Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 50]

46[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Mod Announcement]
[ I n t e r m i s s i o n ]

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 RYi8uwh
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Sammiya,
Happy birthday to you!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

47[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

That is adorable, Lux.

And Happy Birthday, Sammiya!

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

48[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Rasei's birthday was in November, Tiki! She meant me, h-haha. It's my birthday today.

But thank you, Lux~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

49[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Hugs little sister~

Edit: If mafia does kill Sammy on N0, I'm going Seto Kaiba on some butts.

50[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The phase has ended. Checking snow tallies and preparing PMs. Day one will start momentarily.

51[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Night Zero Results]

Kiyoko was targeted for a stun, but it failed.
high seraph was stunned.
nautilus was killed. She was precious. She was town.

Ratio is 3M:6T

[Day One]

Fresh snow has fallen.
Day One begins.

52[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

fwiw my ability is to protect myself from all night actions including stuns and NK. I have a limited amount and you can bet I will just keep using this again and again until I run out. Thought I'd get that out in the open before everyone asks what happens there.

So how does this three votes thing work? Is this like a traditional lynch where only the most votes count or are we literally knocking points of damage off people when we throw a snowball?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

53[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

We have two stunners it seems. I'm least likely to vote for High Seraph right now.

54[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

For reasons I'm not going to explain until I hear from more people, I'm slightly disinclined to vote for Raie, and slightly inclined to vote for Ninfia.

Putting that out there.

55[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

It's like a traditional vote where the most votes count. It's just that you can only place three votes throughout the phase. Thematically, these votes are "snowballs" (voteballs or "pelting snowballs" as I eventually started calling them), but they have nothing to do with snow mechanics. It's just flavor.

In other words, you could do:

Vote: Luxaria

Vote: alcasync

Vote: T3tsuya

And that's all three votes. Or you could swap back and forth between two people, or no lynch and no vote, etc.

Additionally, each person may convert the fresh snow into a fourth vote. This vote functions exactly like the other three votes, but it removes 1 snow from your snowfort and can only be done once each day phase.

Does that answer your questions?

56[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yuh. Also I didn't see any mentions of vote changes but I'm assuming we don't have any?

57[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Can you give an example of what you mean by that?

58[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh rude to kill mitsu during her first game in like four rounds

scolds mafia

59[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[11:38:52 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: I'll just clarify the question here
[11:39:29 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: Are all three votes permanent or can you go

vote1: alca
vote2: lux
vote3: tet

and then later

unvote1, change to lux?

[11:41:42 PM] Avy: The votes are permanent. So, if you vote alca in that example, you are stuck with alca unless you use one of your remaining 2 (+1) votes on someone else (or no lynch or no vote). So after that, you could do...

Vote2: Lux
(1 vote remains; +1 fresh snow vote)

Vote3: No lynch

(0 votes remain; +1 fresh snow vote)

Vote4: T3tsuya

(0 votes remain; 0 fresh snow votes)

And at that point you're locked in on T3tsuya.

Spoiler:

60[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Cure

Cure

I am wondering a little if kiyo was under the impression that you can vote for three people at once? Where I was getting the impression that you could modify your vote up to three times during the phase.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum