Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 30]

211Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:25 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

That pagetop. Holy shit.

I want to hammer in Dran's self vote very badly. I still have suspicions and that looked too easy to completely be an accident. But his explanation and reasoning behind everything I brought up is actually pretty sound and I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

That's not to say I've changed my mind about being suspicious about Dran, I really haven't. I think he might be lying but I sincerely don't have the wherewithal to determine why other than just gut feeling and the knowledge that it is extremely unlikely for every person who's posting big, informative posts to be town.

Lux, Dran, high seraph, and myself are posting pretty frequently with big posts. Someone in there is maf.

I'm gonna be gone for most of the day. It's pretty busy and I probably won't be back until around rollover. So like I said, I'm willing to give Dran the benefit of the doubt for now. Which means I'm gonna VOTE: High Seraph because he is not an actual apple IRL and I can't trust people who lie that openly about their appearances.

The real reason I'm voting high seraph is that his posts seem really weak in terms of explaining his actions in comparison to my other lynch options. And I have a general gut feeling that his posts are off somehow in a way I can't quantify. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I kind of feel bad I don't have the time to dig for more solid reasoning today because I know it's there. But that's what I'm feeling is the best option in the current moment with the information I have.

212Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

fORGET LYING ABOUT WHAT HE IS

APPARENTLY HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE APPLES

WTF!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL BUT NOW I LEARN THAT 'YOU'RE NOT EVEN AN APPLE KIND OF GUY'???? REALLY???? GOD! JUST!!!

Edit: Also I just realized that since you changed your userpic, there's a certain line in the Animal Mouthteeth riddle that isn't applicable anymore so are you happy that you ruined it, Lucas. Are ya happy.

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

213Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

high seraph
start9
drandahl

Sammiya
drandahl
Ninfia
T3tsuya
start9
drandahl
high seraph
high seraph

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

214Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:40 pm

high seraph

high seraph

IM sORRY BLAIRE I HAVE HAD TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES WITH APPLES IN THE PAST

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 B-Z0QOJCcAATJb7

omg did your riddle actually refer to my pic i feel so honoured

Last edited by high seraph on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

215Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

That's right, keep crying.

216Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

God I was even looking at Lucas's old icon going "I feel like one of the riddle lines relates to this but I know nothing about the series his icon is from"

217Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

You didn't need to know the series, you just needed to know what it lookED like. /grump

218Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 HnAwp0q

219Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

now which line do you think refers to that

220Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Dr. Blaire wrote:The two who are one will greet you with a colorful assortment of tea.

???????????

i am too tired to think too deeply about riddles right now i apologozizie

221Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

gj u did it tho

222Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:57 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Tet, I have the same thoughts about High Seraph, but then again I always have the same thoughts about High Seraph, even when he flips town. So I still can't personally get a good read on the guy, though he is creeping towards my suspect list (sorry Apple-ucas!)

And while I get your comment... "it is extremely unlikely for every person who's posting big, informative posts to be town.", I also think it's possible we're living in a game dominated by quiet mafia. To remind you, your playstyle, Lux's playstyle, and Lucas's playstyle seem to have "big posts" as an invariant. So I don't think it's that telling this game. Also, I might consider throwing Ninfia in that list as well.

At this point, I am starting to be more careful about (in order of decreasing concern):
Blaire (I feel like she hasn't contributed much, and yet has been attentive enough to make witty comments)
Lucas (just because... ugh I don't know. His reasoning has bugged me, but I can't put it into words right now)
Sammiya (though mainly because she's been out of thread a lot. I do think that if she was mafia, she'd be wasting a vote by voting "start9" this round. Though of course my self-vote could be framed in the same light, so not really sure yet. Might be good to save her for a later round, at least when she has more time to post in-thread.)

Oh and Tiki. I keep forgetting Tiki, but I don't know where to place him in that list. I still have yet to re-read his posts in isolation.

I'd probably vote Blaire this round if I could, so if anyone cares about that info, you have it.

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting for visibility)

223Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:02 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

drandahl wrote:
Oh and Tiki. I keep forgetting Tiki, but I don't know where to place him

Story of my life.

224Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH My gOD BLAIRE I AM THE TWO WHO AR EONE..... I HAVE THE TEA.......... SMT MAFIA IS A LAND RAVAGED BY A WAR OF fACTIONS......................................... OH MY GOD BLIARE

225Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

.......... . _. .........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum