Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 58]

466Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:03 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

BLUHHH honestly I'm feeling really tired and I bet there's going to be a ton of action just before rollover aka when I'm in bed.

Honestly now I'm less convinced about lynching Mr. Alice judging purely by their response, but I'm not super keen on changing my vote to someone like deo because I want to hear more?? Please post????? Like more than a few lines. I will share my treats even

LIKE WHERE ARE PEOPLE?? r i p it seems I have a super inconvenient timezone for that compared to everyone else

After this phase is over I'll compile the usual vote/post analysis and see if anything pops out to me now that we have more data

Lucas wrote:A thought occurred to me that maybe it's a regular role, but whose action is always concealed?? It would explain why no one ever comes forward and says "hey, where's my action?"
That......... actually makes sense. It could also be a possible side-effect of an action too :|a

Edit: Since I'm probably going to not be around when rollover comes, I'll just go unvote: Mr. Alice, vote: no vote. If I come back on and manage to catch up before rollover I might change my vote again then.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

467Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:22 am

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Ie6MZja

VOTES

PAN vs. No Lynch

RASEI vs. Deo Tiki The Troll

ALCASYNC vs. Aeiou Luxaria

LULU vs. Aeiou

ARDONYE vs. Mr. Alice No Vote

DRANDAHL vs. Chinomi Alcasync

AEIOU vs. Deo

FIVE vs. lulu

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Deo

ELENI vs. lulu

T3TSUYA vs. lulu

RASEI vs. T3tsuya Sammiya
TOTALS

DEO III

LULU III

AEIOU I

NO LYNCH I

TIKI THE TROLL I

NO VOTE I

LUXARIA I

SAMMIYA I

Last edited by Cure on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

468Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:05 am

alcasync

alcasync

unvote

I'm actually also a little confused about lulu following my vote. I did say upfront that I didn't have any suspicions about Aeiou, and I don't want it to end up as a vote race between deo and Aeiou just because of my vote. ;v; I have no opinion on deo. I don't think anyone actually suspects him, he's just a convenient person for people to vote for... whatever reason?

Hmmmm...

vote: Luxaria

Because I felt that her spec has been a little off in this game but that may just be for out of thread reasons.

469Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:22 am

high seraph

high seraph

good dog best friend wrote:LIKE WHERE ARE PEOPLE?? r i p it seems I have a super inconvenient timezone for that compared to everyone else
i feel ya man im in the worst timezone apparently

I would also really love to see deo contribute a little more because I'm honestly not very comfortable with voting purely for activity reasons??? where are u deo? do u have anything you could share with us (thoughts, reads, feelings, tears??)

470Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:35 am

drandahl

drandahl

vote: Alca

Only skimmed while backreading, but Lux seems fine... I also feel like she really invested herself in the other game.

That said, I'd also like to hear her respond to you. Also, you could be probe voting as town, but something about your selection of Lux seems off to me.

Might reconsider later, when I have time to fall back into thread.

471Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:46 am

alcasync

alcasync

Mostly I'm curious what's going on with Five and Luxaria.

Five voted Luxaria for apparently not having eaten barbecue ribs(????), and then Luxaria commented on the ribs but not on Five's vote, which struck me as interesting. Mostly, because Luxaria's reply seemed to indicate that it's true that she's never had barbecue ribs and that this is apparently maybe an inside joke or something? But also because Five had that knowledge in the first place. If Five and Luxaria are friends from outside of the thread and this is all just a joke that I'm missing please ignore me. ;v;

Since Five is a new player(?) I'm more inclined to vote Luxaria than Five to get information about this exchange!

472Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:54 am

drandahl

drandahl

This makes a lot more sense to me. Thanks, Alca. Would like to hear a reply from Lux.

unvote

473Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:00 pm

deo

deo

i don't even know what i need to give an opinion on that i haven't already lmfao... i mean okay yeah i gave the short, abbreviated explanation of my view on things (t3t/eleni, cryptic shit, number of certain roles) but i haven't been completely silent

it seems like i'm literally the only "problem" right now besides other people probing bs

if this is srsly just more deo is a ghost meme i'm gonna kill u all (disclaimer: not really)

474Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't really directly address votes on me because I find a better defense is to just try and speculate and offer information. Unless there's defined points, there's nothing for me to address in Five's vote.

My comment... so uh. Several individuals, the kind of which likely invited Five to this game, all happen to know I don't... I haven't tried many foods. One of these is ribs. I was teased endlessly and met with much surprise when I revealed this. Thus, the comment from Five indicates that they were told of this as well, like I'm some great big crazy person.

Otherwise, yeah, I will admit my speculation is weaker than usual. I'm still cooling off from Katabasis, and if I'm honest... all of the bizarre quirks in this game kind of take me out of it because I just like reading through speculation, information, thoughts, opinions, whereas right now I feel bogged down wading through the thread. I'll try and adjust.

I'm busy atm, but I'll reply more in a few hours.

475Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:05 pm

eleni

eleni

I'm stuck in in-person meetings at work most of today so I'm going to get in an early vote: lulu

I'm uneasy about the bandwagon on deo and lulu never defended herself after other people were ??? about her voting me right off the bat, so in the interest of not spreading votes further I figured I might as well throw in a vote now

476Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:22 pm

high seraph

high seraph

what the heck lux u SHOULD be lynched for never having had ribs tbh

477Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Here's my thoughts on a few things.

I'm really not sure how much I believe Deo is mafia and if they flip town I'm going to have a lot of staring to do. I sincerely don't believe some people are lynching for very convincing reasons. There are certain posters that seem like they're trying way too hard to get a lynch out. Fact remains, even after losing nella. We are still literally not down a town. I'm not saying no lynch, by all means, lynch. We have to get this started even if we don't have a lot of information. But I feel like there's much better targets than Deo. Especially since some of this was for inactivity and deo has posted since then.

chinomi wrote:I'm not too worried about the vote spread. If anyone really has the guts to suddenly override a no lynch majority closer to rollover that would be so scummy. That's why I really encourage anyone who doesn't want to vote NL to vote ASAP and not... Super close to rollover. That wouldn't really sit well with me.
drandahl wrote:Why would you warn mafia that you would interpret that action as scummy? This reads to me more like you're trying to slightly discourage voting in general, in which case town gains nothing.

Does anyone else get this vibe?

It

Is essentially common mafia sense that trying to force a lynch when the majority decided not to lynch is scummy. I'm not sure that's something that's even more scummy to 'warn mafia about'. This post bothers me. A lot. It kind of feels like it's trying to stir stuff up or talking just to talk. But Dran is hard to read. I don't have enough information to say anything one way or the other there.

High seraph has been making larger posts than usual and specifically said they're not comfortable with inactivity while also saying there's probably a mafia hiding in the no voters. Not sure what to make of that either.

Lulu immediately tried to get eleni killed after the failed NK. That's enough to get me wondering especially since it's a situation where it was immediately covered that a stunkill is unlikely to yield any positive results for framing. The only thing that would make that worth it is them wasting their bulletproof (if they have one) the very first phase. I don't think that's a wise course of action. Stranger things have happened. But I think it's really odd that lulu immediately decided that was the case enough to lock in a vote on eleni.

I only have town reads and some circumstantial 'maybe mafia' reads so I'm going to lay down a Vote on lulu as I feel they're the most suspicious right now while also being someone who can lead my investigation direction by knowing their alignment, my powers are being held at gunpoint by the hosr, and we have to start a-hangin people eventually so why not a snake? They're all neck. It'll take awhile. And we can figure stuff out before they actually die for real, probably.

eleni wrote:n
WELL TECHNICALLY. there is a scenario in which someone could have redirected actions from player X to you, in which you wouldn't be the original NK target. and then there would be that very slim possibility that you were mafia. again, this seems pretty unlikely but hey, more ridiculous things have happened in mafia. anyhow just wanted to put this out there because while you're one of the people least likely to be mafia imo, you're still not 100% clear. that is all. u Vu

This is a good explanation. I'm not saying it's impossible in every way to see me as mafia. Just improbable. And if the best explanation given so far to support the possibility is really weird, unlikely, and roundabout like that, I'm feeling pretty good about my trust levels right now.

That being said, when I was looking at my short list of people who would try to have me killed N0 in a world with no Raie/Kiyo.

HEY LUX WHERE YOU BEEN, HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU MUCH LUX, HOW YA DOIN WHATS GOIN ON

478Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

unvote; vote:T3t this vote will change if you vote T3t

Edit: Got ninja by T3t
[b]unvote; vote Sammy

479Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Five

Five

I'm at a point where iI can drop in to talk about ribs for a bit, so I can indeed confirm that I heard about Luxaria not having eaten barbecue ribs from an inside source of mine. I will not say anything further on the reasoning for my vote, I wasn't looking for a defense of any sort. It was a day 1 vote, and in my experience playing games in different formats elsewhere, it's pretty normal for people to throw out random votes day 1. Thanks, though, for confirming that you indeed have not eaten ribs. Is there anything else you'd like to ask me, Luxaria? I also happen to know you're a fan of asking questions.

480Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Why are even the new people making fun of me and teasing me now sobs why can't I be known and feared as Luxaria the clever and smart, instead of ridiculed as Luxaria the anxious and nosy and easily embarrassed and non-eater of ribs

this is so awful

(still busy for a few hours)

Edit:

T3tsuya wrote:HEY LUX WHERE YOU BEEN, HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU MUCH LUX, HOW YA DOIN WHATS GOIN ON

sup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum