Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 52]

631Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Holy shit Dylan back offffffdffjsjfjsjdjdj >8T

Oh my god why is my shame at the top of the page

632Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rolls out of bed at 1:30pm

Stares at thread

Rolls back into bed

Drandahl the only way to defend yourself here isn't to make posts talking about how we're all misinterpreting your post history and instead talk about why we should be voting Lucas instead of you.

That you and Lucas haven't properly FoSed each other in any convincing manner all game lends further credence to the theory that you're both maf.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

633Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 R3ypNEY

Drandahl 8
High Seraph 1

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 I37QjUy

Cure ► Drandahl
Kiyoko ► Drandahl
Drandahl ► High Seraph Mr. Alice High Seraph
Sammiya ► Drandahl
Entelechy ► Drandahl
Cur3 ► Drandahl
High Seraph ► Drandahl
Luxaria ► Drandahl
Mr. Alice ► Drandahl

Last edited by Coach Ninfia on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

634Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh. Btw.

Vote: drandahl

635Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:
C☆r3 wrote:

I think you're attributing a lot of what I said to Cure and probably combining us as one person in your mind. Please read the names and our entirely different profile pictures.

Aint this the truest thing ever. I spent five minutes scratching my head going "Why did Cure respond to that post of mine twice" before I noticed this line (I don't read posts from top to bottom, I start in the middle and jump around a lot >.>)

Gestures at the part of my post that says THERES NO EXCUSE TO NOT KNOW THE AUTHOR OF THE POST YOURE READING.

I should be offended that you dont seem to care enough to differentiate us from each other. Especially since it has been pointed out many times during the thread already an you still seem intent on mixing us up.

636Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey douchetwins, gonna ask one or both of you to change your names/avatars before lit maf runs, though, because there's a potential problem if someone gets a player confused with the one of the actual hosts (e.g. sending in an action PM to Tet instead of Raie). Until then, keep on keepin on

637Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:41 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Three mafia hiding somewhere here:
► High Seraph
   His posts themselves have been feeling pretty pro-town, and their content hasn't been that alarming. However, I don't think all three non-tiki maf got behind that bus, and since I trust Cure and T3t via playstyle, Lucas is the last option.
► Entelechy
   I don't have much to say beyond what was said this morning. I previously trusted Duck because she locked a vote on Tiki, but if I assume a planned Tiki bus, her vote could have been a descumming maf tactic to help a new-to-the-forum player through her first game.
   Though I would expect a lot more maf guidance around her Kiyo-centric playstyle honestly, so that's making me think that maybe she's just town and new-to-the-forum.
► Cure
   Already discussed how I felt about Raie. tl;dr, I think she's likely town for now.
► Cur3/T3tsuya
   Still haven't had time to read through everything. I'm leaning town for now. Still not buying the "wouldn't let tiki roam free" argument if there is a plan in advance to bus him, but I do think he's been helpful outside of the first round in-thread.
► Sammiya
   If bussing Tiki was planned out, I'm looking at Sammiya hardest. She was the first to maintain a vote on Tiki, and the third behind Raie and Kiyo to vote Aeiou D2. I actually had time to go through her posts because she didn't actually have many of huge length (compared to Kiyo and Raie). I feel like she's either been busy, or has been careful with her new additions to spec.
► Chinomi Mr. Alice
   Willing to believe town based on voting patterns. Also before she tag-teamed Blaire, she wrote a post saying she'd be fine being targeted. Could have been a planned out de-scum and then sub tactic, but I'll not jump to that conclusion yet. Blaire so far is as enigmatic as usual. Blaire was a little slow to reveal information, but I'm having issue interpreting that as mafia necessarily.

So, I'm thinking maf is
(Lucas/t3t), Sammiya/Duck, Some other player (more likely Raie if T3t flips)

Going hiking with friends, won't be back until later tonight.

Snaked by Kiyo.

638Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Fascinating, based on drandahl's post, he has successfully identified himself as mafia through process of elimination

Good job

639Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote:
Maybe you're mistaking me for Tet again, his posts are generally way more aggressive than mine.

I think that I have completely failed to keep you two discrete in my mind, especially when I read on mobile and the names and icons are tiny, and I have confused a lot of what T3t has said for things you have said.

For this, I apologize.

Cure wrote:
I don't even find you that suspicious any more, nor do I find this post of yours suspicious, since it's clearly just a byproduct of misinterpreting my playstyle. I'll forgive you for it.

I think that this, combined with confusing you with T3t, is the root of it.

Instead of the wording of playstyle, I would be more inclined to say, its, in your own words, that you are:

... GRUMPY AND ANGRY AND CONDESCENDING TO ALL OF YOU

And I know that you were joking when you said that, but from my point of view it seems true.

Like when you said:

Cure wrote:"Also... Duck is making me so suspect with the repeated instances of saying "I"M JUst GOING TO DO WHATEVER KIYO SAYS"

I read that as, well, grumpy and kinda condescending. And that is what makes me bristle, not the accusation itself.

I don't like being treated that way. I am trying hard not to let myself be treated poorly, which I historically something I am not good at (and I have the emotional scars to prove it). So I hope you will grant me the indulgence for my reaction, and I'll try harder not to take it personally.

Cure wrote:
I wasn't being literal so much, as finding it amusing that Kiyo seems to be the only person you're listening to this game, yet you missed a Pretty Big Point she made that everyone else seemed to catch.

I'm sorry, I totally didn't get that. I thought you were seriously bringing that post up to against me, which seemed really flimsy and also kinda "why?" since I had got that you had moved focus of suspicion onto three other players.

Cure wrote:
Lol dude, I'm not sure why you're in such a panic about this.
Its not so much I was in a panic about that particular post, as a damn breaking. I've felt scared to comment and to speak up for myself, especially around the Cure/T3t amalgam that had formed in my brain. And I mostly just wanted to assert myself as someone who will stand up for myself.

And just to set the record straight regarding my attitude towards Kiyoko.

Wait, first, because of all of you I've been binge watching Haikyuu last night and this morning.

Right. Anyway. I've just learned what a Setter is. I guess, metaphorically, I view Kiyoko as a setter. I have said that she has offered the most and best analysis. I do tend to make a point of following her posts more closely than most other peoples, and when I fall behind in the threads I do use her long posts as summaries of what I missed.

Cure, please don't want your time painting your picture of me groveling before Kiyoko. I will stop arguing. I would genuinely feel bad about you wasting your time doing that.

Here is the specific things I am inclined to deny:
1) Saying more than once that I would vote however Kiyoko voted. I did say that once, but only because I was afraid I would be too sick to post at rollover. I wasn't too sick, so I voted myself, and voted differently from her.

2) That I have ever blamed my actions on Kiyoko. I take full responsibility for everything I have done. I've formed my own options, which are heavily influenced by Kiyoko, but they have been my own. I voted for the people I voted for because the evidence moved me, not to just vote with a safe townie.

Arg, that was something Cur3 said, too. I am so sorry I can't keep you straight.

So, yeah. Its no secret that I will depend heavily on Kiyko. I would consider my discussions with Ezzelin about probably and my responses to you to make me not "exclusely" citing Kiyoko, but if your definition of exclusive don't include those discussions on probability and my responses to you, then I won't argue that. If you say that I have only quote Kiyoko's spec posts, I will believe you.

640Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:00 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆☆☆ wrote:

I should be offended that you dont seem to care enough to differentiate us from each other. Especially since it has been pointed out many times during the thread already an you still seem intent on mixing us up.

For me, its a matter of false positives. I glance at the icon/name, and my brain tells me "its Cure." It's not that I don't know/care whose post I am reading, it's that I check, and my brain tells me the wrong thing, which I then believe to be true. I will double down on making sure I don't get you two confused anymore.

And, again, I apologize.

641Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'm still a little iffy on the situation rn, but after reading what's been going on so far, im willing to go with the consensus of Vote: drandahl i really hope you're actually maf cries

642Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:Hey douchetwins, gonna ask one or both of you to change your names/avatars before lit maf runs, though, because there's a potential problem if someone gets a player confused with the one of the actual hosts (e.g. sending in an action PM to Tet instead of Raie). Until then, keep on keepin on

Yeah I'm going back to nkrmal after this game

643Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also I think we are getting sidetracked by this whole Cureduck thing. I know to some extent it's a matter of "who is third maf" and there's a high chance third maf is somewhere in the raie/tet/duck whirlpool of text, but I think the spec here is veering dangerously close to an argument on personalities rather than points made in the game, so let's bring that whole discussion back on track.

644Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Kiyoko wrote:...I think the spec here is veering dangerously close to an argument on personalities rather than points made in the game, so let's bring that whole discussion back on track.

I am sorry, I am also hoping to move away from the direction of argument on personalities, and please know my last two posts was meant as a peace offering, Cure (acknowledging that I was the more unpeacable one).

T3t, I will address parts of your long post against me later. I need to work on other stuff now, and its not going to be relevant (strictly speaking) for the next couple days. Unless everyone wants to unvote Dranbahl and vote for me on the basis of that post.

645Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 43 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Cure

Cure

I LOVE YOU KIYO OKAY

Edit to add: I don't want there to be any misconception that I'm in any way upset or angry, because I honestly don't care and it doesn't affect me. My statements aren't reflections on your personality. Just objective observations. Likewise, if you feel offended and are lashing out at me personally because of it I honestly don't care and it does not affect me because this is a game and its not personal and I am not emotionally invested in it. I'm sure I'll have some sort of reply when I get home tonight, but for now im on mobile and unable to access post archives.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum