Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 50]

601[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

For the same reason that I was attacked on Night 2. To stop my investigations. Mafia often go after the detectives.

602[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Cure

Cure

Also, if you want to get technical about it. I am neither town nor mafia, actually (I count for the town ratio, but I have my own win condition) Like I said, my role is very strange.

603[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Investigation:

That sounds more like a stun then an investigation.

604[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:
Investigation:

That sounds more like a stun then an investigation.
Its flavor. Also, if I was a stunner, and lucas is a stunner, and sammie is a stunner. Why have there never been three stuns when none of use were incapactiated. You're saying that Lucas was lying about stunning drandahl? Are you suggesting that Lucas is mafia?

Also: I can only win the game if both my siblings are dead, which is why I didn't want to claim my role, and which is why my sibling(s? I don't know if Lucas's role mentioned mine) are wary of me. I'm jealous of them and can't have fun unless they're out of the fight. 

However, I count for the town ratio, so I'm effectively a miller in a lose-lose situation. I am in no PM alliance and I can tell you straight that I wouldn't have made the decisions mafia made if I were in any way able to influence actions that were made this game.

I figured that my own win condition came secondary to town winning, which is why I decided to play so aggressively pro-town. :\ You're welcome. Even if you think I'm mafia, I'm still the only reason Tiki's dead.

605[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Cure

Cure

Also, since I only win if both my siblings are dead, I get the feeling that ONE of them is mafia and the other is town (Three siblings, "three" alignments. Makes a lot of sense, no?). This means, that since Rasei was targeted for a kill last night, Logically Lucas would be the mafia sibling.

I still think blaire is maf, tho, so vote: mr. alice

606[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   F o u r ]

Rasei vs. Cure
Cure vs. Mr. Alice
high seraph vs. Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice II

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total

607[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Rasei

Rasei

unvoteball
I will think it over tonight. I'm still not trusting you, Cure.

608[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Cure

Cure

I genuinely believe you're town now, for what it's worth, Rasei. I don't know what to think about Lucas. I would like to think he's town because he's been very helpful and super pro town.

For what it's worth (again) I DO show up as mafia under investigation, though I count for the town ratio. I'm not sure what alignment I'll show if I were to die, to be honest.

Also I've been like... completely at a loss for what to do with this role all game tbh because I didn't want to overtly gun for my siblings (especially after you guys claimed) because??? at least one of you is town and if I tried to get a townie lynched I'd get lynched before I could kill the second one and there's no real way to discern WHO was WHAT alignment. Also the fact that my siblings seemed to know about me and be MAD AT ME made it impossible for me to claim either so I've just been sitting here all game like ":TTT i'm... just.. gonna help town win because I am Officially Town according to ratio"

This sibing rivalry thing is so strange, tbh. I am perfectly willing to be stunned for the rest of the game if you guys find it necessary.

609[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:42 pm

high seraph

high seraph

MOM WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME TWO ANNOYING SISTERS OH MY GOD

610[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Cure

Cure

ONII-CHAN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PICK ON US LIKE THIS ;^; NO WONDER I DON'T LIKE SNOWBALL FIGHTS WHEN YOU'RE AROUND I'M GOING TO TELL MOM

611[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:30 am

high seraph

high seraph

vote: Blaire

No one touches my sisters >8(

612[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want to hear Ninfia's responds to the events of last rollover. Also Blaire, is there anything you can say to defend yourself?

If Blaire flips town, then I think that either Ninfia or Lucas are mafia with Cure. If she is mafia... I want to say wither Lucas or Cure is the evil sibling.

Also if someone vig killed me, please pipe up... That could be evidence against Blaire.

Edit: Sammy got to where she was going okay.

Edit 2: Cats don't like S'Mores cotton candy at all.

613[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph wrote:vote: Blaire

No one touches my sisters >8(

I didnt touch either Cure or Rasei???

614[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Do you guys know how infuriating it is to know that you are dying and want to make your death not be in vain; but no one wants to talk?

Reasons that I think Cure is mafia and should be told on by Mom:
(1) She zoomed in on Dran on day 1 and wouldn't back down. Dran is town.
(2) She voted against the Mafia Bomb first.
(3) She even said that one of the three siblings must be mafia.

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU EVEN HAVE A ARGUMENT BLAIRE!
YOU GUYS DON"T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND. WITH MY DEATH, A MISLYNCH, THEN A NIGHT KILL MAFIA WILL WIN.

615[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Well someone attacked me yesterday
, Blaire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum