Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 58]

ezzelin

ezzelin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Really side-eyeing everyone voting for me tbqh

really side-eyeing you for voting NL on D2 tbqh

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Doak wrote:
Aeiou wrote:Doak how can you complain about being single when you didn't accept my confession :/ I just barely read through all this and my lunch is just about up so I don't have time to say much more not that I have anything more important to say. Gomen
because you'll obviously cheat on me, duh????? do you even know who you are

Huh. Turns out beggars really can be choosers.

Kind of wondering if this last minute no lynch is a bright idea but that might be because I think we should at least throw some inactives in a locker. I really think with all the dead disciplined students in detention right now we should start at least attempting to even out the numbers.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Taki The Tender wrote:

"Aww...I see everyone picking on you, making you rather grumpy. Wanna hang out sometime? I bet I can put a smile on that face!"

:(

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Taki The Tender wrote:

"Aww...I see everyone picking on you, making you rather grumpy. Wanna hang out sometime? I bet I can put a smile on that face!"

:(

Taki put a pointer finger on both sides of Mr. Gerbear's frown, and pushed them up into a smile.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

:]

pls don't touch my face

Doak

Doak

last minute no lynch? there are like 12 hours left in the phase

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ no lynch votes

I tend to dislike no lynch in general. We did lose two town on N0, but a mafia was lynched on D1, which means we're in a pretty solid position if we have to blindly lynch for information. So, I'm a bit skeptical of these no lynches going around, but I guess I can understand because there really aren't any good targets given how this and the previous phases have developed.

@ Ezz

Plotstickers vote(s) stems from the fact that other than Minji, they're the only one to show up and contribute nothing. But Minji is at least backed by Kiyo and tossed out a vote and a comment, which is kind of the same situation alcasync is in to some degree. I've lost some games on this board solely because town didn't post when they had the chance and I'm still pretty bitter about it, which is why I tend to policy lynch.

So, the other players I listed are ones I'm okay with probing through votes and/or lynches, but Plot is basically my safety considering the circumstances. I do end up feeling a bit harsh for policy lynching (especially in large games that are hard to follow), but with not too many firm leads to pursue, I'm not really interested in lynching one of the players that has been actively contributing and keeping discussion alive. That just makes the thread quieter, and then the silent members still hover like giant question marks. Not to mention that, naturally, talkative players are going to have more words that can be used against them than a quiet player, which, if he's town, is kind of like what happened to Gerry.

Anyway, I don't like how spread the votes are, and I was too preoccupied with some RL things (+ Monkey Paw) to get to some activity checks earlier in the phase when they would have been relevant. Currently, the lynch options are Kiyoko, high seraph, deo, and Mr. Gerbear. Not voting Kiyoko. Of the remaining three, I'm least suspicious of high seraph, so I'm leaning deo or Mr. Gerbear.

Going to go review some things before I punch a vote in.

deo

deo

okay so i still don't really feel any pushes towards any lynches, but also don't think i'll get around in the morning so i drop a vote: Sammiya because idr seeing anything in particular from them but I also don't think a Sammiya lynch would actually happen now and I don't like no voting, nor do I think no lynch is appropriate since we're already pretty well off with the results of D1

ninja'd fuck um okay i'll try to get on earlier tomorrow morning before rollover to address anything that you may have on me Luxaria but idk if other people... would be around lol

regardless night all, see you before rollover probs

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sammiya is one of the people I know the role for, and the role doesn't make too much sense as a mafia role given what I know about the other roles in this game. I wouldn't vote Sammie.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: No Vote atm. Out of the current voting targets there's no one I feel certain enough to vote on and I'm too exhausted to reread the thread right now to try and pick through things.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

(Eh...not that it matters much, but for the record, Vote: No Vote).

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So if we're going to do something can we do it with a margin of at least 3 votes? Because there's at least one town role in this game where their vote has more weight under certain circumstances so I'm sure there are maf vote manipulation abilities too.

plotstickers

plotstickers

re:plot, yeah, I think she has a really busy job and can't be around much, which I understand! I'd still like to hear some speculation from her though, given the information I received N1 and the action that then took place.

Information, huh... /rubs chin

Putting this here for reference.

Night 0-->Day 1
Vote tally + Day 1-->Night 1
Night 1-->Day 2 (early phase end)

Current vote tally

Time stamps that may or may not be accurate:

RNG is too random for my liking, so from my perspective I need to pick someone from the following list: Kiyoko, high seraph, deo, Mr. Gerbear, or Sammie. Otherwise, I'd probably pick someone among the drandahl voters that isn't on that list. (For some reason I'm tempted to vote alca? Too bad it'd split the votes further.) I find it unlikely that every member of mafia chose not to vote.

I'm not inclined to vote for Kiyoko, Lucas, or ezzelin at the moment since I doubt mafia would so readily bus a teammate. (In before my lack of paranoia toward gambits is going to bite me in the butt.) On the other hand, if Kiyoko is really town she'll probably be dead soon unless mafia is as unlucky as hotel and Disney maf lol. (If only I thought more like lulu...)

Gerry's an option since he voted for Kiyoko and she led a lynch on confirmed mafia, but I don't know if he'd vote the same way as a fellow mafioso a mere 6 minutes later. Who knows, though. /shrug

The direction of my post suggests that Sammie is my remaining choice, except Kiyoko's recent post makes me wary. Choices are tough. It's almost time for bed, so I apologize if I'm not being coherent.

@Kiyoko: If you had to vote for someone, whom would you choose out of yourself, Lucas, deo, Gerry, and Sammie?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, thoughts:

Still least suspicious of high seraph. He did follow up Kiyoko's vote quickly, and while he voted without a reason, I don't think it makes sense for a mafia to immediately bus an ally. Even if his goal was to earn Kiyoko's trust and hope that others wouldn't bandwagon drandahl, it still seems unlikely. Not inclined to vote for him, though I am curious if he has any particular reason for thinking Gerry is town, since it's one of the things he commented on.

@ deo
I wondered if you could clarify a few things. I guess what stands out right now is the vote on Sammiya, considering Kiyoko mentioned earlier in the thread that she is inclined to trust Sammiya. I bring this up only because you stated Kiyoko is more credible than other players, but the vote is a bit contradictory. I'm guessing you probably just overlooked mention of it since it's a big thread, but is there a reason why you chose Sammiya over any other player?

@ Mr. Gerbear
The discussion earlier in the thread is a bit of an elephant in the room, so I hope you don't mind me bringing it up, but I just want to clarify something. Can you give me an exact timeline of when you received the confession from drandahl, accepted it, started the relationship, had suspicions, and placed your votes and similar? I won't revisit the comments made by myself and others regarding the suspicions of Kiyoko, since that's been hammered, but I am curious who are your prime targets? In particular, you suggested that it's very likely for mafia to be hiding in the inactives. But then you voted for no lynch, so I'm interested in hearing which players stand out to you because so far your vote has only been on Kiyoko and a technically retroactive statement against drandahl.

I'll hold my vote to see if either of them reply in the morning.

@ Kiyo

Does it have to be exactly 3 votes differential, or could a tie between no lynch and a player work, in case no more votes come in over the night? I'd prefer not to do no lynch, but presently that'd be the only way, barring changes, that the 3 vote difference would be reached. I realize you might not have enough information to be certain and it's probably just a "it feels like a safe number".

Edit: Ooh, ninja'd by Plot. Reading!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

tbh I think all of those options are town at this point, but I guess if I had to pick one of those because it's probably too late to pick someone else now, I'd pick Gerry. Not because I suspect him the most, but because he's already got the most votes on him aside from NL and it'd be out of self preservation.

3 is an arbitrary number I pulled out of my ass and would greatly prefer it to be a margin of larger than 3 to reduce the chances of vote manipulation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum