Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 54]

511Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Cure

Cure

this is what happens when you remove the edit feature kiyo

p-pagetop

512Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

For full disclosure since I'm doomed to die and at this point I'm invulnerable until that point (unless mafia felt the need to use roles on me until then, but whatever, probably unlikely), it might not have been a kill on me that triggered it.

I can achieve bliss under several conditions:

• Receiving any actions from other players raises my need to climax, nullifying their actions in the process.
  • Receiving any votes from other players also raises my need to climax, but at half the rate of receiving an action.
  • Being killed immediately triggers my climax, which is kind of messed up when you think about it, but whatever.

I achieve climax and need to orgasm after 5 "points".

So I had only one vote prior, I think? Which was 1/10th of what I needed to trigger. So unless I received 5 actions from you perverts between N0, D1, and now N2 (though N2 actions would need to be instant), someone targeted me for a kill. Which is pretty rude, honestly. Like, I didn't even get a chance to act all flustered and turned on.

Probably for the better. I am so not kinky at all.

513Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3t isn't an option because he lacks boobs, as far as I know.

It would never work between us, I'm sorry, T3t. It's not me, it's you.

Note: This isn't an actual condition of the role. It's just my IC flair. I've resigned myself to the fact that I have to sex up Tiki.

What has my life become?

514Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Cure

Cure

don't look at me my role is passive.

also fwiw neither kiyo nor i have boobs either

this is a flat chest joke

515Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Cure

Cure

wait are you saying tiki has boobs?

516Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wussup beautiful wutchu need me to do, lux

517Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

RAIE WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS THE MOST BLAIRE ROLE EVER I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE THAT

518Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Cure

Cure

i'm sorry

519Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:17 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:I get turned on when people try to act on me or finish me off, and if I am ever acted on enough or faced with a kill of any sort, then I just can't help myself and need to come... back to the thread to get a hand on some unfinished business.

Man you must really like me at this point then.

Luxaria wrote:Here's how it goes.

If I choose anyone to sex up, I immediately die.

ARE YOU A SPIDER OR DID YOU JUST FORGET THE SAFEWORD

Go for high seraph, see if your legs can get through his lynchproof virginity.
He has been diligently protecting it all game and I'm just trying to be a good wingman. He doesn't have the confidence to ask for it straight out and you know, there's no shame in being a late bloomer. A lot of people don't get the courage to ask for what they want until later in life. I'm sure a few people in this game alone went up to a member of the opposite (or same) sex at some point in time and asked for same (or opposite) sex only to get shot down for one reason or another. It can really hurt a person's confidence and discourage them from asking again. That's what I'm here for. I will be confident for him and ask you for the murdersex, for him. It's my Christmas gift. Don't make me look bad. If high seraph isn't a good target for hatesex, I can't fault that. He is a gentle flower. You might crush him completely and then he will be wilted, never to bloom again. Forevermore barred from being a beautiful bride. There's more than a few people in here that would be up for some good, old fashioned sexecution. I am a man who loves a good hateship, there's so much passion in it. So the cure pick wouldn't really be terrible for my enjoyment at least. (She says she likes stepping on people but I'm pretty sure she likes being stepped on. I'm positive if you fought hard enough she'd relent.)

Realistically though, Lux, if we're being serious. I'm not sure if you should murderfuck anybody. That really goes against pretty much every part of safe, sane, and consensual. I know what you're going to say. "But Tet. I put the 'sensual' in 'non consensual'." I do appreciate that, but you probably need some help. If you want a shoulder to cry on and you'd like to air out everything that's led you to this life of giving yourself to literally whoever, I am also your wingman. Your emotional wingman. I've been there, it's ok. I got you for the short time you have left before you bleed out everywhere because you thought it would be kinky to get stabbed to death.

Judging from the difference in how you're speaking now vs before, you saying you didn't do this to yourself, and how it matches up so perfectly, it might not be insane to suggest that you've been acted on by Rasei from beyond the silk-lined grave. If so this is kind of a sounding like a mafia action but who knows anymore. You know what Lux. I have learned throughout my life that if someone wants to murderfuck you, you murderfuck them right back. Harder. You have to win (in bed) and fight for that win (with embarrassing body parts or various restraints / weapons). Rasei might not be a bad target if you agree with this.

Anyway.

Get well soon!

520Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Alright. So, your options as I see them:

1. Kill someone you suspect to be Mafia. This could be one of the most convoluted ways I've seen so far too kill a Maf (and win the game too, I think).
  2. Kill me. I can then initiate a reviving vote, and mitigate the damage. That would also give I'd a confirmed Town back into the game.(Maybe even Rasei, who should have some investigation results to share from her one night).
  3. Let the RNG decide. While it could hit Town, it could also (hilariously) kill the Mafia, kill me and let me revive a Town, or even just double kill the NK target. So, 3/7 RNG options aren't so bad.

521Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh by far the best choice in this scenario is to blow up tiki. it's poetic. the election brought you together, and neither of you can live without the other. they'll write songs about you. not me, but someone, probably.

522Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:26 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:T3t isn't an option because he lacks boobs, as far as I know.

It would never work between us, I'm sorry, T3t. It's not me, it's you.

Note: This isn't an actual condition of the role. It's just my IC flair. I've resigned myself to the fact that I have to sex up Tiki.

What has my life become?

I understand, not everything can handle the physical involvement and mental stamina required to survive an encounter with me. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Literally hundreds of great women, men, toasters, ziplines, and pieces of furniture have perished in the course of the act over only a few precious years.

But I have to be a little scathing here Lux. While boobs help, true. There are plenty of beautiful things in the world without boobs. (Raie, Kiyo, various paintings, an actual washboard.) and I don't think you give them enough credit. They work very hard to be wonderful without needing large bras, and I think they do a very good job. You don't need fleshy bags of fat to do the deed Lux. They help for some reason. But you don't need them. If you've resigned yourself to sexing up Tiki (who also does not have boobs as far as I know) I can see you're well on your way to admitting this very true fact, though in a totally disgusting and self destructive way. I'm sure somewhere in your heart that's kinky to you too, and I wish you the best of luck finding the bridge he lives under, bringing a live goat for him to eat to win him over, and then I wish you even more luck successfully doing the deed. It might take many hours (climbing trolls is not easy) but I have the fullest confidence that you will succeed, be satisfied, and then activate your belt-mounted fragmentation grenade and end everyone in a 3 meter radius.

523Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Was making eggs. Reading now. Also, though occurred to me while making eggs.

I find it interesting I died not too long after Tiki revealed the post-mortem negation of his role would remove his ability to resurrect (if I'm remembering properly? I need to go re-read). Which would mean killing me might have been a mafia attempt to remove that ability of his from the game.

524Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Cure

Cure

possible. all the more reason to kill him

525Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:tbh by far the best choice in this scenario is to blow up tiki. it's poetic. the election brought you together, and neither of you can live without the other. they'll write songs about you. not me, but someone, probably.

Ooh, I can write a song!
And Lux, if you choose me, give me enough time to initiate a second vote tonight, heh.

And yeah, that's what I think they were scheming too, Lux.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum