Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 54]

586Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:49 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:Alca you voted high seraph really early on because Mynotes told you to. Was there any solid reasoning for it other than a hunch? I need to know because of a thing.

Nope. I voted him just because. ;v;

The main problem is that if high seraph is the remaining mafia, we failed to lynch him and failed to kill him via... bomb? and so I have no idea how we kill him.

587Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:56 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also, I'm caught up now! I just wanted to reply to Tetsuya before I did a longer post.

I think now that Blaire and Sammiya have shaired information about their roles, I think it's most likely that high seraph is mafia with an OP role, unless there's a mechanic that we don't know about. Not only are there only two mafia in a game with 10 players (allegedly!) but mafia needs to completely eliminate town in order to win. It's not enough just to outnumber town.

There's also the fact that all of us can verify one another's abilities to some extent, minus any changes that Kiyoko made, but not even Luxaria knows what high seraph's ability is besides that it's a combination of at least 6 things?

So my top suspect is high seraph. ;v;

Ummmm as to how to kill him, one of Luxaria's submitted roles involves horcruxes, right? And Cure's pun role was lynchproof, and if there's a role related to me and dying it probably involves self-revival of some kind. So... um...

I wouldn't mind going after someone else until we're sure that high seraph is mafia, though! If he's town there's no sense in wasting phases trying to kill him while the actual mafia kills everyone. (Although if he's town, the last mafia will have a hard time trying to kill him too, I suppose.)

588Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Sammiya wrote:ding-dongs

Sammiya wrote:Eventually, if I can get up that high, I WILL be able to buy this city and become Mayor, thereby disposing Blaire as the  Mayor of Bugerville.

NOW YOU LISTEN HERE

I WILL DO WHAT I WANT

AND THAT IS TO CONTINUE VYING FOR THIS POSITION OF MAYOR OF BURGERVILLE!!!

589Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:Also, I'm caught up now! I just wanted to reply to Tetsuya before I did a longer post.

I think now that Blaire and Sammiya have shaired information about their roles, I think it's most likely that high seraph is mafia with an OP role, unless there's a mechanic that we don't know about. Not only are there only two mafia in a game with 10 players (allegedly!) but mafia needs to completely eliminate town in order to win. It's not enough just to outnumber town.

There's also the fact that all of us can verify one another's abilities to some extent, minus any changes that Kiyoko made, but not even Luxaria knows what high seraph's ability is besides that it's a combination of at least 6 things?

Ummmm as to how to kill him, one of Luxaria's submitted roles involves horcruxes, right? And Cure's pun role was lynchproof, and if there's a role related to me and dying it probably involves self-revival of some kind. So... um...

I wouldn't mind going after someone else until we're sure that high seraph is mafia, though! If he's town there's no sense in wasting phases trying to kill him while the actual mafia kills everyone. (Although if he's town, the last mafia will have a hard time trying to kill him too, I suppose.)

Agree. Sammie's role doesn't scream OP mafia to me (though she could be lying because drandahl is dead, but i doubt it). And Sammie backed up blaire's claim that her ability is passive.

I doubt he'll continue being lynch/bulletproof forever, tbh.

also guys he still has a gun??

590Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:31 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:Also, I'm caught up now! I just wanted to reply to Tetsuya before I did a longer post.

That's pretty much what I was thinking about this entire high seraph situation. His role seems to be EVERYONE which is actually awesome. Post 100 puns and get a pun gun. Be cure and become lynchproof. Stand in front of a mirror and say rollover 3 times to be Lux. He was posting in blue to be Kotakia. Even with what he's had so far, that's a lot of utility. It seems like he's the most powerful role out running around right now and that would make sense if there were only 2 maf members. His being lynchproof was from Cure's ability but I don't think I remember him being attacked with a bomb like you said?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's mortal now so

PREPARE YOURSELF.

FOR STORYTIME.

Hey high seraph, it's me. Tet. Sorry about bombarding you with words like this if it turns out you're actually town. But at least if I converse at you like so and you are town it shows I made an active effort to figure things out. The aim of Alcasync is something worth striving for and I'm trying really hard ok so back me up here. I tried to get you laid. I know I've been very 'a contested person's death gives us information and is therefor acceptable casualties' lately. Though, it did work out in TPP Mafia. I think it will probably work out here too.

So it's a little strange how we're going after you like this because of your role being really powerful when Kiyo herself said she didn't balance this at all. I really do believe she at least glanced a your role, knew it was powerful, and attempted to balance things A LITTLE BIT. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but your role has had a lot of utility thus far. What happens when you're me? I hope it's something cool, like you get to fly around in the Jeticopter away from trouble. But in this case, I probably don't want you to be in the Jeticopter.

Speaking of Jet Helicopters, they actually really exist. It might be interesting to you to know that the fastest helicopter in the world is a Jeticopter. The Sikorsky X2. It was developed on a $50 million dollar budget which realistically is not very large to develop the WORLD'S FASTEST HELICOPTER. It can fly at a top speed of 250 knots (Which is around 290 mph). That is very fast. It is currently being obsoleted by Sikorsky's new S-97 Raider which is still being developed. Right now the S-97 Raider's cruise speed is around 220 knots carrying weapons which is still insanely fast, and it's supposed to be a smoother ride. The X2 needed two pilots to effectively, well, pilot. That's a pretty significant factoid.

There's lots of interesting facts having to do with the sky. For example, did you know the average cloud weighs 216,000 pounds? That's really heavy. Did you also know that the average person thinks Cloud is the coolest RPG character in video games? Which, frankly to me seraph, is a little ridiculous. In just about every form of media OTHER THAN THE SOURCE MATERIAL Cloud is a little emo kid who is just so very upset about everything. But in the actual game he was a freaking doofus who made bad jokes and crossdressed to sneak in to a mansion. There's a pretty big disconnect between the two versions of the same character. One of my favorite RPG characters is Setzer, from Final Fantasy VI. He is THE WORLD'S RICHEST MAN or at least he should be, people paid attention to him even though he is a scarred beast of a man. He owns the world's only airship. That's significant given that his old girlfriend had the only OTHER airship to have ever been built. Talk about coincidence. Anyway, they were racing around the world like the fabulously wealthy people with the only two means of air travel are wont to do and he couldn't keep up. She flew into the sunset and a year and a half later he found her ship crashed like a tragic little heiress Amelia Earhart. In grief, he makes a tomb to her AND THE AIRSHIP which, well, I guess isn't that hard to do if you're literally made of money. He then deals with his grief by drinking, gambling, and literally kidnapping opera singers that he finds beautiful. Which is how I want to end up if I ever sink to those lows. We could all learn a lot from someone rich enough to get away with casual kidnapping. I think the lesson there is "Don't be poor".

While we're on the topic of being poor, you're kind of a jerk aren't you high seraph? You're a member of the highest class of angel and you're wasting away posting on mafia forums instead of doing something actually useful like helping the poor. Did you know half of the world's population lives on the equivalent of $2.50 a day? That's about 3 billion people. Half of THOSE live in extreme poverty at less than $1.25 a day. And I sit here complaining that a burger with fries and a drink are around $8. That's like, just living on a quarter of the fries. And that's all you get a day. You are not making efforts to fix that seraph, and for that reason alone I think you should probably be killed. You even have the nerve to make your avatar and apple and you're then like "LOL. JK. NO APPLE. JUST ME". What a DICK.

Seraph in these dark times where no one can kill you I'm glad I've been given the curse I have been given today. There's a chance I can make a difference. If not, pretend it was me acting on the rest of the thread's behest.

Because I am full of Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness.

And you've been talked to death.

HOPEFULLY. LESSE WHAT HAPPENS.

591Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Midnight Mask

Midnight Mask

Come.

no one can save you:

592Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:39 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Midnight Mask wrote:Come.

no one can save you:

Listen Midnight Mask, Lux already came and that didn't work out very well for anybody. Why don't you go away I'm talking here and you're ruining everything. You always ruin everything. You jerk.

593Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I N T E R M I S S I O N

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an intermission kill or not but it is now

high seraph was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

594Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

man as host i give so little fucks about this game

who put me in charge

i'm going to go for a bit, be back eventually

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

595Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Midnight Mask wrote:Come.

Oh, hey, you posted just like I did for Midnight Mask! =D actually a bit honored.

596Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah, I also need to vote for the reviving thing, come to think of it. Wish we could revive Rasei, but Luxaria does make more sense. Vote: Luxaria

And fudge biscuits. If Lucas is indeed mafia he seems to be rather tough.

WHY THIS.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

597Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm pretty sure lucas is bulletproof tonight. tet why did you waste that. i didn't want to bring attention to it, but I was going to suggest you do it during the day phase when he could potentially be lynchproof but not both lynch and bulletproof. he already dodged one kill tonight

also i am still extremely mad that i didn't get that role.

vote: dank lucas i don't care if it's still night time

598Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Cure

Cure

^ that vote is independent of my vote for lux, btw. it is an entirely different vote.

599Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Will happily help prepare graveyard party *ghost noises*. Also, glad to see you're enjoying my gift, Sammiya! Nicely done so far (sincerely!).

600Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

By the way, Nautie, my favorite part of that GIF is how well my avatar fits. That big smile on his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum