Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 54]

751Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

*startled ghost noises*

also

*pagetop ghost noises*

752Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:I don't think there are any more guns, Rasei?

Don't crush her dreams, Lux.

753Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:03 am

high seraph

high seraph

Duuuuuuuude thank god T3t was killed. Seriously guys, jail is not a fun place. But now I am free. And I can go back to my usual night activities that mostly involve killing all ya loserssss

Btw I'm gunning for Sammie tonight pew pew. Don't be sad, Sammie!!! Rasei will probably throw you a nice ghost party for you too, full with watermelon and all!!! Oh yeah. Sorry for killing Rasei. I regretted it immediately afterwards, but not anymore. Not since alca turned out to be as immortal as myself. Well. Any last words?

Anyway those two kills seemed to be modkills actually?? Idk???? Nautilus if you still have 2 guns you should join me and help me out 8) I'll remove the beauty ordinance from my town, let weeds grow and then invite you in for some gardening fun. What do you say.

754Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:10 am

high seraph

high seraph

Ok I reread the rules and apparently T3t and alca weren't modkilled for being absent for 48h. Apparently someone else would be modkilled?? Or maybe Kiyo gave up on that rule??? Who knows.

I still think it's adorable that you guys bought that my immortality was in any way tied to alca. I think it's adorable you guys bought any part of my role tbh. /pats myself on the back good job apple.

755Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:18 am

high seraph

high seraph

oh wait. Can we edit posts again????? thank god

756Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 am

nautilus

nautilus

I have an idea of who I want to shoot (+ someone helped me decide using the highly accurate "guess a number between 1 and 100 and that's your target") and a backup option, so. No worries.

Anyway those two kills seemed to be modkills actually?? Idk???? Nautilus if you still have 2 guns you should join me and help me out I'll remove the beauty ordinance from my town, let weeds grow and then invite you in for some gardening fun. What do you say.

I only have the one gun because I used the other to RIGHT A HORRIBLE WRONG. I don't know if I can spoil the nature of how I found the guns because Kiyoko might add more guns.

But.

This is a very tempting offer. I like weeds.

Wouldn't it take you like 2 years to get to the amount of weeds I need though? I need like 2000 weeds

757Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:52 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If you're inactive for 48 hours I kill a random player in the thread. Just so happened that they rolled each other as their random inactivity modkill target.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

758Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:55 am

Rasei

Rasei

I think I have some weeds in Animal Crossing

759Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:53 pm

high seraph

high seraph

wow I thought you had already done some considerable progress in your weed hunting career. I'll change my offer. I offer another tour around the town of Mognet and the opportunity of terminating whatever weeds you can find $$$

That's a shitty offer but I promise it will be cool

760Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Lucas I have picked like 3000 weeds already and I still need 2000 more to get to 5000. I have been picking weeds for 2 years.

I am interested in the tour but last time I attempted to tour your town Resetti kicked me out like 4 times.

Anyways I don't accept bribes for the gun. I asked my notes last night and phoned a friend and now everything is clear to me, I know who I'm shooting

761Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Cure

Cure

:\

762Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote::\

+1

763Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Luxaria wrote:
Cure wrote::\

+1

+2

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

764Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Cure

Cure

if we lose this game because of inactivity modkills and outside inteference I will be pretty angry.

765Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 51 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:if we lose this game because of inactivity modkills and outside inteference I will be pretty angry.

At least we all had a lot of fun on N1!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum