Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incoming Penguin

+3
Cure
Kiyoko
piplups
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Incoming Penguin Empty Incoming Penguin Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:47 pm

piplups

piplups

Heya! I'm... apparently piplups here, name chosen on a complete whim. VDex people may know me as pochamachan! Feel free to call me pocha *v* Yes penguins are my favorite animal. Oddly enough, Piplup is not my favorite Pokemon, but well.

I used to be active in the VDex Mafia community wayyyyy... back in the day, I think a good 4+ years ago? Wow, it's really been a while! I've played a couple more games since, but joining gakuen mafia 2 is really my big revival to forum maf! I'm quite excited, hehe.

I seem to have had a reputation in the past for rolling mafia quite often - probably a side effect of the RNG having a love-hate relationship with me pffff WELL let's see if things change here!! If not I'll have to dust off my deception cap which I haven't put on in forever......

Anyway, I look forward to playing with all of you! *v*

2Incoming Penguin Empty Re: Incoming Penguin Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

POCHA

I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY WITH YOU. ;__;

Your last game on vdex was my first game.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

3Incoming Penguin Empty Re: Incoming Penguin Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Cure

Cure

hi I am raie and I am also always mafia. I have heard so many things about you. I am going to call you pipchamachan or pipchyena (probably both) okay? okay.

4Incoming Penguin Empty Re: Incoming Penguin Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:20 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hi there! I am Tiki The Troll...the current name and avatar are just for Gakuen 2, heh.

5Incoming Penguin Empty Re: Incoming Penguin Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Doak

Doak

POCHA omg I think I played like one game with you on vdex hello

6Incoming Penguin Empty Re: Incoming Penguin Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

POCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hi ouo

7Incoming Penguin Empty Re: Incoming Penguin Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:24 am

drandahl

drandahl

Hey, nice to meet you! I'm drandahl normally (as you understand, I'm wearing a special rp name for Gakuen II). Cool to have another vdex player rolling in... excited to see how that shakes things up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum