Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 54]

721Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:18 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Cure wrote:Mitsubishi why would you, someone not playing this game, shoot someone else not playing this game when you could interfere with this game while not playing it. Smh. Smh and leaves glorious autocorrect. Smh

My other target was Kiyoko because I just want to see this game burn and it seems like killing Doc Scratch Kiyoko is the fastest way to cause this game to slide into a train of hell. Also it seems fitting and kind of like a fulfillment of an ancient prophecy

I was sorely tempted to do so to release everyone from this game and give you all freedom but she looked upon me and I felt some kind of sinister greater power

and

I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it

722Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Cure

Cure

"Proving it" as it were, would be an indication that I wasn't 100% confident in the fact that I'm always right, therefore there is no need for me to do so.

aso: gOSH RASEI YOu'RE SO NEUROTIC WTF WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW isthatbetter?

723Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

considering I have to wake up in under 5 hours, for work... maybe?

724Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

kote: viyoko.

(WHY MUST YOU MAKE MY CURIOSITY ON WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF KIYOKO DIED STRONGER, NAUTILUS. I'm like a cat that insists on knocking over cups at random. I also wonder if Cthulu would have a effect.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

725Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Vote: Kiyoko

726Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote:sleep

727Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Cure

Cure

let's stay focused, guys. vote: alca-chan

728Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Listen, I'm always right

Is that why you killed me on N0 in FF Mafia, fellow Townie? =P

729Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I N T E R M I S S I O N

A gun has been claimed. No more free guns available for the time being.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

730Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay. i'll wait and see what happens now before bed. XD

731Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In graveyard, crying herself to sleep because she didn't find the gun. and all of her hard work was for not.

732Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:38 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Cure wrote:Listen, I'm always right

Is that why you killed me on N0 in FF Mafia, fellow Townie? =P

to be perfectly frank, I didn't kill you because I thought you were mafia, but because I wanted to be immune for N0, and I felt you were the most expendable. :)

733Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

wasn't it night one that you shoot poor Tiki?

734Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:wasn't it night one that you shoot poor Tiki?

I acted on n0 because it would make me immune to all night actions. My ability did not take effect until N1, and there was no way for me to change my target after I had already acted.

I picked tiki on n0 solely because I wouldn't mind if he was dead, regardless of alignment. sry.

735Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 49 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Cure

Cure

Anyway, SO WHO HAS THE SECOND GUN.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum