Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 57]

1Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:28 am

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] UT3DwiO

そしてあの日、恋になった。
and on that day, I fell in love.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] TY2O0dW

自己紹介 Introductions

This is a UPICK set in a high school in glorious nippon. You are a high school student. Maybe you are the class president. Maybe you are the handsome athletic tennis star. Maybe you are the main character who sits by the window and stares out of it thoughtfully all day while worrying about personal plot-related problems instead of focusing on linear algebra.

But wait, there's more!

Once you pick your character archetype, you must go into this avatar creator and create what your character will look like. Make them look as animu as you want. Here are some guidelines.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Use the plain blue default background.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5QPlease don't add anything that goes outside of the frame. A little bit is fine, for example some of the hands/accessories might get cut off, but don't go crazy with the wings.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q The character design you create will be paired with your actual username, so don't make a design so embarrassing that you won't want it associated with your name.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Your character design, along with your character archetype, will be posted openly in the main post, but otherwise this game will be closed-role.

でも…なぜ? But... Why?

Because, once this game is over, we are going to create a visual novel using Ren'Py based on the events in-game. We being Kiyoko and nautilus, but anyone is welcome to volunteer their artistic or programming abilities to the cause.

In case you didn't catch that,
This game will become an actual visual novel.

Last edited by alcasync on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

2Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:29 am

alcasync

alcasync

告白 Confessions

No high school setting is complete without a ridiculously overcomplicated method of telling your fellow students that your heart goes dokidoki when you are near them. This game will feature a romance mechanic.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q During any phase, you may confess your love to another player. PM the host with the name of the player and a short message declaring your love. The confession message will be forwarded to the other player as soon as the host is available.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q You may only make one confession per phase. If you confess to a different player while you already have a standing confession, your first confession is withdrawn.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q The person you confess to can either accept or reject your love. You will be made aware of the response as soon as the host is available.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q If they accept, then starting the next phase, the pair of you can send one private message to each other per phase through the host. You can send the message at any point during the phase, but you will both receive the other person's message at the end of the phase, at rollover.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q If they reject, nothing happens.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Unless your role specifically allows it, you may only be in one relationship at a time. If someone confesses to you and you are already in a relationship, you must break off your relationship or reject the confession.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q If you would like to end a relationship, send a PM to the host saying that you want to break up. This effect is instantaneous and both you and your ex can confess to another player again immediately.

規律 Rules

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Unlimited vote changes.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q No lynch and no vote are both valid votes.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Ghosts Players in detention may not post in thread or communicate outside of the game. There may be revival roles in play.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Claiming anything is allowed, but no quoting or screencapping your role PM or any messages that get sent to you.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Action cutoff is 4:00pm PST. Rollover will be posted at 5:00pm PST.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q I'll be sending messages and investigation results and stuff during the one hour grace period, so it's okay to post in thread but please don't post information about any messages/investigations until rollover is up!

3Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:30 am

alcasync

alcasync

学生 Students

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] ZAMcGze

KIYOKO
the tsundere senpai who pretends not to care about this game but secretly wants to join in
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] VGumzQa

NINFIA
spirit medium who accidentally attracts ghosts and balances between seeming normal and talking to empty air
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] 58xn1KY

LUXARIA
the indifferent bookworm that takes anything and everything far too seriously
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] LD7EUS2

TIKI THE TROLL
the snarky, cynical student who always tries to be funny, and may or may not be an actual egomaniac
-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] BrGqKco

ALICEOFOZ
deredere waifu who's always cosplaying and willing to wear maid outfits and fluffy bunny ears in class
-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] TVT5nyP

NAUTILUS
totally intimidating captain of the kendo team who seems cold and aloof on the outside, but who is really easily embarrassed and somewhat shy and timid on the inside
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] FcHxDqs

JAISER
the cheerful but clueless oddball
of the pack

-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] VQtvjk4

HIGH SERAPH
the nerdy student who likes to impress others with his vast knowledge, but tends to get lost in thought and forget what he was originally trying to say
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mystyl11

DRANDAHL
the social chameleon who matches the personality of those he interacts with. When alone, extremely hard-working, diligent, and quiet
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] NDRlq2B

MR. ALICE
shady student who frequently talks about eating, and is often seen in suspicious places and talking to
weird people
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] QU0bv2W

ELENI
the expressionless president of the
home economics club who takes food and cooking very, very seriously

-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mystyl11

RASEI
a writer, that also loves running
-
-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Zlfu2FU

CHINOMI
the God Ame no Uzume whom was forced into human form and made to enter this school to learn more about humans from first-hand experience
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] 7ZBhrD2

SAMMIYA
the shrinking violet little sister who
may or may not be more of a girly girl then my big sister

-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] 6ujmXhM

PLOTSTICKERS
an ordinary transfer student
-
-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Ptoogzj

DEO
the universal kouhai that is really laid-back and good at listening to others problems, and thus knows way too much about everybody
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] 0fecd35d193b413925951f1c655699e5

KIKU
massive chuunibyou; convinced he's magical and constantly in cosplay
-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] 8d55f7f317

EZREAL
the cheeky, hyperactive smartass who loves urban legends, mystery, gossip, scandals, and skipping class
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Ca9bd82689b0a0a94ca5df64cfe10b1e

RODEA
the asshole with a personality so foul he's practically a dumpster
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] IAkhpMQ

CURE
compulsive liar all tsuntsun no dere
-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mystyl12

KOTAKIA
the strange new transfer student
who is desperate to not let the monster inside out
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Ij4r8Ag

AISTARAINA
the quiet, clumsy & friendly band geek who is way more comfortable being second-chair violin than first
-
-
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] VVx1ijE

T3TSUYA
Womanizing, Analytical, Magnificent Bastard from Old Money who Seeks to Increase his Status and Exert his Absolute Control Over the School Along with all the Students in it
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] GMT1MfB

ADAWG
innocent friendly air-headed girl who is actually a crafty lil sinnamon roll behind these heterochromatic eyes
-
-

学年 School Year

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP01 - Night 0
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP02 - Day 1
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP03 - Night 1
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP04 - Day 2
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP05 - Night 2
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP06 - Day 3
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP07 - Night 3
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP08 - Day 4
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP09 - Night 4
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP10 - Day 5
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP11 - Night 5
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q EP12 - Day 6

Last edited by alcasync on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 am; edited 4 times in total

4Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:36 am

alcasync

alcasync

入学 Matriculation

Sign-ups are open! You can reserve a spot just by posting that you want to sign up, even if you don't have your role name or avatar ready yet.

Since the avatar and role name are open, you can go ahead and post them in thread instead of PMing them to me! And if you want to change your character because someone else's gives you an idea, you can do that as many time as you want up until game start, where you can't change it anymore.

Umm and someone asked if you can change your avatar during the game and umm....! You're welcome to change your appearance as many times as you want during the course of the game for roleplay reasons but since I don't want to keep updating the front page post, let's say that those are the photos you took on the first day of school and even if you had a bad hair day you're stuck with it.

5Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:37 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ME I'M IN HOLD ON

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

6Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:38 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Last edited by Ninfia on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 18 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

7Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:39 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I GUESS.

8Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:40 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

LET ME IN

9Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:40 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I GUESS x2

Edit: Close the door before Tiki gets in

10Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:55 am

nautilus

nautilus

Um, I... I'll join?

Actually, I'm going to claim my role name (character archetype?) now, since I'm about to head out and I refuse to be sniped.

I will be that totally intimidating, aloof individual who seems cold and collected on the outside, but is really easily embarrassed and kind of shy on the inside. So, basically, a kuudere. Or Mikoshiba from GSNK.

slides picture under door

11Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:01 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Spoiler:

I-it's not like I'm joining this game for your sake! I just... happened to pass by this thread on the way home... but this has nothing to do with you, okay!

Joining as the tsundere senpai who pretends not to care about this game but secretly wants to join in.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

12Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:05 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Spoiler:

I just had a question about the trope I wanted to use so I PM's Alca-Sensei!!! I just wanted to post my character while we're all doing that ;w;

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

13Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 am

Jaiser

Jaiser

Too late to join this craziness?

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

14Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 am

alcasync

alcasync

Unlimited signup slots! ;v;

15Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:13 am

Jaiser

Jaiser

Sweet. Resident monster character incoming!

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 57]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum