Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

16welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 pm

chinomi

chinomi

17welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Can confirm Rasei bunked in Room 11 with me.

Trying to decide which to vote for outta Alice and Tiki.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

18welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:41 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I can't confirm anything about alignment, just can track movement, so I can't help countercheck on the offchance there's one of those miller roles that only pops up every so often.

Friendly reminder before I go to bed, I am checking Alice's movements and will have results next day phase. Both for information and role-proving information. If we lynch her before then it invalidates that.

Go for Tiki, Alice tomorrow. Unless you really really disagree with that for some reason.

EDIT:

Wait a darn minute. Didn't Kotakia say that room exploding role from Night 2 hit again after 2 nights of no night kills? There were no kills and it didn't happen.

19welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST CHI

@T3T I said I don't know how it happens, anything past what I revealed was in my PM was speculation on my part. So I assume it will blow up in the coming night.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

20welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Kotakia wrote:WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST CHI

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 17f4a1317f7473429ecb51716807639c-bell

21welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i love that vid my fav thing about it is that even after it's over, you still hear it's voice going on, that whispering, gutteral word bouncing around in your ears and in your head and eventually you can't always remember what word was original said, but oh, you remember that voice, and you remember that voice well

22welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I do remember you saying you're not sure of specifics. I'm just now confused as to why it hasn't happened. I have a few ideas, none of which include Kotakia having lied about it.

Kinda wondering if there's something that would have delivered incorrect information.

Honestly I guess theres not much we can do about it right now. I guess we can wait and see if it occurs tomorrow like you said.

23welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:58 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

WHAT IS GOING ON???

I slept alone and whoever named my room, I really liked it.

Also out of curiosity, anyone want to shack up with me the next night?? ;)

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

24welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 pm

deo

deo

ohhhhh yeah if tiki flips town then it's probably a problem

i think we're kind of far ahead now though that in the event that does happen, it'd be fine lynching me as a safety anyway since i'm vanilla now

unless i wanna claim bomb AFTER the y u visitan to spice it up <o>u<o>

25welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

AliceofOz: III
Tiki the Troll: IV

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
T3tsuya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
plotstickers vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
deo vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs. no lynch no vote
Kotakia vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

26welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I'M SO TORN ON WHO TO VOTE WTF I don't mind lynching either of them..........

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

27welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Maybe we can sent up a tie...

28welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Ardonye wrote:Also out of curiosity, anyone want to shack up with me the next night?? ;)

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Rsz_3maxresdefault

come 2 bed baby

29welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

btw heads up:

with accelerated night phases you have to PM me with either a stay or move action even if it's a #yolo rng my movement action. otherwise the phase will run until the next 12:00PM/11:00AM day with actions treated as normal.

one player who i've already spoken to is exempt from this BUT EVERYONE ELSE

30welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 E6640ccacc3f79f55b74e32ff210a9af

r u guys happy. you broke it.

in any case, I think that Tyki is the safest vote. if he flips town then well, it happens. Town is in a pretty good position at this point in the Ratio, which I believe is 10:1:3? or something like that? either way, much excellent, good job everyone.

I was alone in room 21 last night. 10 rooms were occupied in total. y'all aren't making my job very easy.

Vote: no lynch

unvote: no lynch

Vote: no vote

shrugs quietly **~~whimsey~~**

Last edited by Ninfia on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum