Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 60]

346Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I heard a rumour that Mafia tend hallucinate seeing waving arms on snakes.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

347Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

What the hell is it only mine that looks like this?

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 FB49WeV

Gross

Anyway, no arms. Snakes don't have arms.

348Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:12 am

drandahl

drandahl

How can you all talk about her floppy snake nipples so candidly?

I mean, really. I'm sure she's sensitive about them...

349Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 am

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:Also!!! If you traslate the hex code 0x641264F145A4312 to text, the result is "A&OZC". I have no idea what this means atm, but I don't think the solution is as simple as that either?? hmmm

You're skipping several extra characters if you do this. For example, the trailing 12 is DC2, which is a character that doesn't represent a written symbol.

Also fwiw I checked my db at work, and on a first pass couldn't find any books with that as an acronym. Though I didn't remove common "stop words" like "the" or "a".

Also, it's 06 41 26 4F 14 5A 43 12... 8 bytes total. Unless it includes the alpha channel, or unless we left-pad with enough zeros to make this 9 bytes, rgb triplets (to represent color) just don't make sense.

It's 450683558799491858 as a decimal, which doesn't seem useful.
It's 1.5116426358e-278 when interpreted as a floating point number, which is useless.

I looked at how this hint was originally presented:
url=http://0x641264F145A4312
but this is too big to be IPv4, and I got no results when pinging this as IPv6.

Blindly pattern-matching the urls used in image hosting on this forum revealed nothing:
https://servimg.com/u/f06/41/26/4F/14/5A-4312.jpg

When I interpret as a timestamp in nanosecond precision, I get some date in April, 1984... But Kiyo confirmed that 1984 is not correct...

Last edited by drandahl on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:58 am; edited 12 times in total

350Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

NO

LULU HAS THE BEST AVATAR OF THE FORUM

DO NOT DESECRATE, CUTE, LI'L, FLAPPY ARM SNAKE

351Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:39 am

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki The Troll wrote:NO

LULU HAS THE BEST AVATAR OF THE FORUM

DO NOT DESECRATE, CUTE, LI'L, FLAPPY ARM SNAKE

Yeah, actually, I really like her avatar. Very cute. Definite arms, but then again, all snakes have arms.

352Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:34 am

high seraph

high seraph

i can't believe we came so close to lynching mafia and suddenly Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

if a town vig still has any bullets, don't hesitate to shoot plot, either tonight or as soon as the day phase starts (so we don't waste a lot of time voting her only for her to be shot later in the phase and we have to start speccing from the top)

also i wanted to add that i dont believe gerry AT ALL

also also @ doctors and other protective roles, don't target me.

353Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:39 am

drandahl

drandahl

I second this. If Gerry's also mafia, I'll assume the butterfly is high-value enough to risk this move. Then again, if Gerry's mafia, why didn't he just keep quiet about stopping the lynch?

We should be careful lynching Gerry, maybe. Worst-case, we're falling into a several-phase-long trap. Anyway, those are my late-night thoughts. Going to sleep now.

354Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 am

lulu

lulu

it's true. i'm the cutest snake. and also the most steppable snake. i would have to say the award for cutest player in the thread goes to our lovely wonderful talented & kind neutral, pan, though. (blows kisses)

drandahl wrote:How can you all talk about her floppy snake nipples so candidly?
i hear milking snakes regularly is good for their health, if you feel like trying.

high seraph wrote:i can't believe we came so close to lynching mafia and suddenly
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

i'm actually not too disappointed with the failed lynch, btw. given how many NKs mafia have missed on town i would feel incredibly sorry for mafia if we were able to lynch them all without a hitch going off. if town has so many protects it makes sense for mafia to also have some protects & bulletproofs and we'll have to chew through them slowly & steadily.

i feel very strongly that plot is mafia but i'm actually having difficulty reading gerry because he was evasive, dishonest, and very strongly defensive of a mafia player during gakuen 2 also, despite him being town. i'll defer to other players' opinions.

355Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:56 am

drandahl

drandahl

lulu wrote:i hear milking snakes regularly is good for their health, if you feel like trying.

As a straight man, I'm confused about how to feel. You're a girl snake, right?

Also @Lulu (regarding Gerry), true, though in that game the mafia (me) had a special connection with Mr. G:

Confession:
Gerry's Response:

I feel like in this case, acting right now to stop the lynch on Plot is way too odd for a casual town move. I don't know, I'm leaning mafia on both Plot and Gerry right now, but all of this feels a little too out in the open for me to think it's that straightforward.

Right. Sleeping.

356Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:40 am

high seraph

high seraph

omg dylan you cant just ask snakes if theyre girls

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Latest?cb=20120630212157

357Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:45 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This thread got strangely kinky while I was away. Especially for any of the scalies out there.

Edit: And to post something actually useful.:

I looked among all who were still among us. "If any of you were planning on putting me in a secure place, or otherwise watching over me tonight, please use your capabilities on someone else for the night," I said with a confident smile. "This commissar has plans to enact before morning. So, if you'll excuse me," I said, as I slipped away.

358Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 am

Five

Five

Honestly, it looks to me like mafia shot Plot to turn them into a butterfly, and then possibly also stopped the lynch to keep her that way for at least a phase. I'm not convinced that dinkle-gerry actually got any information from stopping the lynch. If his role is indeed as claimed, why act then after Plot had been revealed as The Very Hungry Caterpillar, considering that role's diet was mostly speculation-heavy posts. Further, why didn't Mr. Gerbear tell us what the butterfly does?

359Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

drandahl wrote:I second this. If Gerry's also mafia, I'll assume the butterfly is high-value enough to risk this move. Then again, if Gerry's mafia, why didn't he just keep quiet about stopping the lynch?

We should be careful lynching Gerry, maybe. Worst-case, we're falling into a several-phase-long trap. Anyway, those are my late-night thoughts. Going to sleep now.

If I'm mafia why would I even talk about the details of plot's role

360Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 24 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:21 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Five wrote:Honestly, it looks to me like mafia shot Plot to turn them into a butterfly, and then possibly also stopped the lynch to keep her that way for at least a phase. I'm not convinced that dinkle-gerry actually got any information from stopping the lynch. If his role is indeed as claimed, why act then after Plot had been revealed as The Very Hungry Caterpillar, considering that role's diet was mostly speculation-heavy posts. Further, why didn't Mr. Gerbear tell us what the butterfly does?

The butterfly does nothing. Plot's role PM as sent to me ends with the butterfly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum