Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 30]

406Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end. Rollover will be up in 30 minutes.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

407Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

bites nails loudly

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

408Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'd give you guys something to watch to fill the time with, but sadly, the Grumpy Cat Christmas special is the latest movie reviewed by the Cinema Snob still.

409Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:bites nails loudly

+1

And something to watch? I have The Clone Wars to tide me over, though... I should be making roles...

410Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

WRITE YOUR ROLES, LUX

EVERYONE WHO HASN'T, WRITE YA ROLES

I NEED THIS GAME TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE

411Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 OLgxf2jGAME OVER

Helix win!

412Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

YAY.

413Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The time is nigh.

And if this doesn't work, I have a plan for the night phase i would like to discuss

Ninja'd, nevermind, woo!

414Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well. I've gone from winning only my very first game, where I got horribly sick and was vig-killed by an ally on N1, to winning, and surviving, 2 of the last three.

May the celebration commence.

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 IHKVpFC

415Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Cure

Cure

i want to beat all of you up for not dogpiling on drandahl for

1: voting himself
2: making a big show of going "omg kiyo does this count???" ONE MINUTE after self voting
3: double posting to do this
4: intentionally drawing attention to it
5: clearly doing it on purpose because if it was an accident he literally would have just edited his post to unbold it just to make sure it didn't count because NO ONE HAD SEEN THE POST WHEN HE STARTED FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT.

literally the silliest attempted ploy and half of you fell for it wtf that's like a giant spotlight shaped like the words "VOTE FOR ME I'M MAFIA"

also if blaire hadn't bussed last night tet wouldn't be dead blaire how could you kill tet like that HOW COULD YOU

416Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:1: voting himself
2: making a big show of going "omg kiyo does this count???" ONE MINUTE after self voting
5: clearly doing it on purpose because if it was an accident he literally would have just edited his post to unbold it just to make sure it didn't count because NO ONE HAD SEEN THE POST WHEN HE STARTED FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT.

AHEM I POINTED IT OUT AND WANTED TO VOTE FOR HIM BUT NO ONE ELSE DID.

417Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:also if blaire hadn't bussed last night tet wouldn't be dead blaire how could you kill tet like that HOW COULD YOU

This only makes me like Blaire even more.

418Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:
Cure wrote:1: voting himself

AHEM I POINTED IT OUT AND WANTED TO VOTE FOR HIM BUT NO ONE ELSE DID.

THEN VOTE FOR HIM DOn'T LET EVERYONE ELSE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. FOLLOW YOUR HEART. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. BE ASSERTIVE.

YELLS

419Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

leans back

sips tea

closes eyes

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

420Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh man let's not forget.

The phase where for a brief period of time the votes were as follows:

Lucas: 2
drandahl: 1
Sammie: 1
start9: 1

Which should have been a guaranteed maf lynch for town, but then Lucas and Tiki voted Blaire and if Lux had not voted the way she did, might have ruined the phase for town.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum