Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 41]

Cure

Cure

stares at lucas senpai

stares at pagetop

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wow, lucas....wow...

nautilus

nautilus

OKAY THAT EXPLAINS A LOT LMFAO BECAUSE I LITERALLY JUST ASKED LUCAS AND I WAS ALL "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY ACTION I DEFINITELY ACTED N0"

i am in class so give me a little bit

high seraph

high seraph

STOP STARING AT ME

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

WELL UH. In any case I suppose I'll keep this running. I'm not being super thorough about it though so don't use it as your SMT maf bible.

infodump, apparently this is a thing now:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

in kiyo's name we trust

nautilus

nautilus

Lucas was all "come ON why are you asking me something like that your action works just like any other action lmao"

[4 minutes later]

lucas: "c r i e s"

Anyways, what I actually wanted to say is that Tet isn't lying about the part of his action involving Mr. Alice, but I have no idea if he's lying about the rest of his role (notably: I have no idea if the bomb thing/pretty much the remaining 95% of his post is a lie)

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, I've caught up. I'm not sure if I have anything to add.

This is a little bit meta, but if anyone had any doubts about Kiyoko's ability I think we just got really clear confirmation that she wasn't lying about it. She could still be mafia and using her role/info to make her look town but I think Kiyoko is likely town at this point just because she tends not to be so open about information as mafia? And the things she's keeping quiet, think she has pro-town reasons for doing so (not wanting to out the names of any potential doctors/detectives).

I guess I'll reveal a little bit more about my role. I mentioned before that it's passive. It's actually a reactive ability, and it's in town's best interest for mafia to trigger it (though it won't hurt town if town triggers it). I'm not going to share whether it's triggered by actions, voting, death, or anything else because I don't want mafia to know how to bypass it.

edit: Also as a heads up, I'm going to be a little quieter in this game compared to past games because it's midterm season and I need to study for tests! ;v;

Ummm I'm also a little curious why Ninfia seems to be a little suspicious of Kiyoko when Kiyoko's role is something that's very, very easy to confirm or deny.

I'm still interested in seeing if chinomi's information on T3tsuya is true or not, but if not T3tsuya I would be willing to change my vote to one of the people that Kiyoko doesn't have much info on (Ninfia, adawg, Mr. Alice) as a pressure vote! But I'm not really inclined to change my vote since there's already a vote on me and unvoting will put me up for a tie.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: T3tsuya

Since others are being so open about their roles...! The reason why I'm so certain that town has a roulette role with stunning capabilities is because I am that role. I have yet to stun, so I presumed there was a town stunner that acted N0.

My other two roles are: investigative and doctor, and the only person I've acted on yet in this game is Kiyoko.

I am not revealing anything else about my role at this moment outside of saying that I trust Kiyoko 100%.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hmmm...

ok i'm gonna do this for now Vote: Alcasync because at this point that's just...what i'm feelin

i'll be popping in an out for a while (studying, same :'c) and i don't want to get distracted and forget to vote, but i'm not averse to changing it if i catch something really compelling in time

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm in a meeting so I'll update the infopost later, but thanks Sammie. That's kind of what I suspected. Like uh, literally exactly what I thought your role/night actions were, wow. Though uhh. Was it safe for you to out yourself?

ftr, the people I will be VERY UPSET OVER if anyone lynches (in this exact order):

Myself
Sammie
alca
Raie
Rasei
the neutrals

alca/Raie/Rasei are mostly vibes at this point (I know, Rasei has only posted like once. But her one post gave me townie vibes, okay), I don't have anything solid for them, but I have zero reason to disbelieve alca/Raie's claims.

(Or I guess clarification. I don't necessarily think that these three people are town as much as I don't think they should be prime lynch candidates)

high seraph

high seraph

high seraph wrote:
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 22 Megaten_arealgoodtime

high seraph I
T3tsuya III
alcasync II

nautilus vs fuck u high seraph
alcasync vs T3tsuya
Kiyoko vs drandahl T3tsuya
Ninfia vs alcasync
Sammiya vs T3tsuya
Mr. Alice vs alcasync

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay because I'm straight up starting to get suspicious of a few people, and because Sammie outed herself as roulette/JOAT and I'm no longer concerned about outing the doctor/detective.

Blaire, you claimed to have no info for us. In that case, what were you doing on N0?

Ninfia, what about you?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Okay I'm o. Mobile so please forgive me for typos. I'm between classes rn but not for long. Like I said before I'm gonna be in class till after rollover.

In terms of Info I'm comfortable handing out, I can act every phase but it has a pretty low percentage of actually going through co sistently. I'm not a joat, just terribly at the mercy of rng.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

No, no. Check out my exact wording. I don't have any useful info for you right now. I might later! I will definitely share with the class when I feel like it's worth divulging. I have reasons too, ok?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum