Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 52]

481Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i don't know if i should take that as good or bad but whatever i know i'm a star on the inside sob

now take us out for dinner, captain candidate, it's a good team bonding exercise

482Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 R3ypNEY

Aeiou 7
High Seraph 2
No Vote 1

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 I37QjUy

Cure ► Aeiou
Kiyoko ► Aeiou
Sammiya ► Aeiou
Aeiou ► High Seraph
Mr. Alice ► No Vote
Cur3 ► Aeiou
Rasei ► Aeiou
Luxaria ► High Seraph
Entelechy ► Aeiou
Drandahl ►High Seraph Aeiou

Last edited by Coach Ninfia on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

483Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

484Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'm down for steam buns, aw yee. You're a good candidate.

485Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:35 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I won't be around for rollover, so vote: Aeiou.

486Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty how dare you do this to dadchi Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 YoMVxxs

Your head spins as your teammates swarm around you. It's silent, after the nearly deafening roar of the game. You try to focus on breathing. Your teacher runs out, face serious. It seemed out of character for one so chipper.

You sit up slowly, holding your cheek and trying to fight back tears as you answer his questions.

The game is over for you now, and you know it.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bv24qdbm2xsgkk0wsgo0wsocg_640

Aeiou has been benched. She was Home Team.
She wore jersey number 1

Night 2 Has begun

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 47208ee63dbd328766bcbd747ab56a63

487Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Cure

Cure

k, so Vowels was town. Blaire is probably town based on how she's acting regarding Chi's numbers. This means Duck is... likely?? town.

Imo, BOTH Drandahl and High Seraph are probably mafia.

def town.
► Kiyoko
► Luxaria
► Rasei

def prob town
► Cure
► Sammiya

???
► Cur3/T3tsuya
► Entelechy
► Mr. Alice

prob maf
► Drandahl
► High Seraph

i can't believe that all three of dylan/lucas/tet are mafia so one of duck and blaire has got to be mafia... right? unless sammie is mafia?

... tet if you're mafia you should be ashamed of yourself with how you've been playing this game geez

488Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Cure

Cure

DOUBLE POSTING TO BRING YOU A BEAUTIFUL CRYWOLF SHIPPING CHART. SECOND EDITION. ALL THESE SHIPS ARE 100% FACTUAL AND NOT AT ALL MADE UP OR FAKE.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 RCOTeUQ
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 C1Bv3Gp

full size click me

if anything is disgustingly off or missing plz yell at me. the last two are food and rng.

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

489Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure has been awarded a ☆ for spending literal hours on that shipping chart

490Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A+ Chart

Hmmm.

It's difficult reading the Blairenoms situation, but I do feel like... there's a stronger chance of her being town. Which would say to me that the most logical mafia pairing would be Lucas/drandahl/Duck, but who knows.

drandahl, why did you swap your vote to Aeiou towards the end of the phase?

491Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

AHH. The shipping chart is well planned out and seems to line up. (I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK OF CURE BEING MY SISTER AND YET DATING HER AT THE SAME TIME. Gosh this family is kinda odd.)

Also the reason I thought Aeiou might've been mafia had been because of the weird voting patterns he and Tiki had during Day 1, but... Hoo boy....

And the reason I didn't pass the ball to a cleared person was I didn't know for sure which was the spiker and didn't want to risk hitting the non-spiker and so I chose a player at random.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

492Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Cure

Cure

THIS FAMILY IS SO LARGE AND CONVOLUTED... I forgot to put a heart for you towards lux I'm sorry.

Thought:

If sammie is 9 and maf, and ezz was passing to 9 because EVERYONE passed to 9 last night, and mafia served to ezz for some reason, ezz would get benched for passing to maf!sammie.

I think this is less likely than sammie being 9 and town though, but if it comes down to it we should revisit this theory later. after we deal with lucas/tet/dylan

493Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Avy: I wanted to lynch Vowels for information. But I also wanted to allow another lynch candidate to not waste the phase on a quiet lynch. In the end, didn't really do anything.

I wasn't going to be around to change my vote to Vowels near the end of phase, so I switched in advance to still pin the lynch.

@Raie: Lucas and T3t are currently top of my list (for reasons of "least de-scummed"). I'd be comfortable lynching either.

Also, well done, Raie. Kotakia, I think my heart for you is from Paul. He greatly appreciated the kindness you showed him in Monkey Paw.

494Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sammiya wrote:And the reason I didn't pass the ball to a cleared person was I didn't know for sure which was the spiker and didn't want to risk hitting the non-spiker and so I chose a player at random.

Hm, what do you mean by this? Spiker is randomized each night.

495Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 33 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Fun facts:

There are only three people who could be #9 (Sammie is one of them)

#13 is the only number that has not been passed to ever

Based only on votes and not spec, with voting on maf as +1 and voting on town as -1 and voting on an unknown as 0, not counting clear town, the score goes as follows:

Blairenomi: 1
Sammie: 0
Duck: 0
Tet: -1
drandahl: -1
Cure: -2
Lucas: -2

I'm actually fairly inclined to consider Blairenomi, Sammie and Duck as all town at this point.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum