Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 30]

31Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:05 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 B71dabccdc78335595f52e83171f30e4

32Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm not even mad that I pagebottomed if this gets to be our glorious pagetop.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

33Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

What I did in night 0 was PROTECT Sammy. I'm really nervous about voting because I like to random vote on day 1.

34Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also feel free to claim whatever you want but if you try to game the system in a particularly dickish way (e.g. quizzing people on the third letter of the first sentence of their role PM) I will mess with you and/or your team.

I don't know what I'll do yet.

But it'll be good.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

35Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I had the same thought about sharing actions each day, drandahl. I'm not sure if there are any disadvantages to it, other than the fact that three players will likely lie and it would be difficult to disprove them. I know in some other game formats we were able to use extraneous information to sort of check against inconsistencies, but...  I mean this is less easily vetted. I also toyed with the idea of dividing the players up into groups of who would do what action (so we could prevent, say, all of town tunneling in on one action and leaving the others to mafia), but even distribution could mean mafia ends up with sole possession of a role power. Eh. Also takes away the fun of the format, but it was an interesting idea to consider all the same.

I wondered whether the protect might land on alcasync, since she's essentially the highest priority target and thus statistically more likely to receive protects from other towns. I wonder how many games she's been the NK on N0 at this point, actually.

At any rate, we know T3tsuya didn't send in the NK.

Oh, and we have one vote each. What do, team?

36Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I had voted to protect Alcasync.

I think it's safe to say at this moment that T3t at the very least did not send last night's NK.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

37Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Cure

Cure

okay so i slept through a wine hangover until 1pm and then i lost five games of dota in a row so this day has been a complete waste of time and my life is meaningless and i might as well go play fallout 4 and continue wasting my time on terrible things

anyway I don't think there's any real need to ask people who they targeted last phase because A: it's completely random* so majority means nothing. and B: people can (and probably will) just lie about who they targeted because there's no way to confirm actions. Whoever stunned tet could easily have been town or mafia (or maybe one of each voted to stun tet so even the stunner doesn't know who stunned him).

Basically there's no reason to discuss action targets other than to get discussion going.

*I asked kiyo if the majority acted on one person, would that determine the target and she said no. so if, for example, two people targeted tet and one person targeted me, i could still be the rng-chosen target.

38Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

aLCA, NO ; A ;/

39Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

At this point the only person that I will not vote for is T3T

40Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Cure

Cure

one more thing: I just asked if the mafia are immune to the NK, and they are not. So, mafia players can be bussed with the NK target and end up dead.

edit: also they can't really bus themselves to avoid this because there's no guarantee their bus will be the chosen action.

Last edited by Cure on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

41Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Man, this is gonna be a rough game.

42Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Cure

Cure

Another!!! post: For what it's worth, I absolutely would not rule Tet out as a mafia member. When I was mafia with him he wanted to kill Alca n0 and was very adamant about it. I also would not doubt that he'd be one of the more vocal mafia members and likely to choose the nk target even if he didn't send it.

food for thought. /sparkles

43Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:21 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Had some company over, so could only post the short pre-planned post I had. Sad that we accidentally released Alca.

I'm on the same page as Rasei at this point: I'm least willing to vote T3T, though that's not to say I don't think he's town or mafia.

I would like to hear who targeted him for stun, and why.

44Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:26 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'll try to keep these summary posts going... spoiler tag used sparingly this time.
claim summary, brought to you by drantech:

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

45Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:33 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also, I tried to protect Lux last night (I felt alca would be an obviously guarded player, to the point where she wouldn't be a maf N0 target.. I also considered protecting T3t and Sammiya). I'm going to feel pretty bummed if Rasei and I are representing a small minority who didn't protect AAAAAAAAAAlca though.

Sorry for the triple-post. Still would like to hear who targeted T3t for stun, and why.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum