Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 52]

271Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:15 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks, Kiyo.

I'm more likely to trust and Sammiya, Ez. True, Vowels could be another maf, but both Sammiya and Ez had other options for a second lynch candidate (myself included).

Still not sure how to feel about Vowel's sustained No Lynch.

Snaked by two people. Also Pagetop Prince. Go and backread folks. But while I have you here, I'm obligated to suggest... oh god. Really?

"Trojan. Pleasure you want. Protection you trust."

Also +1 Duck nickname.

Last edited by dranbahl on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

272Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

THE COAST
I told the coast guard I'd pass to #4, which I think is what... Cure would've?? or was that...t3t....
which was random, its my husbands fav number

I probably wont be done backreading before my lunch break is over

273Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:By Coast I presume you mean Coach? Or is that one of Ninfia's nicknames?

Coach + Host

GUYS YOU CAN'T CLAIM WHAT PASS YOU'RE MAKING TONIGHT. only the pass you made on night0 aaaaaaa

4 is the number I said to pass to on N0, yes. It's because 4 is death.

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

274Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo you can't claim your pass for tonight, only your pass for N0.

I redacted any claims using admin edit powers and if anyone saw anything, eh, pretend you didn't see it

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

275Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I guess I was mistaken in thinking who we are passing to tonight is already locked in for everyone? I thought we had to have that in by last rollover?

276Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Kiyoko wrote:Aeiou left their vote on No Lynch, rather than switching to Tiki. If you knew you were town, then wouldn't it be in town's best interest for you to save yourself because it guarantees town survives?

I was more honestly worried that I'd pile on a Tiki vote and Tiki would flip town then I think that'd be extra hella scummy?? Or... I dont know. At that point I was also not really aware that all town was vanilla?? I've seen people mention mostly vanilla or largely vanilla and I was assuming that meant there were some town that werent vanilla, not that it was just maf that wasn't vanilla.

you guys are posting too much for me to keep up orz

277Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:I guess I was mistaken in thinking who we are passing to tonight is already locked in for everyone? I thought we had to have that in by last rollover?

This leads more evidence to my thought that Entelechy is mafia. If they were town, they'd know they didn't have to send their second pass in until this phase because the Coast would definitely have let them know that they were sending it in during the wrong phase.

everyone is vanilla it says so on the front page <o><o> my role pm just has my number and alignment, so I'm not sure why you'd get the impression that anyone was anything other than vanilla unless you were mafia and thus had all the mafia info in your pm

278Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I KEEP REREADING THE FRONT PAGE AND IT MAKES NO MENTION OF BEING VANILLA OR NOT
It doesn't state that anyone has abilities but it also doesn't state no one has abilities/only maf has abilities. My role PM is also just jersey number and my alignment, no flavor or anything but I guess since it doesnt outright state I'm vanilla I should've assumed everyone was vanilla??

279Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Coast, I know you can't confirm that you received a pass PM from me, but could you please confirm that you would not tell a player they PM'd you in the wrong pass if they sent you a pass PM early?

280Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Yay! We got one.
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Tumblr_n4bwwohdbO1r9mx3qo4_r1_500

I think why someone chose to pass to someone isn't important, well because I passed to #10 because Shoyo is the most amazing character in Haikyuu. He is self-taught until getting into High School and still got a point in a game with others that didn't know even how to play. Just imagine how he would be if he had been taught.

I'm not really sure what I should been talking about this round, because I don't really have a lot of vibes and my vote was following what Kiyoko was saying at the time. (Which is a really bad habit to get into. Just look at the Vanilla game and listening to the alpaca.)

281Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

R☆sei wrote:I think why someone chose to pass to someone isn't important, well because I passed to #10 because Shoyo is the most amazing character in Haikyuu.

I ACCEPT THIS REASONING BECAUSE

I LITERALLY ONLY PASSED TO #9 BECAUSE KAGEYAMA

282Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Entelechy wrote:I guess I was mistaken in thinking who we are passing to tonight is already locked in for everyone? I thought we had to have that in by last rollover?

You can change your pass at any time in the night if you want to, up to 10-15 minutes before the end of night phase. Passes are only sent during night phases, day phases proceed as usual. I got distracted with getting rollover ready and my steamy volleyball date with kiyoko, so sorry about not explaining that earlier!

Entelechy wrote:Coast, I know you can't confirm that you received a pass PM from me, but could you please confirm that you would not tell a player they PM'd you in the wrong pass if they sent you a pass PM early?

This question puts me in a hard position due to the phrasing. I will message you privately, sorry for the confusion!

here is a picture of a duck I found on the internet
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Funny-image-cute-duck-01

@Aeiou: I am sorry I didn't clarify, but there are no roles in this game. it's vanilla aside from the night mechanic.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

283Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO

284Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

So um, *cough* I posted some ideas for a game in the WIP forum, https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t183-sci-fi-paranoia-survival-horror

ninfia wrote:
Entelechy wrote:Coast, I know you can't confirm that you received a pass PM from me, but could you please confirm that you would not tell a player they PM'd you in the wrong pass if they sent you a pass PM early?

This question puts me in a hard position due to the phrasing. I will message you privately, sorry for the confusion!

You can also call me if that would be simpler.

Last edited by Entelechy on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

285Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 19 CJuDEAR

A'ight specpost incoming.

On Tiki and Aeiou and busing shenanigans
For those not used to the terminology, busing in this case means throwing your teammate under the bus, or maf voting maf in order to look more town.

Multiple people have mentioned that some weird bus shenanigans might be going on, and normally I would side-eye this, except that one of those people who mentioned it is me, and the others are people I currently think are town. Reason being is that Tiki not voting for Aeiou and Aeiou not voting for Tiki was odd enough to ring several alarm bells. Naturally, the easiest way to resolve this is to lynch Aeiou and see what they flip but I kinda wanted to talk this through for myself.

If Aeiou were town
...I would've expected maf to push the lynch towards Aeiou. The phase ended as Tiki:4 / Aeiou:3, which means there would have been at least one maf with their vote not on Aeiou who should have been able to switch their vote over to save Tiki. Realistically, there were at least two maf votes given that one of the votes on Aeiou was Rasei, who is more or less confirmed town. The fact that no maf jumped in to vote Aeiou to save Tiki is a little odd.

However, if Aeiou is town, I feel like that'd make Duck and chinomi likely town for me. Additionally, if Aeiou is town and maf!Tiki got lynched over Aeiou, I think that would imply a mafia who wasn't around near rollover and wasn't able to respond, which I think would implicate Tet.

If Aeiou were maf
...then that'd put both Tiki and Aeiou on the chopping block and I imagine one or both of them would vote for chinomi. Hell, I imagine maf would vote for chinomi in general. There were only two votes on chinomi and both of them were town. It'd be a safe vote for maf because they could claim to be following me or Lux, who are both more or less confirmed town.

So if Aeiou is maf then chinomi is most certainly mafia too, in my eyes.

Caveats
I know Aeiou was around at the end of the phase, but Tiki didn't post so I don't think he was. It may have been that things worked out weirdly due to misunderstanding of the mechanics or just not being around in thread when things were going on.

Other people of note
drandahl's vote on Tet kind of weirds me out, because it's a totally common mafia strategy for maf to vote for someone who's not likely to get lynched, to look like they're participating without actually putting themselves in the spotlight.

I know Raie is suspicious of Duck but I'm actually willing to let Duck slide for the time being? If Aeiou is town then what mafia jumps in at the last minute to kill a teammate in favor of saving a town? I'm sure the entire mafia team would be yelling at Duck if that was the case. If Aeiou is maf, it's... still really odd for maf to jump in last minute because I feel like, given that it'd be two maf on the chopping block, Duck could've made a vote a lot sooner, still broken the tie and looked good, without the eyebrow-raising last minute attention-grabbing move.

Conclusion
I feel like we'll get the most info out of lynching Aeiou but if anyone disagrees I'd love to hear your reasoning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum