Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 60]

736Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:54 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

15.1 Mashed Morning

Total Time:
Prep: 10 min
Cooking 10 min

Yield:
serves 15

Ingredients:
4 medium sized votes
1/2 cup warm deo
1 tablespoon other...

Directions:
Wash and peel the votes, and cut them into medium-sized pieces. Boil water, and cook until soft. Mash votes, then add the deo,1
and other... as shown in fig.1.
fig.1 wrote:
Zura wrote:Ezz is the person that hasn't said it but he did post. So I could hit him over the head.
ezzelin wrote:
4ezz
I'm town, and I refuse to include silly scripted messages in my posts without a reason.
I know my post was long and probably difficult to read, but I did say this and you're not getting anything better unless necessary.

Chef's Notes:
1no NK, huh. I honestly find it very unlikely that the NK would be withheld for tactical purposes at this point in game, where every kill counts, and with this ratio. so I'll be looking at five and deo... but mostly at deo, after seeing lux's results, as I'm more certain of lux and rasei being town. I guess my initial gut feeling was right after all? :(
crawls back to bed--- omg guys let me post ;;

737Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Ie6MZja

VOTES

FIVE vs. Deo

ENTELECHY vs. Deo

MR. GERBEAR vs. Deo

DEO vs. Mr. Gerbear

HIGH SERAPH vs. Five Deo

DRANDAHL vs. Deo

EZZELIN vs. Deo
TOTALS

DEO V

MR. GERBEAR I

Last edited by Cure on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

738Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five wrote:Anyway, thanks much, Luxxxiepop.

<3

I had a feeling you were town, which is why I was still alive after you got "likes to ask questions". But it never hurt to be cautious and check. I already know my next 2-3 questions, too.

P.S. Idk about lynching deo. I feel like mafia's intent was probably to frame Five, given the atmosphere last phase. Nothing clears deo just yet, but I feel like Ardonye is a more probable mafia considering the role in my results indicating a visitor that does messages, and I just confirmed Rasei is town, and I don't know of any other messaging role in this game. It might be a role that modifies messages, though? But I need to go re-read what I can find of Ardonye. And she can defend herself, and we can discuss this more.

Who has gotten messages from her, again? And on what nights?

Anyway preoccupied and haven't fully read the thread, will check in later. Btw, which target was jailed by town?

739Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@ezx to add to that it's not just the lateness of game... It's also the fact that if there is a town stunner, withholding the night kill would have risk of incriminating any mafia player, unless all mafia players are thought to be town... In which case there's really no reason to run nontrivial tactics anyway

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

740Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Five

Five

It doesn't make any sense for them to be trying to frame me, honestly. It was my first instinct, too, but it doesn't make any sense because lulu was the town jailer and is dead, and we've been assuming the other jails came from mafia the whole game. And it sure doesn't make sense for mafia to jail me and for me to send in the NK, so nobody would believe that, right?

741Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:14 pm

high seraph

high seraph

sorry yeah i havent been keeping up tbh

but i promise after this phase i'll get back into this game ok???

unvote, vote: deo i guess

742Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Deo was the person I hit over the head.

743Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:26 pm

deo

deo

Zura wrote:Deo was the person I hit over the head.
wait then what's the rasei thing in rollover

wait did i miss something here lol

744Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Five

Five

Zura is the stunner. Pan I believe hits people with pillows.

745Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I think the person whose post is pinned is the person Resai has stunned?

746Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:31 pm

deo

deo

yep jk i'm being a dumbdumb, please continue my slaughter

747Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:35 pm

high seraph

high seraph

didnt rasei claim to be the quote stunner on, like, n1??

why is everyone still asking about that on d8? im so confused and sleepy lmfao

748Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:42 pm

deo

deo

high seraph wrote:didnt rasei claim to be the quote stunner on, like, n1??

why is everyone still asking about that on d8? im so confused and sleepy lmfao
no i knew that, i don't know why i was suddenly still confused by rollover

749Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

How I stun people is hitting them with their own post because the mangaka was to lazy to draw in swords. This is why the post show up in rollover.

750Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 50 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Zura wrote:How I stun people is hitting them with their own post because the mangaka was to lazy to draw in swords. This is why the post show up in rollover.

This makes sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum