Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 30]

316Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

slams face into hands

317Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright. Stepping through this.

I want to remind people that there were several people identified as scummy right before this round, and that it's way too easy for mafia to frame right now. If some credible player came out and owns either the stun on me, or if a pair of credible players claim a stun+bus accidental combo, then honestly the obvious choice is to reslly drill into me. But I do think that I'm also a pretty good candidate for framing, so please let's be careful here.

I'm not going to try and fight for my life as much as I have in previous games (Gakuen maf and psycho pass maf), mainly because I don't think I'm being unfairly tunneled here by maf or by focus-happy town.

Unless Lux and/or Tet are sitting maf king and maf queen on thrones of crafted realisic town-positive statements, I'm going to consider them town and a source of authenticity. That leaves my suspect list at tiki, blaire, sammiya, and fia.

I do think one of sammiya and blaire is mafia. Based on how the last voting went down, I think one of Blaire, tiki (and myself. I have to include myself by my behavior) is mafia.

Still thinking, but please, if you voted stun on me, please state that.

318Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:30 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also pushing on it a little farther, running a framing tactic isn't something a tet maf and/or lux maf
Would even need to do, considering they're so comfortably town (in my head, maybe not in everyone else's).

Pushing on this just a little farther, if mafia decided to frame at all and not send in NK, there's a possibility of anyone taking their stun from them in this game. And yes, that fact does not clear me, but I want to try as best I can to explain how we're experiencing this rollover.

319Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:drandahl stunned

Ooooo you're in troooouble.

Vote: Drandahl

There is literally nothing anybody can say to make me change that and here's why.

If someone else was the NK target and was protected, it would have shown up in rollover. If someone was bussed and protected, the protect would have shown up in rollover. I don't see Mafia not sending in a NK when they only have 2 people as a likely scenario at all. The easiest thing to believe is that dran sent in the NK and was stunned, exactly the same hopeless situation happened to Ninfia when we were in SMT mafia.

Planning anything around night actions is amazingly unreliable this game. There is nothing stopping your stun target from changing via a bus and there's no guarantee your targeted stun will even go through. Framing isn't easy or consistent, you could easily accidentally frame a fellow mafia member by someone bussing them in a situation like this.

dran does have a valid point despite being on the spot right now. Yes, there could be a cheeky play going on where the mafia did not send in a NK and they just decided it's statistically likely that a stun would land on a town to make it look suspicious. If that is the case, bravo on your gigantic balls, mafia. But Occam's Razor and my own prior suspicions of dran are coming together like Chocolate and Occam's Razorblade Peanutbutter™ to result in what I feel is the clearest (and most delicious) vote possible.

On the offchance dran does flip town and it really was a sneaky maf play to frame somebody, that means there's someone heading maf who thinks a certain way and imagines they can get away with something like that. That's enough for me to back up the rest of my suspicions with votes for the rest of the game as I would have an incredibly good idea who the remaining mafia are. This is another situation where the worst case still results in information that can lead to just breezing through the rest of the mafia.

I'll take that 10 times out of 10.

That being said, I want everyone who bussed last phase to speak up about who they bussed and why.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

320Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:drandahl voted for himself, but early in the phase claimed he saw T3tsuya, Mr. Alice, and Lux as town. During the phase, Blaire then became his number one target and I believe he wanted to vote for her, presumably due to her posting mostly fluffy burgerville / hair brushing stuff. More specifically, he later said he found Blaire the most scummy after last phase. But previously regarding the last phase, he directly said he found her antics as "town behavior" and that a potentially de-scumming plan like such would be too risky as mafia. However, if Blaire was lynched and flipped town, he'd go after Lucas instead; but if high seraph flipped town from a lynch, he'd dig into Blaire and Tiki (and I'm not sure where that leaves him right now since he didn't cover Lucas being mafia).

Can you comment on this summary of your posts? You said that Blaire's D1 antics were "town behavior", and then later used that, in addition to her D2 posts, as a way to justify a vote on her and distrust. What are your thoughts on the result of Lucas flipping mafia, and, thus, how it pertains to other reads you provided during D2?

Regarding framing, what does mafia gain out of running a framing tactic? And what would be the merits of running this tactic on you (if we entertain the idea that both mafia put in a stun on you; it might have been a town stun, and I also would like for anyone to claim it if they did it), when you were already viewed as scummy to begin with by several people, two of which you are proclaiming to be town? If T3t and I are likely town to you, and as you say the other players contain the mafia and are running a framing tactic, then what is their goal framing someone?

Lastly... and this is the most damning thing to consider: Why would mafia risk doing a frame? Yes, no one stunned last phase, so maybe mafia would have free reign over it. However, what's to stop town from realizing their oversight and focus on it the following phase? Why avoid sending in a NK when you run the risk of getting stunned by town and now one of the two mafia is the one getting stunned? Now they, the mafia, have to claim the mafia is framing them. It's an incredibly risky gamble, especially after a phase when the lack of stun is fresh on everyone's mind. In this case, and seeing that you're suggesting the mafia pair is somewhere in Tiki, Mr. Alice, Sammiya, and Ninfia, three of those people are already suspected by multiple players and would have to try and do as you must do, now, as a player high on many scum lists in a "framing" scenario: Convince people that despite everyone reading them scummy for several phases that they are actually not guilty.

What are your thoughts on all of this? How do you explain this predicament?

Edit: T3t posted, but I'm throwing this up anyway while I read what he said.
Edit2: His post reminded me that I excluded the possibility of mafia getting it bussed back onto them, making it even more unlikely they could run this ploy.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

321Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

drandahl

T3tsuya
drandahl

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

322Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:56 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 19gp4j70k5es9gif

LEST WE ALL FORGET WHO WE ARE FIGHTING FOR.

I will be going around showing this picture to everyone remaining in the game, if you fail to shed a tear within 15 seconds of exposure, you will be shot.

323Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:57 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Responding to Lux, potentially in parts...

Snaked by Lord Helix himself.

324Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:59 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

drandahl wrote:Responding to Lux, potentially in parts...

Snaked by Lord Helix himself.

Those are not tears, prepare for elimination.

325Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@Tet:

Spoiler:

326Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:05 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Seriously man, 15 seconds?

The most powerful warriors are patience and my love for Lord Helix
--Leo Tolstoy

327Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Lord Helliixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. /kneels

Tears due to being in the presence of the great lord himself aside, I'm finding this entire thing pretty interesting.

All in all, all of this is pretty damning on drandahl's part. A framing attempt would be pretty reckless of the mafia to attempt at this stage, particularly with how random things are guaranteed to be.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

328Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:17 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

drandahl wrote:Seriously man, 15 seconds?

The most powerful warriors are patience and my love for Lord Helix
--Leo Tolstoy

You are excluded from surf and turf night. You are excluded from ravioli night. You are excluded from chicken cutlet night. Fuck bitches, get money. Don't playa hate cuz I'm rolling in the paper. — Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

329Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:You are excluded from surf and turf night. You are excluded from ravioli night. You are excluded from chicken cutlet night. Fuck bitches, get money. Don't playa hate cuz I'm rolling in the paper. — Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

— Michael Scott

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

330Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:You are excluded from surf and turf night. You are excluded from ravioli night. You are excluded from chicken cutlet night. Fuck bitches, get money. Don't playa hate cuz I'm rolling in the paper. — Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

— Michael Scott

- Abraham Lincoln

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum