Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 50]

61[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:I am wondering a little if kiyo was under the impression that you can vote for three people at once? Where I was getting the impression that you could modify your vote up to three times during the phase.

Okay yes I misinterpreted it as being able to vote for someone thrice if you particularly hated them

I'm so disappointed I can't do this

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

62[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:06 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Spoiler:

Ok so there are at least two stunners in this game, apparently, and one of them... targeted me... Thank you, unknown friend....... I have never seen snow, and now I feel it on my face... this is truly an emotional experience...... thanks u.

63[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

maf destroyed the one ring

we did it

we're all free

64[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well now. This IS interesting. I'm wondering if who tried to stun Kiyoko is mafia. Two stunners tend to mean one mafia stunner, and one town stunner. And given the town stunner stunned Lucas, well...

At least, for now, we know that Lucas didn't kill nautilus. So I'm not inclined to vote for Lucas or Kiyo today, Kiyo in presuming she was targeted by the mafia for a stun.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

65[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:15 pm

high seraph

high seraph

In other news I have... theories on what Kiyoko might mean when she says she's unwilling to vote either Cure or Ninfia, and I don't have any immediate reasons to want to vote them yet... But I also don't have any reason to follow Kiyo's... whatever it is. I'm ok with believing her explanation for the failed stun for now, since she was very forward with it and idk how else to explain this strange phenomenon in which a snowball simply disappears into thin air.... Hmm.

Anyway, happy birthday vote: Sammie!!! Hahahhaa now u r covered in snow what a fun party!!!!

66[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:17 pm

high seraph

high seraph

btw there are actual reasons behind voting sammie

the reasons are its her birthday and the birthday girl should be snowballed ok

(there are no reasons behind this sammie vote im just playing in the snow)

67[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Birthday snow fighting is fun~

But got it, Lucas, hehee~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

68[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

alright! it was snowing the right kind of snow the build stuff where I'm staying today and made me almost want to get out there and build one irl but alas, I did not do that.

so, I'm a little curious about Kiyoko's inclinations re:cure and I, because to me that reads as if she as a role reason to think that but she's claimed night action immunity. However, I guess she is probably waiting for me to speak as part of the people she's waiting to hear from makes sense?

Anyway, the idea that Kiyo is claiming any sort of night immunity role makes me conflicted on deciding if she's town or mafia. She loves her gambits, and it was a stun over a night kill, so... I guess I'm floating on the side of that this wasn't a gambit. from past experience, I figure she'd probably go for the NK on herself if she had night immunity to make herself reliable. /pats my snowfort in thought as I think this over

oh, for the record, I did not act last night.

okay, onto Nautilus being the NK, man, that's a brutal welcome back for poor nautilus : ( She's a great player though so I'm not entirely surprised, but its too bad.

/rubs chin

I'd like to hear from some more people before I start throwing votes out but I have some more things to think about.

also happy birthday Sammie!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

69[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight now that Fia has posted.

tbh my reason for suspecting Ninfia isn't very strong at all, and has to do with the choice of nautilus as NK. nautilus hasn't played in the recent games and I feel like the majority of us are bleeding hearts, even as maf, and would let her live at least one phase since she hasn't played in a while.

I might be misremembering, but I remember either Ninfia or nautilus telling me that they have the kind of relationship where they're able to identify each other as maf fairly quickly. And that's the only reason I can think of for nautilus to be offed so quickly: if letting her live past N0 was just too dangerous to some member of mafia.

The reason I'm not inclined to vote Raie right now is because Raie's playstyle as maf is a little bit like mine where she'd rather try to mislead the talkative speculators rather than immediately off them. Not saying that Raie can't be maf, just that she tends to be the ones to make plans when she's maf and I don't see a nautilus N0 kill as a plan she'd come up with.

Naturally there could be a lot of role-related factors I'm not considering here, which is why I'm not going to push particularly hard for either of these theories.

So yeah. Weak evidence.

I have stronger reasons for not wanting to vote Sammie and Lucas right now. I'm inclined to think they're townish for now.

70[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:44 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Dang snaked by both fia and kiyo...

Happy birthday, Sammiya!

Curious who stunned. I get the slight feeling the Kiyostun was maf-originating, since out of 3 mafia, Kiyo doesn't seem like the best to send in the NK. Though maybe we're all in wifom territory by this point w.r.t. Kiyo on N0. I don't know for certain either way.

I feel like the Lucastun was a town stun. Total loose speculation here, but Lucas feels more likely to be active in later later night phases in the game and less early on.. I wouldn't be surprised if he chose not to act last night. For this reason, he feels like he'd be a weird N0 maf stun when there are more impulsive players to choose from. Unless of course Lucas is also mafia, and mafia expended some resources to help clear his name enough to not be a primary lynch candidate D1.

Of course, with three votes available, this feels sane enough... vote: Blaire

Been offline to handle sudden work issues. Also heading offline again for a bit because I'm hosting an unexpected guest. Will pop back in when I can.

71[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:In other news I have... theories on what Kiyoko might mean when she says she's unwilling to vote either Cure or Ninfia, and I don't have any immediate reasons to want to vote them yet...

I'm not caught up yet, but tbh I believe the reasoning for kiyo saying that is that she knows I'd never kill nautilus n0, and Ninfia is more likely to.

I will probably scroll down to her saying things along these lines

edit: and i was right

72[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Sammy wrote:And given the town stunner stunned Lucas, well...

How do we know that the town stunner was the one that shot Lucas?

Also for reasons, I'm less likely to snowball Kiyoko. I don't want to ruin her coat more then it has been.

73[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   O n e ]

high seraph vs. Sammiya
drandahl vs. Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice vs. drandahl

Sammiya I
Mr. Alice I
drandahl I

Last edited by Luxaria on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

74[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:10 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hmm....at the risk of having this look like a retalitory vote, which really isn't my aim, but i feel like the last two times drandahl was maf, he also tended to vote me and try to get me lynched? i'll have to read back to make sure (which...i probs wont do, im so lazy im sorry)

its also pretty early on, so that might have just been a random vote, but if the above is true, unless you just like picking on me, i dont think its a coincidence that this is happening?

but its also kind of unfortunate that you're the first to vote me, cuz now i actually do have to do this regardless D:

Vote: drandahl

75[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:30 am

drandahl

drandahl

Blaire, for what it's worth, my vote on you was an activity vote. I did have it on ninfia at first, but was snaked by her and Kiyo's post.

Since we only have 3 (or 4) votes, I'll wait a little longer before I reconsider my vote. Probably will take another look at the thread before noon PST tomorrow (er, today).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum