Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 58]

211Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ooh mr alice ooh

212Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

ezzelin wrote:how to make a mafia thread smoothie

ingredients:
24 excited players
1/2 cup of reason
1/2 cup of ridiculousness
2 teaspoons of wifom
a pinch of insanity
1 cup of tears

blend thoroughly. serve with 2 hosr and sprinkle with rainbow fonts.

You forgot the secret ingredient.

213Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Luxaria wrote:

ingredients:
24 excited players
1/2 cup of reason
2 teaspoons of wifom
a pinch of insanity
1 cup of tears

You forgot the secret ingredient.

screaming?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

214Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ingredients:
24 excited players
1/2 cup of reason
2 teaspoons of wifom
a pinch of insanity
1 cup of tears

I would really like to recommend this product here for best blending possible. I've blended up to 25 people in one of these bad boys with no problem at all, smooth as an infant's shoulder, so it should be able to handle this recipe just fine!

215Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

is that blender a thousand dollars oh my god

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

216Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

God, too, can probably get blended with that blender.

Find out on the next episode of Will It Blend?

217Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Blending is a beautiful art, except it's made by aliens.

218Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Cure

Cure

lmao so i may have bought plane wifi like a nerd because the client's paying for my flight anyway. im on skype feel free to give me feather scritches and also ask me questions too.

219Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Cooking? I just eat everything raw

Also frowns at plane Internet, it ruins the magic of being in a plane lmao

220Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a general reminder, the phase ends in about two and a half hours at 8pm PST but rollover will go up half an hour later, at 8:30.

Between 8 and 8:30, we'll be sending out various messages, so while you can chat about whatever silly things like whether or not Lucas is a delicious part of your balanced breakfast, please don't speculate during this period. No last-minute wills during this time, either. If you want to say anything spec-relevant, get it out before 7:59.

This has been your friendly neighborhood meowhosr. Thank you for listening.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

221Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:46 pm

lulu

lulu

just checking in to mention that rollover's at noon (during work) for me so i'll usually be floating around but i'll be on & off and won't be able to sit down and spec until i get home o7

have a safe flight cure-senpai!

222Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I feel like I should RP my book/role, esp. as we close a night phase.

Not sure where to begin, though...heh. Well, * guess I'll just be a coward and lay low for now.*

*This is him roleplaying by saying he won't roleplay yet. How strangely fitting.

223Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end.

224Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

All messages should have been sent out. If you did not receive a message and should have, please wait until rollover to see if you were killed or stunned or something. If after rollover you were not killed or stunned or something please ping me.

If you received a message you should not have, also ping me.

Rollover will be up in 9 mins.

225Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 Ie6MZja

AFTER A WHILE, she gets tired of watching him paw through the same old shelves. If he wants to work in a bookstore, he ought to work in the whole bookstore, and not just the Shit Written Before the 1800s sections. The instant he steps through that paper-veiled threshold, she’s ready with a box of used books.

“New arrivals. Process ‘em,” she orders, gesturing to the container with a sweep of a tattooed arm. “I wrote down the genres on a post-it note so you know where to put ‘em.”

“New used books is an oxymoron,” he grumbles, but he sets the box on the counter and unsticks her list from its cardboard surface. “Sci-fi, instructional manual, horror, two poems, two fantasy series, two encyclopedias, two Japanese manga, two webcomics, two erotic novels… What is this, Noah’s Ark?”

She shrugs. “That’s your field, not mine. But I am gonna say…” She fishes into the box and draws out a specific title. “If Noah’s letting this on his boat, it’ll be one hell of a party.”

“Maybe that’s why they went extinct.” He gathers a few volumes into his arms and embarks. As he reaches each destination, he checks the publication dates before relinquishing the book.
CHAPTER 1

SAMMIYA was jailed.

ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ

ALCASYNC was jailed.

HIGH SERAPH was stunned.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 15 EN45VES

CHINOMI was stunned.

ELENI was targeted for a kill but it failed.

DAY ONE begins.

6M:16T:2N

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum