Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 58]

331Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:07 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

HELLO! My opinion hasn't changed much since last night with the exception of adding T3t to my list of people I'm not inclined to vote for. I don't think maf would share what Eleni has, so she's pretty much confirmed town in my book.

I'm not dying to lynch anyone in particular and the other votes are uncomfortably scattered, so I'll just go with vote: no lynch.

ninja'ed by a snake -- I think in-thread responses to general mechanics questions are helpful! Good eye, lulu. ୧(^7 ^)୨

edit: cries over pagetopping

332Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:09 pm

angel★

angel★

Cure wrote:
Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Yoh! I still don't have anything important to say. I could go into the rules of nose picking but my students are annoyed from the last time I did it. Really those two brats did the opposite of what I was saying.

Instead I will leave a single piece of advice. Remember there are two types of people in this world: those who shout special attacks and those who don't.
Those people who don't shout their special attacks are more dangerous because they don't give you time to duck before trying to give a new hole in your body. My suggestion is to avoid them, kids.

THE THING CHANGED idk if this is just general useful information for Life or specific to someone's role though, hm....

333Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, jesus christ the Katabasis Station phase is over. I need, like, some time before I start reading through this mess. what is happening.

I guess people are no lynching, which I dislike, but I'm not in any position to complain and anyway brb I need to read and shit and what the fuck is my life right now.

334Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:22 pm

chinomi

chinomi

that's some good advice... especially for people in the dragonball universe...

335Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I havent had time to really read through things, sorry but for no just in case I dont make it back before lunch break is over?
vote: no lynch

336Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Pan

Pan

Quoted intermission thing could have something to do about role claims, idk. My mistake in misreading tet's intentions, btw, I read it before I test and probably only managed to hold onto "potential neutral" through said test. I'm a smart.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

337Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: No Lynch

The recipes are amazing, omg.

I believe eleni and T3t, though!

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Haru28

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

338Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:01 pm

Pan

Pan

Pan wrote:Quoted intermission thing could have something to do about role claims, idk. My mistake in misreading tet's intentions, btw, I read it before I test and probably only managed to hold onto "potential neutral" through said test. I'm a smart.

Holy shit I swear to god I'm a writer, I'm not sure what happened here but I absolutely blame autocorrect... Sorry about that, guys.

Like I said, still kinda out of it, too, so my apologies. At least this is going on early in the game, maybe I'll get better later on...

http://malafight.tumblr.com

339Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i

am tempted to vote for someone who already has a vote on them just in case someone has a wacky ability to like, ignore no lynches or something, because i really superdeeduper want to avoid no lynches i say while giving all no lynchers a soulfully disappointed stare but idk wth are the chances of that like really

Vote: deo i guess just in case i'm actually pretty sorry like i don't even know you ok i feel sdarn bad about this

340Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey, sorry for this wet blanket announcement.

There haven't been vote tallies lately because I think Raie is still traveling and I'm kind of not in a great place right now. I'll still handle bbcode/flavor/anything else that involves writing, but I'm going to be a little hands-off otherwise.

Please direct all questions/PMs/etc. to Raie for the remainder of this phase and the upcoming one.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

341Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I've been hanging onto this game by my fingernails what with my own game in its final stages. I will vote: no vote tonight.

342Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I've gone through most of the pages, but since I'm running out of time, I'm just going to chime in with Vote: No vote. ffff.

One thing I was going to comment on, but I see others have addressed to some degree (?) is that the grey words seem to correlate to our books, and iirc off the top of my head there are about 28-30 words? And we have something like 24 players? I'm pressed for time so I'll double-check after, but that's interesting, in addition to the rollover showing 15 (I think it was) book genres. The quoted post I included in my first post this phase notes, as others have said, that there may be 0-5 (or was it 0-6?) decoys. So it'd line up. 10-15 roles acted last night, I guess.

Otherwise:

Five wrote:For that reason, it is customary to choose a player to be lynched based on which players in the game have partaken of the delicacy known as "barbecue ribs"3. It is my personal recommendation that we lynch someone who has not yet tasted this food4.

How... how many people have been told about this.

This is embarrassing.

Otherwise, not surprised about Tet being the NK. I tend to try to use protective actions on him to some degree if I'm in a game with him and have the capacity to do so. He's just a good target, since Eleni seems to be claiming that Tet was the probable NK target and it ended up on herself somehow.

Uhhh.

Still reading. I'll try to be more useful in the next phases. Especially since I think I just caught word that the other game has completed. So there's that.

343Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Cure

Cure

VOTES

LULU vs. eleni Mr. Alice

CHINOMI vs. Mr. Alice

NINFIA vs. ezzelin T3tsuya Deo

FIVE vs. Luxaria

ELENI vs. Lulu

RASEI vs. No Lynch

ARDONYE vs. No Lynch

ALCASYNC vs. plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. No Lynch

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. No Lynch

ANGELSTAR vs. No Lynch

TIKI THE TROLL vs. No Lynch

PAN vs. No Lynch

PLOTSTICKERS vs. No Lynch

AEIOU vs. No Lynch

SAMMIYA vs. No Lynch

MR. ALICE vs. Deo

ENTELECHY vs. No Vote

LUXARIA vs. No Vote
TOTALS

NO LYNCH X

DEO III

MR. ALICE II

NO VOTE II

ELENI I

LUXARIA I

LULU I

PLOTSTICKERS I

I HOPE THIS IS ACCURATE HOLY SHIT GUYS CALM DOWN

344Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

CURIOSITY GETS THE better of her. Under the pretense of cleaning, she sweeps her way towards the classical fiction section. He’s not there. Nor is he cloistered between the claustrophobic columns of the antique encyclopedias. She finds him, unexpectedly, in the travel section. He’s thumbing through a Wikipedia article on his phone. “St. Patrick,” she hears him mutter, a ghost of a whisper more movement than sound. “Is that in England or Ireland?”

“Neither. It’s in March,” she supplies helpfully.

He jerks in surprise, sending his phone flying into the popular teen dystopia display near the entrance of the store. The holographic covers oscillate from the impact, but do not topple to the ground. There’s probably a metaphor, here, but it probably has to do with the struggles of angsty teenagers against post-apocalyptic red tape. In any case, it’s not a genre either of them are into.
CHAPTER 2

NO ONE was lynched.

NIGHT ONE begins.

6M:16T:2N

345Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Cure

Cure

lulu wrote:hosrs: iirc when the game started passives were listed as higher priority than stunjails (i.e. passives still function even when a player is stunned) is it possible to clarify if that's still the case?

Yes, the priority of actions is---LOUD HOOTING.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum