Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 60]

376distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:30 am

alcasync

alcasync

vote: Mr. Gerbear

I know there are plenty of reasons not to vote for Mr. Gerbear but there are also plenty of reasons not to vote for the other candidates, in my opinion. I don't really feel like lynching angelstar since angel didn't send in the NK. Also, Mr. Gerbear's character has a loose connection with the cameras given the security cameras and the image on the wanted poster.

I'm not particularly going to push this lynch, but it's the only vote I am currently comfortable with.

377distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:52 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Vote: No Vote

At the store I'm at today, probably won't have many, if any, chances to access the computer, and every time I've opened this thread on mobile today I''ve been hit with at least half a dozen redirects (looking at my browser history, the last one had nine...woof).

378distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:11 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

VOTE TALLY

angelstar IV
Mr. Gerbear III
chinomi I

distortion [THE END] - Page 26 ZT4k8rL

Cure vs angelstar
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll vs no vote chinomi
Ninfia vs angelstar
Ardonye vs angelstar
Crypsis vs Mr. Gerbear
angelstar vs Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Gerbear vs angelstar

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 7 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

379distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:42 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

man I'm super busy today and im not really sure who to vote for at this point. I guess... I might as well Vote: angelstar because well, I feel like her flip would at least assure me about tiny's status and give us a way to look at how the tiny lynch went down. If she's town, then tiny might be too, but tailored? we'll have to look at the votes and i don't have time for that rn

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

380distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:53 am

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:And why do you think that?

because his defenses were pretty similar to how he's played as maf before, imo. He's a great player and of course it makes sense to tailor great players, but I dunno, my gut is going with maf based on his reactions*** and flavour.

To be fair, he does kind of get that way when he's town and and being focused. He just kind of gets that way in general.

I did say I have a couple meta reasons for thinking he might have been framed. There's several things that would make about 0 sense if he was actually mafia and just acting.

He might still have actually been mafia, but I don't think that's all there is to it.

I don't think Tiny was town. At all.

381distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

ok i dont have a lot of time and its 2am

I wish I could go back, read through posts again and analyze, but I can't. I'm going to vote based on my gut feeling and what I remember so I'm going vote: Angelstar.

Sorry but that's all from me this phase I'm glad I managed to vote before I passed out tonight orz

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

382distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:02 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

alcasync wrote:Saki, when you get online, can you tell us a little more about your role? ;v;

yeah! so my character lives in this crappy apartment and they want to go buy a house! Except the paperwork gets all messed up and the real estate agent is like don't worry i'll handle it! Except then the real estate agent doesn't handle it because they get killed which kinda sucks you know? so now I'm stuck in a crappy apartment and i don't have a house. =w=)a

but anyway my role only works when people try to do things to me and I dunno how much i can say but it relates to my paperwork! And also i can't mess up anybody else with my ability because it only affects me so it's not like a scrambling up mixup or anything, and it's not like alca-nee's ability and it's also not like She-ra's ability! I hope that is enough clues but if it's not just let me know!!!

I'm gonna vote with alca-nee here and vote: Mr. Gerbear because if chinomi is telling the truth then angelstar didn't try to kill Five right? although i guess both chinomi and angelstar could be mafia and lying. :o also how do we know how many mafia are left do we just have to keep killing people until the game ends???

383distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:19 pm

angel★

angel★

Ninfia wrote:man I'm super busy today and im not really sure who to vote for at this point. I guess... I might as well Vote: angelstar because well, I feel like her flip would at least assure me about tiny's status and give us a way to look at how the tiny lynch went down. If she's town, then tiny might be too, but tailored? we'll have to look at the votes and i don't have time for that rn

why would my flip say anything about tiny? when i flip town, why would that make you think tiny is too?

vote: mr. gerbear out of self-preservation i guess :| i didn't mind dying much last day but now i want to go check out the timeline area.

384distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

....man. Vote: angel also because self preservation

I leave for one day. One day. I'll be able to backread likely only after rollover tho so ugh @_@

385distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

OH MY GOD, GERRY
I manage to load the page on phone, stopping it before the ads come, I make a vote complete with spec, spend most of my lunch on it...BUT YOU NINJA'D ME, so instead of my message posting, I was sent to the "People posted before you" page, then got redirected WELL over adozen times, to get a"FIND SINGLES TO @#$%" AD

yhncl34yt743ytcd834qytvb85

Anyway, manager is gone, store is actually really slow...I'll try to write it up again on the computer. But first...I know she has no votes, and in this race between Gerry and Angel, may mean nothing, but...
Vote: Chinomi

Reasoning coming soon (hopefully).

386distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay. Well, we have Chi's claim, that she can tell who has what alignment via people acting on her. I've already said how that could work as a possible Mafia ploy last phase (2 days ago), but also why that was risky. Well, there's something abou that still bugging me.

She vouched for Deo, who was then killed. Still a little strange, because we were all feeling uneasy about this claim before Deo's demise, and the thread overall still felt really good about the Towniness of the likes of Alca and Cure, so you'd think they would still be higher priority. On top of that, come to think of it, if Chi was Town, it stands to reason that she was being honest. If that's so, even if we were still iffy on Chi, why would the Mafia let someone like that last all the way through to the end game?

Beyond that though, what made me uneasy goes back to Deo. Confirmed Town by Chi, then killed off to prove her claim (possibly). But Deo didn't flip. With no ratio...I'm thinking he is neutral, the more I reflect on it. Because, not only is he the only person to have a hidden alignment*, but he also had the only character in the game who was not a resident of this small, closely knit town. He's the only one who would not innately have a vested interest in the fate of the town and its residents, good or bad.

And that's why I'm keeping my vote on Chi.

*A thought occurs to me, making me wonder in Lucas' passive was to hide the alignment of his NK victims...though I'm not sure how that would be useful when they were obviously NK'd.

Edit: OH RIGHT, WHY DEO MATTERS
Because, if Deo was neutral...that means Chi was lying about her role.

387distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:41 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I don't think there are neutrals in this game.

first post wrote:There are two factions, the mafia and the town. Mafia win when their number is greater than or equal to that of town. Town wins when all mafia are eliminated.

Additionally, the ratio only includes "T" and "M".

388distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

True. But obscurity is kinda the name of the game here. That ratio has meant nothing all game, because it's BEEN nothing all game. And strictly speaking, Deo's character was not a member of the town...so maybe Deo wasn't a member of the Town as a result.

Edit: Moreover, that ratio only exixts to create confusion, giving us zero info (whch is why I think it's a Mafia's passive to keep it obfuscated). Even listing an "N:?" in there gives us info...which I don't think we're supposed to be able to get from that ratio, heh.

389distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:23 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

That's an interesting theory.

I'm interested in this "camera" business with five's death and the identity of the killer being written in five's bible. So maybe hopefully her passive let her plant some evidence that we can go find?? (I don't remember if five's passive was already claimed/used)

I have almost nothing to say in terms of spec :s but between Angel and Gerry I think I would vote Angel rn.

ps. does anyone want to claim sending me that Estonian message ever? because idgi

390distortion [THE END] - Page 26 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Cure

Cure

I think Angel's alignment has absolutely no bearing on Tiny's (and vice versa). People were pretty split between them, and no one was willing to tip the scale on the tie (which, tbh makes me a little more suspicious of Tiki who intentionally abstained from voting to not break the tie). They could both be mafia, or Angel could be town, and I don't think either outcome would reflect on Tiny at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum