Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 60]

466Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I guess the key thing is:

What alignment do you think Gerry is? And do you think he was lying about his results / plot's role?

Because if he's telling the truth in any capacity, nothing of what happened last phase adds up according to our knowledge of the situation.

For the record, I do think plotstickers is mafia, and I hate being late to vote on this on the off-chance it is a bomb like so many speculated last day phase, but vote: plotstickers. But I just... feel like something was fabricated last phase, and between Gerry's results and the intermission kill attempt, I'm tentatively leaning towards the intermission kill attempt.

One other reason I'm willing to trust Gerry more in this matter is... this is a bit of a meta read, but in my experience having been there myself, it's a lot easier to feel like everyone's attacking and singling you out when you're town and stressed out due to both the game and external factors. Town has no support group, whereas mafia has several others to confer with and their job is to try and look less suspicious, so if they are getting scum-reads on them, deep-down they know it's not unwarranted to some degree.

We'll see, though. If Gerry was lying or plot's role is more intricate than even a truthful Gerry would have us believe... who knows. I guess if this lynch fails, too, it's par the course considering how many times mafia have failed to get a kill.

Which is really goddamn weird to me how it keeps end up being eleni failing to die and Tiki just being a hero each rollover, and I'm really confused at this point. I'm going to... reread what both have said because that's another thing that makes no sense to me right now.

467Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Town reads:
Lulu
Lux
T3t
Eleni
Tiki
Gerry
Nye

Mafia reads:
PLOTSTICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired as heck still and pretty dang confused overall.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

468Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Quick, non-RP, break time post just to let people know I'm not dead, in game or otherwise.

469Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:43 pm

eleni

eleni

high seraph wrote:@eleni omg i really like Blindsprings so far aND ive actually read like ~6 pages of Cucumber Quest u and nautilus have really good taste for webcomics
yayyy so glad you're enjoying them both!!! ahaha ty /w\

Luxaria wrote:Which is really goddamn weird to me how it keeps end up being eleni failing to die and Tiki just being a hero each rollover, and I'm really confused at this point.
this was a while ago, but iirc you brought up the possibility of a "bond" effect that protects me i think? tbh the first time i was protected i thought it could have been just a lucky save by the doctor since i was pretty much cleared town, but it's... quite interesting that it's happened again this phase. idk if there's any point to discussing this though- i certainly don't want to out any town protective roles.

anyhow, i guess this doesn't really help this phase but for me, the remaining big unknowns are drandahl, ezz, sammie, Entelechy, chi, and to some extent mariya. but we still have potentially 5 or 6 mafia left and i highly doubt they're all people who haven't revealed anything about their roles? i definitely do think we have at least a few mafia among this group, though. mariya i'm leaning more town just based on spec, but everyone else i really have no idea.

umm also i find it interesting that Five is still alive even though they're outed themselves as investigation. granted, they get.. pretty interesting results. iirc they targeted Lux n0 and lulu n1, and then didn't get results n3 because of Gerry. i think we're on... n5? n6? now- Five, i'm wondering if you have any other info for us?

Luxaria wrote:One other reason I'm willing to trust Gerry more in this matter is... this is a bit of a meta read, but in my experience having been there myself, it's a lot easier to feel like everyone's attacking and singling you out when you're town and stressed out due to both the game and external factors. Town has no support group, whereas mafia has several others to confer with and their job is to try and look less suspicious, so if they are getting scum-reads on them, deep-down they know it's not unwarranted to some degree.
+1, though i've actually been in a game a looong time ago where i was maf and one of our teammates deliberately pretended to be upset in-thread to get suspicion off her. that being said, i don't think that's the case here and gerry also cleared up his role which helped clarify a lot of things imo. so i'm leaning town like most as well.

470Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am going to be out until just before cut off (going to the ballet with Ninfia!). I really don't like everyone voting for the same person, because it deprives the town of information.

So while I support the Vote on Plotstickers, I am going to Vote: CHINOMI, because they are next on my list of people who don't seem clearly town that I need to read all the posts off.

I will check in before the cutoff (or at least try to), and if somehow Chinomi is tied to be lynched with Plotstickers, I will change my vote to Plot.

471Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:02 pm

high seraph

high seraph

yeah im not entirely ruling out the idea of gerry being maf yet

i have Things i want to say but im not at home and also sleepy so mayb tomorrow

472Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

eleni wrote:
anyhow, i guess this doesn't really help this phase but for me, the remaining big unknowns are drandahl, ezz, sammie, Entelechy, chi, and to some extent mariya. but we still have potentially 5 or 6 mafia left and i highly doubt they're all people who haven't revealed anything about their roles? i definitely do think we have at least a few mafia among this group, though. mariya i'm leaning more town just based on spec, but everyone else i really have no idea.

Isn't it strange? When you watch sunsets there's always at least one out of three that's darker than the rest. Odd.

473Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Ie6MZja

VOTES

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Plotstickers

LULU vs. Mr. Gerbear

ARDONYE vs. Plotstickers

DRANDAHL vs. Plotstickers

CHINOMI vs. Plotstickers

SAMMIYA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Plotstickers

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers

FIVE vs. Plotstickers

T3TSUYA vs. Plotstickers

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

ENTELECHY vs. Chinomi

MR. GERBEAR vs. Plotstickers
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS XII

MR. GERBEAR I

CHINOMI I

... i started updating this vote tally like three hours ago and forgot about it whoops

Last edited by Cure on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

474Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Five

Five

eleni wrote:umm also i find it interesting that Five is still alive even though they're outed themselves as investigation. granted, they get.. pretty interesting results. iirc they targeted Lux n0 and lulu n1, and then didn't get results n3 because of Gerry. i think we're on... n5? n6? now- Five, i'm wondering if you have any other info for us?
I know something about your role that you haven't revealed yet, but I've had no compelling reason to share it as of yet. I also know that you acted on Lucas night 2, though that wasn't exactly part of my results. You just happened to redirect my action, I assume. Night 3 I obviously got no information, due to being stunned. I am still not sure if I should share my information from night 4 and it's kind of agonizing.

On night 5, I targeted Sammiya and received no information at all, so I don't know what to think about that. Maybe Sammiya's role stopped me or maybe something else influenced my action. Maybe someone stole my results or maybe I was hit with some kind of stun that doesn't appear in rollover. Some of these options are a little fishy.

HEY CHINOMI, IF I SAY SUNSET AT YOU, WILL THAT HELP? SUNSET SUNSET SUNSET. I HAVE NOTICED THE SUNSET.

475Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tetsuya and I both agreed to never speak about what happened as we fled the Mafia. All I knew at the time was that I had somehow, once again, gotten all the credit for a safe night. And while I had known, or at least thought I had known, a safe place for the night, I had meant for myself, not everyone else. It had taken me five days to find another one, after I had my reputation bellowed from on high. Still...I suppose everything did work out.

I only hoped that I could find one truly safe place to retreat to, or at least kill all the Mafia, before I met my end.

Okay...so, on top of the fifth day clearing me as Town, the fifth day also gave my role another use of its power. So...yeah, I had left out a little detail again. XD

Anyway, as for why I remain alive? All I can think is, because I'm basically vanilla at this point (well, now, anyway), and, let's face it, I ain't exactly a top speculator.

476Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Five wrote:HEY CHINOMI, IF I SAY SUNSET AT YOU, WILL THAT HELP? SUNSET SUNSET SUNSET. I HAVE NOTICED THE SUNSET.

hahahaha yes! sunsets are very pretty! well, usually, anyway. do you have any thoughts on sunsets? :) let's take a look at three sunsets together and then please tell me which one seems like the darkest one.

477Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Have I not voted yet oops

Vote: plotstickers

478Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:51 pm

eleni

eleni

chinomi wrote:Isn't it strange? When you watch sunsets there's always at least one out of three that's darker than the rest. Odd.
tbh i thought i caught a role hint from you a phase or two ago but i'm really unsure i'm sorry ;__;

Five wrote:I know something about your role that you haven't revealed yet, but I've had no compelling reason to share it as of yet. I also know that you acted on Lucas night 2, though that wasn't exactly part of my results. You just happened to redirect my action, I assume. Night 3 I obviously got no information, due to being stunned. I am still not sure if I should share my information from night 4 and it's kind of agonizing.

On night 5, I targeted Sammiya and received no information at all, so I don't know what to think about that. Maybe Sammiya's role stopped me or maybe something else influenced my action. Maybe someone stole my results or maybe I was hit with some kind of stun that doesn't appear in rollover. Some of these options are a little fishy.
:Oa

really curious about your n4 results but i won't ask if you decide it's better not to reveal it! and hmm, that's very interesting... sammie is one of our remaining unknowns and idk if i missed anything but i don't think i've caught any role hints from her. she's been pretty much flying under the radar. i also think there have been roles that can intercept messages before so that's a possibility?

479Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Just how mafia could Fruits Baskets be through?

480Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Cure

Cure

PHASEE EKNGSDFKLGHJSDHSD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum