Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

46welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:09 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thats actually hilarious omfg GOING OUT IN STYLE* A *

also ur right omg head chef's been slackin on their duties i thought this was a bed and breakfast, not bed and oh yeah heres prepackaged cheese danish

though i guess on the other hand we could just eat who we lynch? or gets shot? id be pretty down for that but like

i didnt pay for that yknow??

47welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:50 am

high seraph

high seraph

I stayed in room 27 all by myself omfg it was SO SAD JUST IMAGINE WHAT IF U HAD STAYED IN THIS ROOM WITH KIYOKO AT LEAST ONCE OMFG jsyk this is Kiyoko's original room I guess only Kotakia will understand my suffering

Also room 26 was empty

I'll admit that after Tiki's first slip up in the game, I never took the time to think too much about him again, which is why his name doesn't figure in my "definitely mafia" list tbh. I'm totally ok with lynching Tiki btw but

throws sock at: AliceofOz
picks sock back up
throws sock at: AliceofOz again

nautilus thats a real vote i am casting to aVENGE KIYO but i understand u probably cant accept it lmao so im just gonna put the unnoficial version of the vote here -> vote: AliceofOz unvote vote: AliceofOz

BTW OMFG @ MARQUEE KIYO X LUCAS FANFICTION

48welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

high seraph wrote:throws sock at: AliceofOz
picks sock back up
throws sock at: AliceofOz

Yuck.

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 JJX5p9u

49welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:38 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:throws sock at: AliceofOz
picks sock back up
throws sock at: AliceofOz again

SOCKS SURE GLORIOUS GIFTS BESTOWED TO IS E BY THE HEAVENS
THEY ARE NOT TO BE USED AS WEAPONS
YOU MONSTER

50welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:27 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tbh at this point, because of the lack of mafia direct kills and my transparency with the information I've been giving-- I guess, if you're so inclined to believe me-- I feel fairly comfortable being flagrantly neutral. my ability makes me  an asset to the town for the most part, and when you have bigger fish to fry idk why you'd bother going after me. it looks like deo's one off power woulda been annoyed with me, and T3ts power might not work on me, but otherwise Kotakia was apparently able to sniff out most if not all of my role so I'm, once again, not too worried.

Edit: Wanted to add that if called upon I'd be willing to help with a lynch or whatever if needed, but I'm not sure what would necessitate me intervening in that way? shrugs

so yes, can confirm.

also, can confirm for High seraph, room 26 was indeed empty last night, he is telling the truth.

(also I'm Hayley)

Last edited by Ninfia on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

51welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 am

nautilus

nautilus

Ardonye wrote:UNOFFICIAL UPDATED VOTE TALLY FOR MY OWN REFERENCE

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

AliceofOz: V
Tiki the Troll: VII

high seraph vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
AliceofOz vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
alcasync vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
T3tsuya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Tiki the Troll vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Rasei vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
plotstickers vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
deo vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Ardonye vs. AliceofOz
Ninfia vs. no lynch no vote
Kotakia vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll

re: Lux's vote - For now, let the thread assume that the only two votes needed to lock the phase at this point are AliceofOz/Ardonye.

I have things I need to do this afternoon so if everyone locks and I'm MIA I guess the phase will actually be in limbo.

I do have a contingency plan just in case all players lock and I'm not around but :'(

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

52welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:49 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

nautilus wrote:ardonye the fate of the game rests in your hands
SQUINTS is that 5 votes for alice and 7 for tiki I'm sorry I just woke up from a nap and I'm still exhausted from being sick adslfjsklj

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

53welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 am

nautilus

nautilus

Ardonye wrote:
nautilus wrote:ardonye the fate of the game rests in your hands
SQUINTS is that 5 votes for alice and 7 for tiki I'm sorry I just woke up from a nap and I'm still exhausted from being sick adslfjsklj

yes you didn't see me mess up in the tallying

(IT'S OKAY i didn't get any sleep last night so I'm kind of dead and slightly ill)

54welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:00 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

unvote: AliceofOz
vote: AliceofOz

seems like Tiki's going to get lynched regardless

55welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:10 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ardonye wrote:unvote: AliceofOz
vote: AliceofOz

seems like Tiki's going to get lynched regardless

SEND ME TO VALHALLA

56welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:23 am

nautilus

nautilus

day 5 end.

You look at your hands as you raise up the plate, and for a second your reality shifts to another place, another time. There's a giant oak staircase and a huge lobby. This isn't the bed and breakfast. This is a mansion. There's a man on the floor bleeding and a shadowy figure in the corner of your eye.

The flash of a gun.

You blink once and everything goes back to normal.

It's coming.

Tiki the Troll was lynched, but it failed!
Night 5 has begun. Please send in your actions and room movements.
Night 5 will end on August 19th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST*, or whenever every night movement has been sent in.

AS AN ASIDE my inbox is almost full so:

1) Please combine your room actions/movements into one PM.
2) Please combine your questions into one giant PM
3) Please do not send me PMs unrelated to the game, unless you are the one individual I've been having a conversation with

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

57welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:25 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

That's interesting

58welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

Tiki

Did you just do my thing lol

59welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:32 am

high seraph

high seraph

JESUS FRICKING CHRIST WHY

60welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:35 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Psst! Psst, hey guys, I have a secret!

Ya wanna know, ya wanna know?

Well, when I hinted that that was all that my role did...
welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 6PlRXhI

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum