Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 58]

541Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Five

Five

I am as of this moment present and accounted for and with any luck will be able to stay around until rollover. I seem to have possibly accidentally started a bad-wagon, so I'd first like to say that I am lately very much used to an environment where dishonestly is grounds for lynching (Lynch All Liars, I think is a thing people say sometimes!) and since I suspected something was afoot with lulu's spec I dropped a vote (and I also didn't really know who else to vote for, and didn't really have time to wait, as I expected to be much busier today than I actually... ended up being...) so um yeah that's that.

I'm also not really a role cop (and definitely not an alignment cop), so if you're following my vote because you think I have a bunch of inside information you're barking up the wrong tree. As for lynches this phase, um, I'm kind of doubting we can actually change lulu's fate at this point, but it feels like there should be at least one mafioso on this wagon by now...? If we take Eleni (a very soft driver claim) and T3t (the alleged original NK target) (and myself, I'm town, dangit) off that list, then that leaves us with Nautilus, Tiki, and Mr. Alice. Tiki's reason for voting lulu looks kinda odd and flimsy, supposing she might be using the same strategy she just used in the last game, when she isn't even tunneling Eleni or anything? Mr. Alice said they were going to probably vote lulu, and then did, and Nautilus... claimed to be following me, which is a little hmmmmmm... I can imagine that being done to get some more information out of lulu, but I can see town OR mafia doing that?

unvote, vote: aeiou because I don't really wanna lynch lulu and I don't see ANY chance of changing the lynch to anyone else (and, yo, the entire town may still be alive, but fuck no lynching, we'd be better off lynching based on which player has the longest name or has the name with the highest proportion of vowels or drinks the most soda on a weekly basis or just a fuckin' die roll, 'cause then we could luck out and land on a mafia rather than twiddling our thumbs waiting for them to kill us more.)

EDITING, a bunch of people posted while i was typing this thing, including Aeiou, so I'll totally change my vote if need be, but I think I'd still rather go for Aeiou than lulu right now?

Last edited by Five on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

542Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I will go out in a raging vore fire if I have to!!! I just need to think what all I want to reveal omg

543Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Lulu let me ask you something super important for real, do you think your jailer on n1 is mafia

544Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Ie6MZja

VOTES

PAN vs. No Lynch

RASEI vs. Deo Tiki The Troll T3tsuya Sammiya Angelstar Pan Aeiou

ALCASYNC vs. Aeiou Luxaria Nautilus

LULU vs. Aeiou

ARDONYE vs. Mr. Alice No Vote

DRANDAHL vs. Chinomi Alcasync No Vote

AEIOU vs. Deo

FIVE vs. lulu Aeiou

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Deo lulu

ELENI vs. lulu

T3TSUYA vs. lulu

NAUTILUS vs. lulu

MR. GERBEAR vs. Drandahl

TIKI THE TROLL vs. lulu

ANGELSTAR vs. No Vote

MR. ALICE vs. lulu

SAMMIYA vs. Aeiou

ENTELECHY vs. Deo

CHINOMI vs. Aeiou

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Aeiou
TOTALS

LULU VI

AEIOU VI

DEO III

NO VOTE III

NO LYNCH I

NAUTILUS I

DRANDAHL I

PLOTSTICKERS I

Last edited by Cure on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

545Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:45 pm

lulu

lulu

uh, if someone jailed me on n1 then they are 10000% mafia because there is no way town has two dedicated jailers

if you are asking me if i think anyone who acted on me or somehow redirected my jail onto me n1 would be mafia then no, i think it's very plausible for town to want to act on me after my eleni vote d1

if drandahl had a reflective ability that caused my jail to bounce i'd be much more inclined to vote for him tho, or at the very least i would no longer have a town read on him

regarding the people who've voted for me this phase:
- i believe mr alice is town
- i historically find it difficult to judge tiki's alignment even when i'm mafia so i'll defer to someone else regarding that
- im willing to believe t3t & eleni are town rn
- that leaves five, high seraph & nautilus all of whom i'm uncertain about. i have been getting scum vibes from high seraph but tbh i don't think i know most people on this forum well enough to be confident in gut feeling reads.

546Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

r u rd

I know what roles (so not the players just their role and not what they did!!) acted on lulu both n0 and n1

Two players acted on her both nights
the first night I got a role back that I believe is the gibebrish, which is why I was pushing for lulu to mention an action going through or not going through, we now know if she isnt lyring that her action went through so neither people who acted inhibited her action. I also got two roles/book titles for n2 meaning HER JAILER IS ONE OF THOSE. The first two roles, including gibberish, I have no idea who they are. The second two I think I know both people that belong to those books. Meaning I might know who the other jailer is

IM JUST
WHAT DO WITH THIS INFO

547Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:49 pm

lulu

lulu

HAVE YOU JUST BEEN SPAMMING INVESTIGATIONS ON ME???

548Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:50 pm

deo

deo

vote: aeiou

WHOOPS I THOUGHT I WAS SHORT ON TIME I'M NOT

ANYWAY i'm very not inclined to boat lulu, so i'm going with aeiou

i know this ties it but eh

Last edited by deo on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

549Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

LULU PLZ
ALSO THIS IS AWFUL BECAUSE I DONT WANT EITHER OF US TO DIE BUT WE HAVE THE MOST VOTEs

how do we fix this so late...Im so sorry

550Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:56 pm

eleni

eleni

umm deo why did you vote aeiou after she roleclaimed

who do i even vote for now omg. i want to unvote lulu but that would mean a tie between lulu and aeiou. WAIT NVM IT'S A TIE RIGHT NOW

aeiou, depending on what happens in the next hour you might want to reveal the rest of your info

idk what if we have two town jailers though, i've played a game before where there were like three town stunners lmao

Last edited by eleni on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

551Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:57 pm

lulu

lulu

im currently backreading

my opinion is i think you should out all your information - that's something i'm saying from the perspective that either one of us could very plausibly be lynched out this phase and therefore should info dump as much as possible. also the gibberish role from my perspective must either be neutral or mafia aligned because rollover-obscuring roles are very anti-town

i think other towns should also voice their opinions but there's not much time left to change votes so it's a decision that has to be made quickly o7

552Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:57 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Unfortunately, I'm walking in with little context. I'll be doing some heavy backreading, but for now, I'm not going to contribute to pinning this lynch either way.

vote: No Vote.

553Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

my n0 results were
Blindsprings which I haven't seen anyone RP
and
Codex Seraphinianus WHICH IS GIBBERISH

my n1 results were
House of Leaves and The Complete World Knowledge Series
both of these have been RPed as far as I can tell! MEANINFG one of these is jailer and if they are maf jailer then you guys should be able to figure it out from there...

554Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

We could try Deo.

555Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Five

Five

Wait, do you know the book titles, or who the players are? Either way, you should tell us who the other jailer is, but maybe not the other players who acted on lulu?

OH I SEE. I HAVE BEEN NINJA'D. I NEITHER NEEDED NOR WANTED THIS. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO HOUSE OF LEAVES IS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum