Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 54]

601Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:44 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

IT DIDN'T WORK.

SURPRISING NO ONE.

Someone tell Lux when she comes back from the dead to establish and stick to a safeword next time. I'm done caring and will be in my bunk.

602Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In graveyard waiting for rollover. She liked rollover, 'specially if she could talk when it happen. Rollover is such a nice word. Rollover.

603Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:In graveyard waiting for rollover. She liked rollover, 'specially if she could talk when it happen. Rollover is such a nice word. Rollover.

Especially when there are sexy devils waiting at rollover.

604Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

D A Y  T W O

idk whats going on in this game anymore

Mr. Alice was killed and also town.
Luxaria is alive again.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 QzkTS0f

you know the drill blah blah 9pm 17th

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

605Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Cure

Cure

so if there's a stunner or a jailer in the game they should stun and or jail lucas at night ty

smileyface

vote: high seraph

606Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:
D A Y  T W O

idk whats going on in this game anymore

I can't shake the feeling that I'm somehow responsible.
Also, hi Blaire, come join us for graveyard dinner party times!

607Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Question! How can we be sure that T3t isn't Mafia? Yes, he was stunned, but what other reason have we cleared him for? We know he can be rather tricky when he puts his mind to it.

Alca was cleared due to killing drandahl. Luxaria is cleared from being killed and then revived. Cure... I don't remember how/why she's clear if there's a reason.

Lucas's ability does seem rather strong but I have a unsettling feeling going on that I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I just want to speculate some more before driving in the lynch. It's a bit circumstantial and a tiny voice is screaming look out for boulders or Cthulu's, and it's not like it's down to the wire quite yet.
Also, I am getting curious on what would happen if we killed Kiyoko.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

608Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yes i have my graveyard party outfit on

609Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I totally forgot what I was going to say earlier. But, I think it related to Lucas' roles. Specifically, if Kiyoko added the super secret thing I alluded to earlier--and from something alca said, and some other reasons to believe so, there's a chance of it--then killing Lucas is going to be very interesting. I'd share more, but I actually do want this to stay as a surprise. But there's a lot of "if"s involved, so in the end it might never see the light of day.

I honestly don't have many reads because I was too preoccupied roleplaying out my kinky role. I feel dirty now. This is all Lucas' fault. I might have to vote for him on principle. I am innocent and pure.

The only other thought I have is that it feels like most of you have been cooperative and proactive with regards to discussion, but there's still an aura of mystery to the game and thread and players, so I don't really know how to view the rest of you. I suppose alca feels safe to trust, at least.

Also, I'm kind of just along for the ride at this point. Please be gentle with my vanilla assets.

610Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, I can also mention that my role had two vigilante kills on it. I was trying to keep that secret to see how it'd influence the suggestions coming in. I fired off attacks on both Tiki and high seraph, as you noticed. Apparently neither were actually supposed to work? Well, one did at least.

Man, that would've been a bummer if neither worked. I knew I should've just sexed Blaire up all along.

611Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Cure

Cure

Sammiya wrote:Question! How can we be sure that T3t isn't Mafia? Yes, he was stunned, but what other reason have we cleared him for? We know he can be rather tricky when he puts his mind to it.

Alca was cleared due to killing drandahl. Luxaria is cleared from being killed and then revived. Cure... I don't remember how/why she's clear if there's a reason.

Lucas's ability does seem rather strong but I have a unsettling feeling going on that I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I just want to speculate some more before driving in the lynch. It's a bit circumstantial and a tiny voice is screaming look out for boulders or Cthulu's, and it's not like it's down to the wire quite yet.
Also, I am getting curious on what would happen if we killed Kiyoko.

idk sammie are you sure you're not maf

612Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay, let's break this down:

- There is only one mafia left
- The mafia need to kill the ENTIRE town, indicating that the remaining mafia is extremely op.
- Tet's role, while a decent night action, is nowhere near OP enough to constitute needing to kill the entire town. Also, he used his only vig shot to try and kill lucas last phase.
- My role is passive and not op at all (tet can confirm this).
- there's only one mafia left, so there's no way that both of us could be lying if we confirm this information.
- if i know kiyo, she'd totally make the stupidly op role Self Named Her Favorite Role In The Game made up of her favorite roles from previous games Mafia. Like, why wouldn't she do that, guys?

I'm suspecting it'll take a while to kill lucas so we should get on that. :\

613Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Cure

Cure

there's a missing comma before mafia in that one sentence. whoops.

614Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:42 am

Rasei

Rasei

In the graveyard, staring at Cure hard with her tail swishing in the air. rollover

615Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 41 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:40 am

Midnight Mask

Midnight Mask

COME.

NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum