Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

196Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:12 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:I'm gonna fight lux

why

what did I ever do to you

of course this personal drama pagetops

197Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:13 am

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Okay vote:aeiou

198Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote : A U
tbh

199Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm

katagi

katagi

bless

200Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The Phase has ended. Rollover will be up shortly.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

201Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

gasp she beat me to it

202Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 RbEKaN2

Okay, Okay, look. We are playing this game.

Oh! Yeah, that one looks great!

There was a pause, and Matt or Alex or something looked at Chad or Aiden or whatever suspiciously.

For real this time?

Yes…?

Matt or Alex or something didn’t buy the casual shrug and nose scratch of his friend, looking down at the game he’d kind of pulled at random. He frowned a little bit.

A dating sim?

What of it?

Well… okay.

Aeiou has been lynched. She was Hatoful boyfriend! She was Mafia!

Town wins!

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Tumblr_lv9odlG2Rt1qbzcxu

also lux was modkilled. she sucked.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

203Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I NEED TO KNOW IF CHAD OR AIDEN OR WHATEVER GETS TOGETHER WITH MATT OR ALEX OR SOMETHING this is such a cliffhanger

CONGRATS TOWN <4

204Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Five

Five

See? See? How come everyone always thinks I'm japing them now?

205Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

See if I ever help you again, meanie. Meaniehost.

ms meanie mean mean

206Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I almost just didnt send a NK and wanted to let Gerry stun someone and then we'd lynch them. Or push a lynch on Gerry. I made the wrong choice haha

207Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Thank you for hosting.
I was wondering how I died. I mean I sort of know how but why me?

208Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:34 am

Five

Five

btw

Ninfia wrote:
Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 UiJ4zW4

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 JsCidXC

Your alchemy prowess will be put to the test. You have to master it to save your sister. Twice per game, you will be able to give one of your allies an alchemic weapon (gun). You will need some time to create the weapons. On night one, you can give away one weapon. It will be usable on night two. The second weapon you can give will be ready on night three, and will be usable night four. You cannot give it to yourself. You can wait to give them out, but you cannot give both out on the same night.

209Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

How didn't I get shot?

210Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Five

Five

Katagi used the first gun on Gerry and didn't have time to use the second.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum