Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

76welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3t...Te3tsuya, do you see what's happening? They keep linking you and I they keep bringing up all these moments in the thread where one of us mentions the other.

Don't you see? It's just like with the angry ghost and the sock maniac. Just like with Cat Mask and El Perro. We...we are forever linked, don't you see? Forever bonded, our fates weaving and intermingling together. We are as one, T3tsuya!

I...this revelation is astounding! I feel so free, so liberated! I know they're trying to take you down, and though you continue to fight on as if you hold all the cards, it looks like we bot might be voted out sooner than desired. But I will stay by your side.

See? I even used my astounding knack for lyrics that I showed in the Masquerade to write a song about us that is wholly, truly original, one of a kind? Are ya ready? Here it is...

*ahem*

Did you like it? Please tell me you liked it! And...and I know it's a bit early to ask, but, T3tsuya...? In the Gakuen Mafia, will you be my senpai?

(On a more serious note, thanks for letting us know, Ninfia!)

77welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:19 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:Also did I miss it or did you not post your results on Alice anyways?

I can't confirm anything about alignment, just can track movement, so I can't help countercheck on the offchance there's one of those miller roles that only pops up every so often.

Friendly reminder before I go to bed, I am checking Alice's movements and will have results next day phase.

I will have them after this phase.

Rasei wrote:That is true. If I remember correctly he started the lynch against Tiki, which would be better for mafia because he was lynch proof.

But you're the one that told me to investigate Alice?

I don't know what else to say about defending myself on that front other than I offered to prove my role before anyone posted up names and I am investigating the first suggestion given. If it were a scum play and I was lying, I would be offering information on an element that I could not control. The point of me asking was for me to hit someone that was given to me by an outside person. The only way that could be a 'plan' that was orchestrated was if Rasei was maf and was directed to suggest it.

Yes I started the lynch against Tiki. He is mafia. The fact he was actually caught in a lie yesterday and everyone was agreeing it was a sure thing and a free lynch was my reason for doing so. That and if Alice was lynched I could not prove my investigation results.

The fact that Tiki flipped lynchproof is literally of no consequence as he is now probably more outed as a maf than anybody I've ever seen, and we have Mr Alice who can try to shoot him. If we regrettably get to the point where we have to lynch him -again-, we can. We're going to have to kill him eventually somehow, this is a fact. I don't know how my trying to do so and him being resilient somehow reflects on me.

alcasync wrote:I'd like to say again that I won't trust T3tsuya unless he's able to give us information on someone who isn't practically confirmed mafia. The people he claims to have information on so far are Tiki, eleni, and supposedly AliceofOz, and they are all either confirmed or highly suspected mafia.

Like I said before, I investigated Alice based on somebody else's request, a factor I could not control if I were lying. And my prior investigations on eleni and Tiki were because they were suspected maf. That is what you do with an investigation role. I wanted to be able to report movements.

If you don't believe me, that's perfectly fine and it's your right to think that way. I will admit I'm not in the best spot in terms of suspicions which is why I'm attempting and offered to prove my role.

I just ask that everyone is willing to consider the facts as they arise and if new information comes up that would clear me / point to someone that is a more solid pick, you consider it. If at the end of all this you have nothing else to go off of and I'm the best pick, fine, lynch me. I would too. I just ask that the information is considered before a decision like that is made.

I will prove myself and you will see.

EDIT:
Tiki wrote:LITERALLY TRIGGERED
Aw hell naw.

78welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

79welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:EDIT:
Tiki wrote:LITERALLY TRIGGERED
Aw hell naw.

But El Perro has forgiven Cat Mask! Here, let me give you a hug:
welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Osjnhuk

80welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:41 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 2isSLPZ

81welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hold on before i say the thing i wanted to say yesterday, can i get room claims from everyone please??

i was in room 5 alone btw (at least i think, ill double check when i uh, get out of....bed)

EDIT: checked, it def said room 5 alone

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

82welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

3 alone, 2 was empty.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

83welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yall are actual shits, i cant believe i was the one that ended up doing this wtf god someone please take up the info dumps

ok this is what i got so far please holla if something needs updating

Night 4 Room Claims/Info:

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

84welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

also tiki wtf you pulled a plottie that's actually kinda hilarious

wAIT ALSO DISREGARD THE ROOM LIST THING (or maybe not) i think i'm confusing myself frick hahahaha i really should not be the one trying to do this

edit: ok nvm i think i'm doing it right...? god f uf idk

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

85welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:13 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I will not disregard it.

... Oh bother.

ETA: Gonna send my message!

86welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

god wth phase are we even on
night????

87welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Today I had a really wild ride. Ninfia can tell you all about it.

Anyways I'm back now and what happened

88welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:31 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

everyone died

89welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

plotstickers wrote:everyone died

Literally just had a Phoenix-Wright esque experience.

Anyways, all players have submitted some form of action. I'll allow action changes up until rollover, but as it stands rollover will happen at 8:00PM EST (so: roughly a half hour from now)

90welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:37 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

In the meantime

Let's page top

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum