Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 60]

361distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Cure

Cure

That's true, though mafia is also in the habit of trying to clear town players to make themselves seem more town, but I'll drop her down on my list. Process of elimination kind of just leaves us with

angel
tiki
she-ra
chinomi
gerry

(ordered in descending order of willing to vote -> less willing to vote)

also, these (dead) people have flipped mafia.

high seraph
sammiya
t3tsuya
mr. alice
tinylightsflash

i think at least one may be town

362distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Edit: From the sounds of it, we should check out the church. Aside from murder sites usually giving us good info, I wonder if the name of Five's killer really is in that Bible in the graveyard.

I thought the quote in rollover was the message left by Five?

rollover wrote:A message left behind by the victim,
CAMERA

PSALM 5:10

I thought that too at first, but rereading it, I dunno. Doesn't sound like the same thing. It could be...still, like I said, we should check out Five's murder site anyway. I think I'm pretty far from it right now, though...

363distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Cure wrote:also, these (dead) people have flipped mafia.

high seraph
sammiya
t3tsuya
mr. alice
tinylightsflash

i think at least one may be town

I think it's possible that mafia has some way to obscure alignments. deo didn't flip an alignment, though perhaps that was related to deo himself rather than a mafia janitor role, since nobody else has died that way since. ;v;

I think, of this list, high seraph and Mr. Alice had direct ties to deaths in flavor, and if we believe that T3tsuya was a werewolf child, then he may have been responsible for the claw marks. I feel like of these five names, the one most likely to be town is Sammiya given that Mr. Alice claimed the shot on Sammiya.

364distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

The problem with that is that sammie was the one causing the curfew, and I just can't rationalize that as a town role in any way. Especially since she didn't even hint to anyone that she knew anything about it in messages or otherwise.

365distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, speaking of roles and characters, I think everyone has now hinted at one or both (if not had them outed directly in rollover). Well, except Crypsis. But, unless she's trying to pull the same trick as Tiny, only even crazier with all the handouts, she certainly looks Town.

Has she told you anything of what she does in messages, Alca? (I'm not asking you to out her role, just wondering if you have any idea what she does.)

366distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:29 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Sorry for being a bit MIA - fuck I'm so exhausted from work hahaha starting a new job in a new country is soooooooo tiring I was to fall over. Okay, I don't know if this means anything but I know angel was visiting alca last night for some reason. I actually read my PM before looking at rollover so I was so ready to see that alca was dead and be like ANGEL IS THE MURDERER but that's not the case at all, it seems.

367distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:35 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Tiki The Troll wrote:Has she told you anything of what she does in messages, Alca? (I'm not asking you to out her role, just wondering if you have any idea what she does.)

She mentioned in thread that her character was unrelated to the government, and was trying to buy a house. New homeowner, maybe? Also that her ability activates when people target her.

Crypsis wrote:oh and i haven't said much about my role but that's because my role is pretty normal like it doesn't even talk about jobs or anything i don't work in the government! i just want to buy a house!!!

Crypsis wrote:My ability is passive too! It does things when people act on me (i think i'm allowed to say this?)

Saki, when you get online, can you tell us a little more about your role? ;v;

Also I wouldn't have died last night if anyone had tried to kill me. Apparently She-Ra tried to protect me. Although it's good to know that angelstar apparently visited me too!

368distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So, if Chi was following Angel, and we take her word for it, Angel didn't send in the NK, at the very least. Anybody get a message from Angel?

And sorry, Alca I missed those. Thanks for the quotes! =D

369distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:46 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I didn't get a message from angel. The only messages I got were from Saki and She-Ra.

370distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:18 pm

angel★

angel★

i also protected alca (the same thing i tried to do the night i got stunned but it didn't go through).

also thanks to the person who sent me a message! i'm kind of tempted to check on the timeline area to see if the umbrella lady is me, but i also wanted to see how the church has changed since five died :(

371distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:01 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Midterm week not over yet, going to be somewhat MIA though I will try to contribite when I get home.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

372distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:32 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:And why do you think that?

because his defenses were pretty similar to how he's played as maf before, imo. He's a great player and of course it makes sense to tailor great players, but I dunno, my gut is going with maf based on his reactions and flavour.

I still am in the "if anyone was tailored it was probably maybe tiny" boat because in past games with her at least, her lynch has been pretty pivotal to town getting dunked on, so someone like Tiki maybe would have been the type to try and push that if he were maf.

rubs chin.

edit: in general, I know Tiny better than I know tet, certainly, but I do know tet pretty well and have been mafia with him in the past, so...

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

373distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:15 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

But Hayley, I didn't even push that lynch. =P That push was Raie's baby.

374distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:20 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh I don't mean to like, directly fos you, its more that I could see you doing something of that nature

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

375distortion [THE END] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:48 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Fair. After all, not even sure who I wanna vote for, even after thinking back on everything and making that list last phase/two days ago. Really all down to process of elimination now. I don't really feel an Angel lynch at the moment, though...maybe Chi? Maybe She-a, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum