm 5:10.

Bible Hub wrote:Declare them guilty, O God! Let their intrigues be their downfall. Banish them for their many sins, for they have rebelled against you.

Not sure how that's supposed to help us. the whole, demonic, ritual sacrifice is a new way of killing someone. Woof. I wonder if it's just that way because she was the spiuritual leader of the Town, though.

As for my own searches, the same cop is still there, telling people to look out for Gerry. I'm still inclined to believe Gerry for now, though. And Raie, any reason for Angel over the other options?

358distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Because Angel was the other lynch option yesterday which means a lot of people are still pretty suspicious of her, and she's still pretty high up on my own "might be mafia" list. Just because Tiny was mafia, doesn't mean Angel isn't.

Tbh, I'd be okay with lynching Chi too.

359distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. I just hope we get some activity in thread tonight and tomorrow morning. With real life butting its way in, we've had 2 quiet days when I could have found plenty of time to chat...and tomorrow, I will have a very hard time finding opportunities during the last nine hours of this day phase to add anything, heh.

Edit: From the sounds of it, we should check out the church. Aside from murder sites usually giving us good info, I wonder if the name of Five's killer really is in that Bible in the graveyard.

Rollover wrote:He does not tell them about the Bible, clutched in bloody palms and flung away in desperation, curled, beseeching, against a headstone, and housing a damning truth. The identity of the killer, scrawled in blood, and in desperation, and in the tortuous last gasps of life.

360distortion [THE END] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Cure wrote:Alca was shown visiting both me and ninfia last night, which means that it's confirmed that the [redacted] includes messages as visits.

Yes, this is correct. I used an item on Cure and sent a message to Ninfia. Saki just sent me another copy of the same item I used on Cure, so tomorrow night might be my third night in a row using this item. ;v;

Tiki The Troll wrote:Edit: From the sounds of it, we should check out the church. Aside from murder sites usually giving us good info, I wonder if the name of Five's killer really is in that Bible in the graveyard.

I thought the quote in rollover was the message left by Five?

rollover wrote:A message left behind by the victim,
CAMERA

PSALM 5:10

Which means that the camera and the psalm relate to the killer, somehow.

edit: Oh, and also I don't particularly think we should vote chinomi. chinomi did try to clear Five, which doesn't make chinomi town, but I think that should count for something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum