Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 52]

286Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Cure

Cure

preferred next day phase lynch targets. in descending order of preference.

Vowels
Chinomi
Duck
Drandahl
High Lucas
Tet
ezzelin
Sammie

um... fwiw I know Tet hasn't been paying any attention to the game (UNLESS HE'S BEEN LYING TO ME WHICH HE MIGHT BE BECAUSE HE IS A KNOWN LIAR) and I feel like he wouldn't be that irresponsible if he were mafia.

hello pagetop my old friend

287Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Rasei

Rasei

So far, my option is I will not vote myself, Lux, Kiyoko, or Cure (Cure is being very pro-town, but I seen games where a mafia was being pro-town.) I will think more whom I would lynch on Day 2 on Day 2.

288Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Oh! I get the pagetop reference now!

I kept thinking "What, do people keep hitting the 'Home' key by accident while posting? Is that a thing that happens to people on this forum, somehow?"

289Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAGEBOTTOMED WITH MY GIANT SPECPOST AAAARGH

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Tumblr_n9dd104nTy1sbsbfdo2_250

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

290Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Cure

Cure

I READ IT, KIYONKO. I READ YOUR SPECPOST. IT WAS LOVELY. I'D GIVE YOU ANOTHER STAR FOR IT BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MANY.

291Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

C☆r☆ wrote:I'D GIVE YOU ANOTHER STAR FOR IT BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MANY.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Tumblr_nwe649eGGF1thug2po2_540

292Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:56 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Good god a lot has happened since I left.

Sorry for phasing out and not really contributing as much as I'd like, or really at all. I've been really busy which I know is no excuse in mafia but just BEING TRANSPARENT ABOUT IT.

I didn't vote last night because I was barely through backreading and I didn't think I had enough of a working knowledge of what was going on to form an opinion. I still don't, I'm fixing that. Everyone who's played with me should at least know how rare it is for me to take off and not vote like that, so if that's worth anything, great.

For what it's worth, it looks like I had the ability to hammer in the vote to save a maf on the pretext that I had just finished backreading, this did not happen. A maf died without me suspecting him in thread in a way that would be meaningful to throwing him under the bus to clear me. I can understand the suspicion on me as an inactive player right now though, just trying to clear that up where I can.

The fact Tiki got lynched for being scummy from the get go is freaking astounding to me, I feel like this is the first time it's ever definitively happened. Usually he's left alone for awhile because he's always like this. I'm so happy. It's a brand new world.

I'm still backreading and forming some thoughts of my own, I'll make a post when I'm done tonight.

By the way Xcom 2 is really good you guys should get it and make your loved ones characters in it and then watch them die terribly.

EDIT:

Just finished backreading. I don't really disagree with any of the big points. And the whole Tiki thing is just.

I can't read Tiki. Nobody can read Tiki. He's built up this simultaniously good and terrible strategy of just being as scummy and not exactly helpful as he can be all the time always regardless of alignment. I don't know what to make of the really short posts, weird speculation, and completely ignoring certain things. Ok so really I don't know how to quantify it but something just seems off about his posts this time and I'm positive anyone who has ever played with him can see it.

The reason I bring it up is because he flipped maf I need to start calling into question how he was interacting with everyone until that point. He jumped on cure's ass immediately and for no reason. Cure's been contributing. I think from that Cure is town.

I don't really get what to make about how he interacted with other people. I think it should probably be talked about a bit more.

Obligatory drandahl mention. I really don't like how he responded to Kiyo's pressing him and then everything just kind of dropped. Honestly I do understand the vote for me if it was just for inactivity but that wasn't really mentioned as the case. Given that I've said almost nothing I am not sure where that came from.

Entelechy is reading really oddly to me based on how they keep wanting to work off just the numbers and nothing but. At one point discouraged information exchange and that is just really scummy to me in a game where we're all essentially vanilla. Kind of up there for me.

High Seraph seems like he's being high seraph which is actually pretty hard for me to read. I'm on the fence.

That's what I have so far, I know it's a night phase and we're going to have light speculation but I think it would be good to go into these people a little bit more.

293Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:57 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:I appreciate ezzelin posting gifs of Suga and Tsukki and not encroaching on my Hinata gif territory
//bows
I'd never post hinata tbh. need to step up my kuroo gif game tho, apparently.

dranbahl wrote:Case 1.
Dran is mafia, AND Dran decided to claim a Tiki(#12) pass...
...what's the probability of this?
SINCE YOU ASKED
bc now we know that tiki was maf, 3/12*1/13 = 19%

dranbahl wrote:Case 2.
Dran is town, AND Dran decided to pick #12 to pass, AND the ball never got to Dran...
...what's the probability of this?
9/12*1/13*(1-(1/9+1/13+1/13)) = 4%

there you go (*´~`*)
I was gonna lay off the whole math thing for a while but how can resist when someone actually ASKED

294Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:35 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

town tier: kiyoko, rasei, luxaria (confirmed by having passed ball on N0, no counterclaims)

probably town tier:
cute - has been overall very helpful, and had said several things early on that had the spec going; their posts and thoughts sound very pro-town to me.

that other cure who isn't cure
- hasn't been around much, but their recent post was helpful and reasonable, did not find any fault with it. not really strong, but leaning town for now.

idek tier:
lucas - has been posting slightly off spec to me, but seems to be more like genuinely confused by math and sports and both combined than actually maf. but it could also be just a maf tactic. hasn't claimed pass number. also is adorable so I don't wanna lynch tbh.

sammie - I forgot they were actually in this game until I checked the player list, tbh. I don't have any sort of a read so far, need to see more posts.

up for lynching tomorrow tier, in descending order or priority:
vowels - as kiyo very nicely explained, lynching them will likely give us the most information at this point, regardless of how they flip. willing to change mind if they say something relevant, but they haven't really so far.

dransdfkjsdl - oh man dran just reeks of sketch to me rn. mostly gut feeling and the general post atmosphere, and the way they jumped immediately when fos'ed a little, paired with the whole "what's the probability of this". yeah, I did answer that, but frankly probability doesn't answer literally anything in his case. every single person in this thread (aside from the cleared three) has the same odds for those two cases that I calculated odds for. because they're just that. odds where one of them has more specified conditions than the other. I do not like it. it reeks of maf.

chinomi - unhelpful and hard to read, and hasn't claimed her pass number. unsure tbh cause I tend to read chi as maf, but even if they'd flip town it wouldn't be much of a loss.

ducky - seems suspicious because of the overall confusion about some game mechanics, as well as for posting odds without process. (sorry but I will never not be suspicious of people who do that, because then other townies can't go over your process/follow, so it's easier to cover up any fallacies when you want to nudge people's thinking in a certain direction.) willing to give the benefit of doubt for now, though.

overall, I'm less suspicious of people that claimed their pass early on in the day phase.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Tumblr_nwoy06uSZ91uyrvteo1_500

295Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:14 am

high seraph

high seraph

I'mmm swamped with this article revision thing because i realized i doNT actually have as much time as I originally thought I did so uMmmm I'm kind of panicking, but at least it's a night phase.

I promise to be more active in the upcoming day phase ok sorry

(BY THE WAY WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASKETS AND VOLLEYS ANYWAY)

296Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:25 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

THIS IS THE BASKETBALL ANIME:
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Z1DZLFq

THIS IS THE VOLLEYBALL ANIME:
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 14787755063_c7ebda1e83_z

297Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 am

Cure

Cure

Okay Lucas, but who did you pass to N0?

(I still think that at least one or more of High Seraph, Drandahl, and T3tsuya is mafia)

298Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:37 am

Cure

Cure

double post to say Vowels' "Wait, we're all vanilla??" post is really not sitting well with me at all. It was discussed heavily by a number of people earlier on in the thread (and I have a whole section dedicated to it in my longpost), and if she'd been paying attention to or keeping up with the thread at all she'd know that. :T idk what this means, whether it's just a townie not paying close attention, or a mafia member pretending to be less valuable than they are without realizing all players are equally role-less. 

I'm going to be out for much of the day. I don't know if I'll be back before rollover. If I die tonight, you knew me when.

299Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:59 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Going back through thread, picking out things that catch my attention. IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

A collection of thoughts on high seraph:

A collection of thoughts on Aeiou:

A collection of thoughts on Sammiya:

A collection of thoughts on drandahl:

A collection of thoughts on Entelechy:

A collection of thoughts on chinomi:

tl;dr

I have no idea how to read Lucas.

imo, Sammie is town.

If Aeiou is maf then that makes a lot of people suspicious. If Aeiou is town that makes a lot of people not suspicious.

WHY DID DRANDAHL VOTE FOR TET.

300Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 20 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:► Kiyoko -> #9
► Luxaria -> #8
► Entelechy -> #1
► Tiki The Troll [Jersey #12]
► Rasei -> #10
► Cure -> #4
► Cur3/T3tsuya -> #5
► High Seraph
► Sammiya -> #13