Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 52]

256Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Cure

Cure

dranbahl wrote:Yep, glad nobody passed to me. You could still read that as "mafia claiming to have passed to mafia," and I don't really have any defense against that reasoning. 12 is my favorite number (With an irl last name starting with "J" I would often be the 12th student in my classes growing up, so it just stuck as "My Number").

That's how I was reading it.

screams at the pagetop

257Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Didn't think about this until now, but wouldn't that be a stupid way for mafia to scum themselves up?

258Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Cure

Cure

Maybe, but if a town passed to 12 because they thought it was safe, no one would know because they'd be DEAD.

waits patiently for the kiyowords I know are coming.

259Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh. Uh.

I was gonna go watch HQ with Coach. The only words I had prepared were

I appreciate ezzelin posting gifs of Suga and Tsukki and not encroaching on my Hinata gif territory

But yeah I still have that vote analysis planned it's just gonna have to wait until later in the phase when I have more free time. I don't disagree with anything Raie has said so far.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

260Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Cure

Cure

cries

261Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

To be fair to drandahl, here, I don't think a town would consider 12 safe because drandahl said he was thinking of passing to it. He's an unknown / varying levels of scummy entity. Plus as far as we have evidence to prove, all we know is that at least two of the three passes made between Rasei, Kiyoko, and myself are town. I'm actually really interested to see how we interpret the claims and data going forward. But it is a good connection to make with regards to drandahl, so we'll see what comes of it.

For that matter, did anyone not claim who they were going to pass to last night? That way we have a thorough list to add to next phase. The last mention I see of Kiyoko's list doesn't have Duck, Tiki, chinomi, vowels, and Lucas on it. But they may have said something in the intervening pages. I'll check later and throw in some thoughts re: votes and all.

... after Overwatch stops being so amazing.

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

262Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:49 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sure, IF town passed to 12. But nobody (except mafia) knows who is safe for town to pass to. I get your reasoning here. It's...

Case 1.
Dran is mafia, AND Dran decided to claim a Tiki(#12) pass...
...what's the probability of this?

Case 2.
Dran is town, AND Dran decided to pick #12 to pass, AND the ball never got to Dran...
...what's the probability of this?

I can see which feels more likely at first. However, I did claim kind of late, after there was already some suspicion on Tiki, I think? I'd have to go back and check.

Snaked by a couple of people.

263Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:
I was gonna go watch HQ with Coach.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Tumblr_n63s7oQViF1siwv1to1_500

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

264Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:
For that matter, did anyone not claim who they were going to pass to last night? That way we have a thorough list to add to next phase. The last mention I see of Kiyoko's list doesn't have Duck, Tiki, chinomi, vowels, and Lucas on it..

That's conveniently four people, isn't it.

JUST KIDDInG IT'S FIVE PEOPLE I CANT COUNT

edits this in to make this post worth something

► Kiyoko - ezzelin -> drandahl -> Chinomi
► Luxaria - Chinomi
► Entelechy - Tiki
► Tiki The Troll - DIDN'T VOTE
► Rasei - Vowels
► Cure - Vowels
► Cur3/T3tsuya - DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE BECAUSE HE'S A NERD
► High Seraph - Tiki -> Vowels
► Sammiya - Tiki
► Aeiou - No lynch
► Chinomi - Tiki
► ezzelin - Tiki
► Drandahl - Tet

bold are the most interesting to me.

265Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Luxaria wrote:
For that matter, did anyone not claim who they were going to pass to last night? That way we have a thorough list to add to next phase. The last mention I see of Kiyoko's list doesn't have Duck, Tiki, chinomi, vowels, and Lucas on it..

I thought we were banned from sharing who we are planning on passing to?

266Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:Okay quick post on quick break. I plan to make a longer, much more detailed post, but that might be something I only get to write a little at a time over the course of the next couple hours, heh. I really want to write it though, because it really looks like I have to at least attempt to explain my Tiki logic (as this is one again a moment where you all are just confusing the fuck outta me).

First though, most inclined to vote Vowels or Chinomi. Vowels strictly out of self preservation, making it harder to get me at the top, or tied for the top, heh.

Chinomi because I prefer to leave these sorts of mysteries up to RNG, and that would tie her with Vowels.

Beyond that...well, I've been at work, spent the next evening and morning with a friend, then work again (this time at a place I hate with a person I despise, yay!). I've been busy otherwise too, giving me little time to look at this thing, so, I really don't have a read on anybody.

(Come to think of it, I don't even know when rollover is...going to ask our host, heh).

I just want to somehow contribute.

Vote tally at the point of Tiki's post:

if anyone is interested in picking apart this post, this is the one i bookmarked to revisit if tiki ended up flipping maf

267Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 pm

chinomi

chinomi

to be fair i didnt read and thought ppl were claiming their jerseys B);;;

268Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:
Luxaria wrote:

Who we plan on passing to, yes, but not who we previously passed to. Who did you say you were going to pass to last night in your PM to the Coast.

269Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A few quick thoughts while Coach is preparing for our hot date

Tiki didn't vote either chinomi or Aeiou

Aeiou left their vote on No Lynch, rather than switching to Tiki. If you knew you were town, then wouldn't it be in town's best interest for you to save yourself because it guarantees town survives?

I feel like if we believe a bussing scenario is possible, then we should ignore chinomi, Duck, and whoever else until we see what Aeiou flips. If we're not inclined to go for the bussing theory, then I'd be down to look at Lucaseraph, drandahl or Tet.

270Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 18 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆r☆ wrote:
Entelechy wrote:
Luxaria wrote:

Who we plan on passing to, yes, but not who we previously passed to. Who did you say you were going to pass to last night in your PM to the Coast.

By Coast I presume you mean Coach? Or is that one of Ninfia's nicknames?

The first night I said I would pass to #1, since why not? First should be first :P

[REDACTED BY ADMIN]

If was their (her?) commentary about Tiki that ultimately made me swing that direction.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum