Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 41]

adawg

adawg

hi fam <3

@LUCAS OUR MOMS HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY XOXO

mmmm having just the stuns kinda unnerves me ngl
because where did the NKs go...
at the rate this is going mafia either 1) got blocked or 2) is waiting for the moment to start aggressively killing off townies???

tbh if we don't lynch t3t today i'd be okay w lynching ninfia ;v;

nautilus

nautilus

I should probably reiterate (and not make posts at 3am) that the whole huge ripples in the game are required if I want to make getting my win condition really easy and achieve it in the fastest amount of time, and that isn't my game plan for getting my win. I don't want anyone or any roles to bend over backwards and go against the purposes of their win for the sake of helping me get their win (and I'd have to negotiate such action in the actual thread so pffffbt) + I can get it independently even if none of those things happen.

It's just a difficult win to achieve and I was so positive that I'd get it this phase but pfffbt. I'll try again tomorrow.

Really, the most I'd expect the game to do (and what I'd like people to do if they want to help me without screwing with the balance of the game) is just be active in the game (enough that I don't forget you're playing, if you want a baseline level of activity) and also not mess with me in the night phases.

That alone helps me enough, and the fact that the town/maf didn't horribly stun, drive (?), or kill me makes me want to hug all of you regardless of whatever alignment you all are. :Db

Maf, I think you're cool.
Town, I think you're cool.

With that I think I'll stop my comments here - I'm not aware if pressuring people to talk with votes would count against me re: Switzerland achievement (@Kiyoko?)

If anyone has any direct questions for me about things I've done, comments on the phase, then please by all means let me know because I want to speculate. I want to be as helpful as possible within the realms of my neutrality and also I should attempt to speculate but I am pretty stiff in not wanting to help one side or the other to an overwhelming degree, so don't expect me to affect the game as wildly as chi has so far with her apparent investigations (?) and what not. I kind of know that by virtue of claiming neutral everything I say has to be taken with a grain of salt, but. That's up to you.

On an unrelated note, I had a dream about this game last night. Kiyoko outed herself as neutral, a person on this forum who wasn't playing said they were neutral, chinomi revealed her role to be an Actual Dog, we spent the phase trying to parse out all of these claims, and a person who isn't even playing this game or on this forum in the first place was killed and flipped as "Pool Ladder".

................. I don't think this dream is very prophetic.

adawg

adawg

nautilus wrote:On an unrelated note, I had a dream about this game last night. Kiyoko outed herself as neutral, a person on this forum who wasn't playing said they were neutral, chinomi revealed her role to be an Actual Dog, we spent the phase trying to parse out all of these claims, and a person who isn't even playing this game or on this forum in the first place was killed and flipped as "Pool Ladder".

................. I don't think this dream is very prophetic.

n i c e

i think i dreamt about a banana last night so

high seraph

high seraph

adawg wrote:i think i dreamt about a banana last night so

i think this is a very prophetic dream u guys should probably follow ada on this

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Honestly, I feel like this whole 'chi is neutral' thing to be pretty suss, and I'm not sure anything short of an alignment reveal from someone/thing else would convince me of that haha. Like I'm not saying she's mafia rn but....eh...got some :S vibes, personally.

(kept misspelling mafia as magia WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US hahahha)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Naut, Switzerland achievement only depends on votes. You can pressure people as much as you want.

There are two neutrals and until someone who isn't chi or naut goes "hey wait, I'm neutral," we have no reason to think either of them is not neutral tbh

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

hey wait, i'm neutral

also i should post a vote tally

nautilus vs fuck u
alcasync vs T3tsuya
kiyoko vs drandahl

nautilus

nautilus

Oh, okay! Umm.

I think everyone has posted so far this phase except for drandahl and Rasei, so I want them to be a little more active. As long as people are active enough that I don't randomly forget that they're playing the game, that's good enough for me and will help me towards my win.

I'm not pressuring people because I'm suspicious of them or anything, but it does a lot of good for me the more active people are and the more people speculate (and I apologize if either of them are really busy sob). Being active benefits all sides for what it's worth uh

The identity of the other neutral isn't in my PM, so I can't really help with the debate over chi's intentions and actual neutrality going on here (though me pressuring her about her neutrality earlier probably made that evident). I don't really have much of an opinion on chi in general and mostly assumed she was the other neutral based on the way she's been acting and the lack of counterclaims, but I will say that the fact that she reached out to me to help me win touches my heart in a special way. ;_; I will try to win tonight... and then idk what I'll do after that

nautilus vs fuck u

unvote
vote: high seraph

;_;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Meh. Leaving my vote on drandahl til he replies, though I am currently inclined to think he's town based on my chinomi hypothesis. So if anyone has a better candidate, throw it out there, or else I'm voting Tet at the end of today just to see what happens. If he does off some random player, better to do it earlier rather than later, while our numbers aren't too scary.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

I'm inclined to believe Chinomi is neutral SIMPLY on the basis that she asked Nautilus if she was a "neutral demon" or an "NPC". Nautilus said NPC, which means Chinomi knew to ask, and there's no reason why she'd suggest Naut was an NPC unless she was an NPC herself and therefore knew neutrals could be called NPCs.  (Unless lucas put info about NPCs in the first couple posts in which case chinomi could still be a DIRTY LIAR)

Edit: reread the first paragraph. It talks about npcs there. disregard this ENTIRE POST PLEASE

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

lucas uses "NPC" in thr second post to describe neutrals o:

nautilus

nautilus

Breaking true neutrality and non-speculation for a bit:

I'm actually really wary about Tet dying because if he has some weird RNG kill that takes out individuals when he dies, then ... I will probably die, because I've been killed twice in previous games just by merely existing when an RNG bomb goes off. The RNG has it out for me, and I no longer trust it to not kill me and I think I'm the only player that has had the unfortunate luck of dying to complete RNG kills multiple times. The word Snowman gives me unfortunate flashbacks.

It's more out of self-preservation than anything, but I'm also aware that I'm neutral and this shouldn't really be a huge preoccupation for either side. I have no idea if he's being truthful about being some weird bomb, though.

Sorry for being unhelpful :( ... I feel kind of unhelpful in this game (and really guilty, whoops) as a whole because of my true neutrality shtick so if the game wants me to throw them a really tiny bone or help on things aren't chinomi that also will not immediately endanger my neutrality, I'd be happy to.

@cure -
page 1 in lucas' post about the alignments wrote:

• DEMONS win when all HUMANS are extinct.
  • HUMANS win when their group is equal or larger than that of the DEMONS.
  • NPCs win when they achieve their particular win conditions.

My role PM very clearly says that I'm an NPC in the header!

Cure

Cure

SHRIEKS AT YOU BOTH DIDN'T YOU SEE MY EDIT

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

2fast4u

I'm like...I don't want vote for either T3t or Chi this phase (though I might be plenty willing to later on) but...I don't really know who else I'd vote for, either...?

I think, if there isn't any more discussion that might pull up other people, I'll be voting for either Alca or Fia?? Alca because, idk, I still have some squinty feels about what happened last time, and Fia for the same reason. I know they'd be really weak votes on my part but...eh...why not? ' ~ '

chinomi

chinomi

DRANDAHL WHERE ARE YOU YOU NEED TO REPLY TO Y THING

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum