Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 30]

241Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I want to lean towards drandahl, but I really hate following a self-vote, even if he's one of the two I felt suspicious about. But I also want to avoid a Sammiya situation where her vote didn't matter, as that could happen to Tiki if I vote for high seraph.

Voting for Mr. Alice would tie them, though I kind of want to tie it between seraph and drandahl. I feel like Mr. Alice has a greater chance of being mafia than Sammiya, whom I do not feel strongly against. If Blaire and Seraph are actually both mafia, that's one of the few situations in which I could understand mafia lynch-bussing an ally to try and redeem one under pressure.

I feel like drandahl has made quite a few mistakes this game and said some scummy things, which is hard to completely chalk up to coincidence, but he has tried to defend himself and provide explanations. I don't really have time to review them again while giving Tiki adequate time to respond. Further, I know T3tsuya and Ninfia also seem to distrust drandahl. But also of note, Cure was suspicious of high seraph before she went down, so four people all finding him suspicious is beyond the coincidence of just mafia all finding him out of the ordinary.

Funny how all three votes I can follow come from people I view as fairly scummy.

This phase is killing me.

242Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

high seraph
start9
drandahl
Sammiya
Mr. Alice

Sammiya
drandahl
Ninfia
T3tsuya
Mr. Alice
high seraph
start9
drandahl
high seraph
high seraph
Sammiya
Mr. Alice

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

243Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

it's ok lux you tried ; o ;

if you vote me in the end i wont fault you for that (though town might) because you did your best and all that effort is better than like, the not-jellyfish me

donut stress, friend

you will always have a place in burgerville u v u

244Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

WHAT IS BURGERVILLE

I'M PULLING OUT MY HAIR.

245Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sigh. I really need to get better at being clear from the get-go. It's really hard for me to contribute effectively with little info early on in the game. I'll keep trying though. So maybe this is another learning game for me.

246Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hate self-votes.

I wanted either seraph or drandahl gone.

Blaire is kind of scummy

A scummy person voted for Blaire.

Four people found seraph scummy.

I don't want to vote for him and make Tiki's vote invalid.

Tiki, if you had to pick between drandahl, seraph, or Blaire, which would you choose and why?

247Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

oh god I feel guilt-tripped in both directions this isn't fair mercy I didn't ask for this

248Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

THIS SUSPENSE IS AMAZING
I LOVE YOU ALL

AND NOW MY PHONE BATTERY IS DYING
FUUUUUUCK

Ninja edit: uhm, Blaire, since she is actually in my top two. Much as I love her antics, minimal contribution.

And if she flips Town I then feel stronger about my Sammiya suspicions at least.

249Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

/brushes ur hair lux it will be ok ; o ;

burgerville is where i am hoping to reign as mayor but if not thats ok too because i am actually a distant relative of the legendary burger king so that town is mine by rights of flesh and blood

250Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

We could three-way tie.

no.

what is kill

251Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:46 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Lux, seriously not trying to guilt trip. Sorry. Just trying to explain that I'm trying to put myself out there earlier on this game and with more energy than usual. Trying to break free if the "activity lynched" rut I've put myself in.

Also I freaking loved pushing discussion as town on the PsychoPass game, even if it turned out horribly.

252Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

OKAY, FINE, I'LL PULL THE TRIGGER (before my phone kicks it)

BLAIRE! I VOTE FOR BLAIRE AS MAYOR OF BURGERTOWN

253Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Incorrect format, doesn't count.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

254Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:48 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Gagahahahga Kiyo!

255Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

oh god

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum