Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 19]

196welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:28 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:it's the next day phase after alca asked you to get info on Mariya, do you have it?

ALSO there was no kill attempt in rollover and Lucas was the only person in the locked room so...?
No kill attempt means it hit an empty room or didn't happen. If seraph was locked in the room and tried to make an attempt it would have been listed as the attempt failing, so that's not really an issue right now.

T3tsuya wrote:Twice a game I can change my target and when I do, I cannot move for that night. I did that N2.

I said what my role was far enough back for it to be in the last thread. Twice a game I can change targets.

My initial target was Tiki like I said.
Then I switched to eleni, keeping me in Room 23.
Then I switched to Alice when asked by Rasei, keeping me in Room 19.

I mentioned it would be my second target switch when I offered it. I'm not sure how I could have made that clearer or why it was expected that I could use my role more often than I said I could.

197welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:56 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Willing to vote for:
☛ Sammiya
☛ plotstickers
☛ deo

Will vote for if given good reason:
☛ T3tsuya

IDK:
☛ alcasync

Probably won't vote for:
☛ high seraph
☛ Luxaria
☛ Rasei
☛ Ninfia
☛ Kotakia

I don't know if I'm willing to vote for T3tsuya yet. There are quite a few less active/inactive people who don't talk much and I don't really want to forget about them because they've clearly been sending in night actions (otherwise next phase would not happen) SOOOOO

Guys, please talk or I'd be willing to vote for you.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

198welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:14 am

high seraph

high seraph

HELLO!!!! ALCA! ! ! ! omg i spent the night with someone, I thought the game was going to end before I managed to room with anyone ; w; this was fun

vote: T3tsuya. The remaining mafia (I don't want to say "last mafia" bc idk about the last Lynch) is among T3tsuya, plot and deo. I don't think chinomi was defending another mafia when she talked about plot's note in the thread, because that happened in a moment when there was 1 vote on plot, and she wasn't in enough danger to warrant such a strong defense from a teammate. All that would do is paint a red target on chinomi if plot were ever to be lynched and flip mafia.

Deo's alignment, on the other hand, is harder to pinpoint. There were no events in thread that made me think "yea deo is definitely town", but his willingness to share room info makes me think he could be town. It's a fact that up until the Tiki Lynch, the mafia were seriously holding back on sharing their room movements, and it was deo who motivated us into looking further into this.

And I am seriously amazed at T3tsuya tbh because I think I've never been so suspicious of someone who has been so consistent through the entire game. There isn't a single line in his posts I could call scummy tbh. And while T3tsuya has been giving us consistent information, it seems to only arrive after we have successfully lynched mafia players. IIRC he only came forward about his role after the eleni lynch, and while he pushed the Tiki lynch, it was going to happen regardless of his efforts. If T3t is mafia, then he wasn't pushing the lynch as much as he was forced to go through with it. And it probably seemed like a safe risk to take, since Tiki was lynchproof and could buy T3tsuya and the remaining mafia some time to maybe lower the ratio.

So yeah out of the three, T3tsuya is the most suspicious to me. My suspicions go in the direction T3tsuya > deo > plot, so I'll be following that for the next lynches of T3t somehow flips mafia.

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i accidentally hit send b4 finishing omfg)

199welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:56 am

Rasei

Rasei

Is it really day time already? I thought it was still night.

Last edited by Rasei on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ignore this post, im still half asleep)

200welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Sees Rasei's reason for an edit*

Quoted for permanency. It cannot be ignored.

Rasei wrote:Is it really day time already? I thought it was still night.

201welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:18 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

vote tally.

T3tsuya: V
plotstickers: II

high seraph vs. T3tsuya
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
alcasync vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
T3tsuya vs. plotstickers
Rasei vs. plotstickers
plotstickers vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
deo vs.
Ardonye vs. T3tsuya
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 am; edited 5 times in total

202welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:23 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

whend oes this phase end?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

203welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:31 am

nautilus

nautilus

This phase will end tomorrow at noon or whenever everyone's votes are locked in.

Hypothetically it started last night, and I didn't want everyone to have to vote in a 12 hour phase, so it'll be up until August 23rd to give everyone 36 hours to deliberate. Or, well, to decide what to do and then to lock in votes.

Clarification: August 23rd @ 12:00PM EST, 9:00AM PST, etc.,

204welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:10 am

alcasync

alcasync

unvote
vote: T3tsuya

I just find it too convenient that he can only get information on who mafia members roomed with and apparently can only switch his target twice? Which is odd in a game where people might die and I think if that was his real ability, he would use it more conservatively. I still think AliceofOz was mafia. Given the role names everyone flipped when they died, I think the one shot vig is still out there and I actually think it's T3tsuya. This is why I don't suspect plotstickers, our confirmed message sender. I think Deo's ability is to target a door and see, everyone who visited that door, am I correct?

There was also that whole thing where he tried to push a lynch on Mr. Alice suggesting that mafia wouldn't be so clever as to try to frame someone, and clearly that's what happened, so that whole phase has sat uncomfortably with me ever since Blaire flipped town.

Perhaps this is only gut feeling but this is the strongest gut feeling I've had all game. If the game doesn't end after T3tsuya dies you are all welcome to lynch me. The ratio should be safe enough. ;v;

205welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:21 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

I find alcasync's argument pretty convincing.

vote: T3tsuya

SORRY I AM NOT CONTRIBUTING MUCH RIGHT NOW critical hit from doing catch-up work from when I was sick orz

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

206welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:24 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

For what it's worth, if T3tsuya is mafia, he didn't set a trap last night--unless there's a delayed one. /shrug

Sorry, I've been working 12-hour days, so it's been hard to wrap my head around what's going on.

Edit: er, the night before the last

Last edited by plotstickers on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

207welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:26 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: T3tsuya Unvote: T3tsuya Vote: T3tsuya

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

208welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:46 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

OK.

Vote T3tsuya
Unvote T3tsuya
Vote T3tsuya

209welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:00 am

Rasei

Rasei

vote:plotstickers;

Through I don't agree with everything T3tsuya has said during the game, I'm not sure he is mafia.

210welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:48 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:
And I am seriously amazed at T3tsuya tbh because I think I've never been so suspicious of someone who has been so consistent through the entire game. There isn't a single line in his posts I could call scummy tbh. And while T3tsuya has been giving us consistent information, it seems to only arrive after we have successfully lynched mafia players.

I sincerely don't think a person can ever defend themselves or make a case in a situation where somebody has absolutely no reason to suspect somebody, but still finds them suspicious. For playing correctly to an investigation role no less, or by just a gut feeling.

I mean heck, a lot of people think that not only is there only one maf yet, but plotstickers is not one of them. She says this

plotstickers wrote:For what it's worth, if T3tsuya is mafia, he didn't set a trap last night--unless there's a delayed one. /shrug

And it still doesn't matter or sway opinion in the slightest.

I am seriously wondering if things would have ended up differently for me here if some posts from earlier weren't so inflammatory, or if this is just the classic Kiyo problem of always being looked at as Mafia after you BS'd well one time. Though, I'm not sure what wondering is going to get me here.

Yes I released information more after successful lynches. That's risk management. I don't strictly want to paint a giant target on myself saying "I AM AN INVESTIGATOR, IF POSSIBLE, KILL ME RIGHT IN THE FACE." right off the bat. Kiyo just suggested it, look what happened to her. In no game that I've ever been in has an investigator claim that has been consistently proven correct on mafia members aroused such suspicion. I'm not sure what I could have done differently other than purposefully investigated people I had no suspicion of.

I really have no idea what else to say here. If your gut feelings are stronger than the suspicious behavior that was a confirmed maf trying their hardest to paint someone as town so early, let the hammer drop and grab the pitchforks and rocks. I will lay here on the ground dying yelling "MORE WEIGHT".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum